It is currently 28 May 2024, 19:46

Text Size

2nd player can't equip card

Moderator: CCGHQ Admins

2nd player can't equip card

Postby masterpoker » 18 Feb 2015, 00:11

The 2nd player is unable to equip stuff sometimes, here's what happened to me:

I had a Puresteel Paladin out and then dropped a Umezawa's Jitte on the field. The problem is the text on the Jitte is too long, so the 2 equip abilities are hidden below where the text is. Using the mouse you have a couple of options 1) right click the card and select equip, 2) zoom in on the card, scroll down, and then select equip. The controller doesn't seem to have the option of scrolling the card, and I can't right click with the mouse.

I don't know if it makes a difference that it had 2 equip abilities or not, or it's just the card is too tall for the 2nd player to work with.

It might have been posted here already as an issue, does anyone know of a way to equip that stuff or scroll the cards text with the controller? Thanks for the time.
masterpoker

Re: 2nd player can't equip card

Postby sweetLu » 18 Feb 2015, 05:11

At least on xbox there was still a way to zoom in on a card and scroll down. There is no way to zoom with a controller or after you zoom in you cannot scroll the textbox?
sweetLu

Postby Zambooo » 18 Feb 2015, 17:44

I play Two-Headed Giant with a friend of mine and I use a XBox controller myself: zoom the equipment card with RightTrigger and then you can scroll as with your mouse wheel using the LeftStick/RightStick (can't remember atm xD)

At least that's what I do, and it works like a charm
Zambooo

Postby masterpoker » 19 Feb 2015, 00:13

I'll give it a try guys, thought I did every combo of button+stick but apparently not :D

I use a PS2 controller hooked up a USB converter thing, it works pretty nice. Thanks again for the advice.
masterpoker

Return to Programming Talk