Text Size

Updated DotP 2013 Wiki Page

New decks and cards for Stainless Games' release

Moderator: CCGHQ Admins

Re: Updated DotP 2013 Wiki Page

Postby Takhen » 02 Mar 2013, 18:18

I had "read" also those 12 topic's pages I missed before

Now I have a lot of files I have to reorder
After this step I would to ask to you all an help to know which are working, which don't, which are 2013, which I can't use because are previous

I would be very grateful if it isn't a problem and someone has a little bit of time

I will open an other topic about this, but because there is this update of Wiki, and my work, I was thinking:
As I wrote in the other topic I would like to have an archieve of already made cards
Because it doesn't exist, would we create it now?

Now I have 3 folders of cards: the official from dotp 2013, the extracted from all the wad I founded, the ones I found in the old forum (those about you gave me your last answer on this topic)

I could list these with the firemind's program, and I could gather those in an archieve so you can see these without search in all the forum
By your side, I would need to know wich cards are running or not, which are linked with a LOL (so that we can take an TDX-XML-LOL archieve of the card or some idea like this)

The utility of this would be twice: the choice of create a deck without code a card (from those already made it's possible to create a lot of decks) and the most important possibility of a more great possibily group of already made cards for all those not expert in programming that like me use the "frankenstain" technique

what do you think about my proposal?
Takhen

Previous

Return to Magic: The Gathering - Duels of the Planeswalkers