It is currently 24 Apr 2024, 21:39

Text Size

I have a confusion about the order of tap land.

Moderator: CCGHQ Admins

I have a confusion about the order of tap land.

Postby sumomole » 29 May 2013, 09:03

Look at this picture, the two Shelldock Isle are the last to enter the battlefield, and only one has hideaway card.

1.jpg

I found that if a Shelldock Isle has hideaway card, it will be the last tap, even if it's the last to enter the battlefield, this's the game rules? I have never seen this when I use other non-basic land. Can anyone tell me why :?:
this's the code of Shelldock Isle:
Shelldock Isle | Open
Code: Select all
   <FILENAME text="SHELLDOCK_ISLE_624042" />
   <CARDNAME text="SHELLDOCK_ISLE" />
   <TITLE>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="en-US"><![CDATA[Shelldock Isle]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="fr-FR"><![CDATA[Shelldock Isle]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="es-ES"><![CDATA[Shelldock Isle]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="de-DE"><![CDATA[Shelldock Isle]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="it-IT"><![CDATA[Shelldock Isle]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="jp-JA"><![CDATA[Shelldock Isle]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="ko-KR"><![CDATA[Shelldock Isle]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="ru-RU"><![CDATA[Shelldock Isle]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="pt-BR"><![CDATA[Shelldock Isle]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
   </TITLE>
   <MULTIVERSEID value="624042" />
   <ARTID value="624042" />
  <ARTIST name="Mark Tedin" />
  <CASTING_COST cost="" />
  <TYPE metaname="Land" />
  <EXPANSION value="DPG" />
  <RARITY metaname="R" />
  <TRIGGERED_ABILITY auto_skip="1">
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="en-US"><![CDATA[Hideaway |(This land enters the battlefield tapped. When it does, look at the top four cards of your library, exile one face down, then put the rest on the bottom of your library.)|]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="fr-FR"><![CDATA[Hideaway |(This land enters the battlefield tapped. When it does, look at the top four cards of your library, exile one face down, then put the rest on the bottom of your library.)|]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="es-ES"><![CDATA[Hideaway |(This land enters the battlefield tapped. When it does, look at the top four cards of your library, exile one face down, then put the rest on the bottom of your library.)|]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="de-DE"><![CDATA[Hideaway |(This land enters the battlefield tapped. When it does, look at the top four cards of your library, exile one face down, then put the rest on the bottom of your library.)|]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="it-IT"><![CDATA[Hideaway |(This land enters the battlefield tapped. When it does, look at the top four cards of your library, exile one face down, then put the rest on the bottom of your library.)|]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="jp-JA"><![CDATA[Hideaway |(This land enters the battlefield tapped. When it does, look at the top four cards of your library, exile one face down, then put the rest on the bottom of your library.)|]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="ko-KR"><![CDATA[Hideaway |(This land enters the battlefield tapped. When it does, look at the top four cards of your library, exile one face down, then put the rest on the bottom of your library.)|]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="ru-RU"><![CDATA[Hideaway |(This land enters the battlefield tapped. When it does, look at the top four cards of your library, exile one face down, then put the rest on the bottom of your library.)|]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="pt-BR"><![CDATA[Hideaway |(This land enters the battlefield tapped. When it does, look at the top four cards of your library, exile one face down, then put the rest on the bottom of your library.)|]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <TRIGGER value="ZONECHANGE_END" simple_qualifier="self" to_zone="ZONE_IN_PLAY" />
    <RESOLUTION_TIME_ACTION>
    local filter = Object():GetFilter()
    local player = EffectController()
    filter:Clear()
    filter:NotTargetted()
    filter:SetPlayer( player )
    filter:SetZone( ZONE_LIBRARY )
    filter:SetPortion( 4 )
    player:SetTargetCount( 1 )
    player:ChooseTarget( NO_VALIDATION, "CARD_QUERY_CHOOSE_CARD_TO_EXILE", EffectDC():Make_Targets(0) )
    </RESOLUTION_TIME_ACTION>
    <RESOLUTION_TIME_ACTION>
    local targetDC = EffectDC():Get_Targets(0)
    ObjectDC():Free_Compartment(0)
    if targetDC ~= nil then
      local target_card = targetDC:Get_NthCardPtr(0)
      for i=0,3 do
        local card = EffectController():Library_GetNth(0)
        if card ~= nil then
          if card == target_card then
             if EffectSource() ~= nil then
                ObjectDC():Set_CardPtr(0, card)
                ObjectDC():Protect_CardPtr(0)
             end
             card:RemoveFromGame()
          else
            card:PutInLibrary(-1)
          end
        end
      end
    end
    <RESOLUTION_TIME_ACTION>
    local target = ObjectDC():Get_CardPtr(0)
    local source = EffectSource()
    if target ~= nil and source ~= nil and EffectController():IsAI() == 0 then
       target:NailOnto(source)
    end
  </TRIGGERED_ABILITY>
  <MANA_ABILITY>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="en-US"><![CDATA[{T}: Add {U} to your mana pool.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="de-DE"><![CDATA[{T}: Add {U} to your mana pool.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="es-ES"><![CDATA[{T}: Add {U} to your mana pool.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="fr-FR"><![CDATA[{T}: Add {U} to your mana pool.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="it-IT"><![CDATA[{T}: Add {U} to your mana pool.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="jp-JA"><![CDATA[{T}: Add {U} to your mana pool.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="ko-KR"><![CDATA[{T}: Add {U} to your mana pool.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="ru-RU"><![CDATA[{T}: Add {U} to your mana pool.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="pt-BR"><![CDATA[{T}: Add {U} to your mana pool.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <PRODUCES amount="{U}" />
  </MANA_ABILITY>
  <ACTIVATED_ABILITY>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="en-US"><![CDATA[{U}, {T}: You may play the exiled card without paying its mana cost if a library has twenty or fewer cards in it.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="de-DE"><![CDATA[{U}, {T}: You may play the exiled card without paying its mana cost if a library has twenty or fewer cards in it.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="es-ES"><![CDATA[{U}, {T}: You may play the exiled card without paying its mana cost if a library has twenty or fewer cards in it.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="fr-FR"><![CDATA[{U}, {T}: You may play the exiled card without paying its mana cost if a library has twenty or fewer cards in it.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="it-IT"><![CDATA[{U}, {T}: You may play the exiled card without paying its mana cost if a library has twenty or fewer cards in it.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="jp-JA"><![CDATA[{U}, {T}: You may play the exiled card without paying its mana cost if a library has twenty or fewer cards in it.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="ko-KR"><![CDATA[{U}, {T}: You may play the exiled card without paying its mana cost if a library has twenty or fewer cards in it.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="ru-RU"><![CDATA[{U}, {T}: You may play the exiled card without paying its mana cost if a library has twenty or fewer cards in it.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="pt-BR"><![CDATA[{U}, {T}: You may play the exiled card without paying its mana cost if a library has twenty or fewer cards in it.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <COST type="Mana" cost="{U}" />
    <COST type="TapSelf" />
    <AVAILABILITY>
    local spell = ObjectDC():Get_CardPtr(0)
    if spell ~= nil and spell:CanBePlayed(Object():GetController()) then
      for i=0,MTG():GetNumberOfPlayers()-1 do
        local player = MTG():GetNthPlayer(i)
        if player ~= nil and CountCardsInLibrary( player ) &lt; 21 then
          return Object():GetController():CanAfford("{U}{U}") ~= 0
        end
      end
    end
    return false
    </AVAILABILITY>
    <PLAY_TIME_ACTION>
    EffectDC():Set_CardPtr( 0, ObjectDC():Get_CardPtr(0) )
    </PLAY_TIME_ACTION>
    <RESOLUTION_TIME_ACTION>
    local player = EffectController()
    if player ~= nil then
      local spell = EffectDC():Get_CardPtr(0)
      if spell ~= nil and spell:CanBePlayed(player) then
        local threshold = 0
        for i=0,MTG():GetNumberOfPlayers()-1 do
          if MTG():GetNthPlayer(i) ~= nil and CountCardsInLibrary( MTG():GetNthPlayer(i) ) &lt; 21 then
            threshold = 1
          end
        end
        if threshold == 1 then
          spell:PlayFreeFromAnywhere( player )
        end
      end
    end
    <AI_AVAILABILITY type="in_response" />
    <AI_AVAILABILITY step="begin_combat" turn="their_turn" />
    <AI_AVAILABILITY step="main_1" turn="my_turn" />
    <AI_AVAILABILITY step="declare_attackers" turn="their_turn" />
    <AI_AVAILABILITY step="declare_blockers" />
    <AI_AVAILABILITY step="end_of_turn" />
  </ACTIVATED_ABILITY>
  <TRIGGERED_ABILITY internal="1">
    <TRIGGER value="ZONECHANGE_END" simple_qualifier="self" to_zone="ZONE_IN_PLAY" />
    <RESOLUTION_TIME_ACTION>
    if TriggerObject() ~= nil then
       TriggerObject():ComesIntoPlayTapped() 
    end
  </TRIGGERED_ABILITY>
  <AI_BASE_SCORE score="600" zone="ZONE_IN_PLAY" />
sumomole
Programmer

Re: I have a confusion about the order of tap land.

Postby thefiremind » 29 May 2013, 09:32

This is interesting... maybe the engine understands that the land has some additional value? I wouldn't know how to explain it otherwise.
< Former DotP 2012/2013/2014 modder >
Currently busy with life...
thefiremind
Programmer

Re: I have a confusion about the order of tap land.

Postby sumomole » 29 May 2013, 12:04

The additional value what you said is a card is imprinted on this land card. Perhaps this's a good find, maybe just a bug。 :shock:
sumomole
Programmer

Return to Programming Talk