It is currently 25 Apr 2024, 13:55

Text Size

Morph tests

Moderator: CCGHQ Admins

Re: Morph tests

Postby braquio » 16 Sep 2014, 14:42

I see an issue, only tested with aphetto, i always can play it morphed with flash, even without teferi or something similar.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Braquio Dotp2014 DLC
Alternative Sealed Campaigns for DotP 2014
braquio

Postby NeoAnderson » 16 Sep 2014, 14:43

braquio wrote:Im tested it and at the moment i didnt see any issue, you did it again! another difficult ability coded! =D> =D>
THanks you so much my friend, please let me know if you find something wrong or weird, because i would start to code other morph cards, but i would receive some feedback first. I would avoid to code many cards that will need to be modified!! :D

braquio wrote:I see an issue, only tested with aphetto, i always can play it morphed with flash, even without teferi or something similar.
OK i will check the cards code to see if i forget some check!

Update i just checked : Aphetto Alchemist and also Aphetto Exterminator but i am able to cast them facedown only during my sorcery time.
Last edited by NeoAnderson on 16 Sep 2014, 14:52, edited 1 time in total.
NeoAnderson

Postby braquio » 16 Sep 2014, 14:52

sorry i know this is offtopic but what is the difference between: replacement_effect=1, forced_skip=1 and <AUTO_SKIP>return true</AUTO_SKIP> ?
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Braquio Dotp2014 DLC
braquio

Postby braquio » 16 Sep 2014, 14:54

Update i just checked : Aphetto Alchemist and also Aphetto Exterminator but i am able to cast them facedown only during my sorcery time.
:shock: strange
Braquio Dotp2014 DLC
braquio

Postby braquio » 16 Sep 2014, 15:01

Im tested again and in opponents turn my cards has red highlight but i cant play it(let me play it but dont do nothing, no mana spent so it's ok except for the red light), but in my turn i can play it perfectly with flash in response to anything.
Braquio Dotp2014 DLC
braquio

Postby NeoAnderson » 16 Sep 2014, 15:03

braquio wrote:sorry i know this is offtopic but what is the difference between: replacement_effect=1, forced_skip=1 and <AUTO_SKIP>return true</AUTO_SKIP> ?
I am not a master of Dotp code, anyway,
replacement_effect : if you combine it with MTG:OverrideEvent() You have a triggered ability that replaces an event with another
replacement_effect : You have a triggered ability that resolves without waiting for resolution.
replacement_query : same as replacement_effect but it is used when you have to ask something (targetting, multiple choices...)
forced_skip : used on Activated abilities or triggered ability ot force the game to automatic resolve the effect without wait for an answer (requires automatic resolution enabled into main game option)
Auto_Skip blocks : has the same effect of forced skip when the condition you have defined into the block is true.(requires automatic resolution enabled into main game option)

braquio wrote:Im tested again and in opponents turn my cards has red highlight but i cant play it(let me play it but dont do nothing, no mana spent so it's ok except for the red light), but in my turn i can play it perfectly with flash in response to anything.
Probably i understand what you mean, the red light will always be show when you have the available mana, but you can only cast them during your main phases, but i haven't checked if there are other spells into the stack..thanks for your feedback i am going to check how to fix this issue.
NeoAnderson

Postby braquio » 16 Sep 2014, 15:10

Probably i understand what you mean, the red light will always be show when you have the available mana, but you can only cast them during your main phases, but i haven't checked if there are other spells into the stack.
Right, you can play it only in your main phases, but with flash.
Braquio Dotp2014 DLC
braquio

Postby NeoAnderson » 16 Sep 2014, 15:19

braquio wrote:
Probably i understand what you mean, the red light will always be show when you have the available mana, but you can only cast them during your main phases, but i haven't checked if there are other spells into the stack.
Right, you can play it only in your main phases, but with flash.
I am already working to fix it. :wink:
NeoAnderson

Postby NeoAnderson » 16 Sep 2014, 15:45

MAJOR UPDATE :
Compliant with the follow interactions : | Open
1. Compliant with cards like Nightveil Specter that grants the ability to play card not from hand.
2. Compliant with cards like Omniscience that grants the ability to cast for free.
3. Compliant with Primeval Bounty
4. Compliant with Iona, Shield of Emeria
5. Compliant with CASCADE ability - tested with Bloodbraid Elf
6. Partial Compliant with the follow cards who grant flash ability:

7. Compliant with Æther Storm
8. Allow to check Morph ability
9. Allow to check Facedown status
10. Allow other cards ability to access hidden card info.
11. Allow controller to view hidden card info.
12. Compliant with Eidolon of Rhetoric and Angelic Arbiter
13. Compliant with Ethersworn Canonist
14. Compliant with Grid Monitor and Steel Golem
15. Dinamic Facedown cost mostly compliant with cards :
16. Dinamic Morph cost mostly compliant with Exiled Doomsayer
17. Compliant with Copy effects like Clone.
18. Added new turn face up trigger function.

19. Fixed facedown abilities regain and implemented external facedown function (compliant with Backslide).

Know issues :
1. If there is an effect like Ovinize in play on cards of points (6,13,14,15,16) above, is still affected by source effect as that card hasn't lose the abilities.

UPDATE : Omega Ver 3.1
20. Fixed casting timing during main phases (now is allowed to cast facedown cards only if the stack is empty).

Small test pack cards included :
TO USE THIS VERSION YOU NEED :
Riiak ManualMana Functions
Riiak ObjectDC Functions
Riiak Characteristics Functions
Attachments
Morph Small pack WAD and source Test Ver.Omega 3.1.rar
Morph Small pack WAD and source Test Ver.Omega 3.1
(1.1 MiB) Downloaded 351 times
NeoAnderson

Postby Xander9009 » 16 Sep 2014, 17:18

Aphetto Alchemist doesn't display its info in the Morph prompt. Also, I'm able to "cast this card face down" as an instant, which I don't think is correct. Still testing.

EDIT: Ah, you already know these two. Even so, still testing. :)
Xander9009
Programmer

Postby NeoAnderson » 16 Sep 2014, 17:20

Xander9009 wrote:Aphetto Alchemist doesn't display its info in the Morph prompt. Also, I'm able to "cast this card face down" as an instant, which I don't think is correct. Still testing.

EDIT: Ah, you already know these two. Even so, still testing. :)
Thanks Xander please download the updated file...and let me know which bugs you find!
ABout the info text, if you are not using the wad, please be sure to copy all the needed files in the right folders, cards xml into CARDS, Card_UI into TEXT_PERMANENT, .LOL files into FUNCTIONS, .TDX into ILLUSTRATIONS
NeoAnderson

Postby Xander9009 » 16 Sep 2014, 17:27

Downloading now. But I'm using the wad. I'll see if it happens again and edit this post to let you know.
Xander9009
Programmer

Postby NeoAnderson » 16 Sep 2014, 17:29

Xander9009 wrote:Downloading now. But I'm using the wad. I'll see if it happens again and edit this post to let you know.
BE SURE TO HAVE ALSO INSTALLED RIIAK FUNCTIONS WADS.
NeoAnderson

Postby Xander9009 » 16 Sep 2014, 17:51

I originally didn't have his characteristics functions (because I thought I did, so I didn't download it), but that was pretty obvious since NO morph cards had info. When I noticed this, only the one card didn't have info. I'm not sure what caused it, but it didn't happen again.

Also, yes, they seem to be properly sorcery-speed now.

I want to finish up with the tokens I mentioned elsewhere, including the Gutter Grime and its token you gave, while I still have time. However, if I get done, I'll test some more. I did test it with returning from the graveyard and omniscience and they both worked fine.
Xander9009
Programmer

Postby NeoAnderson » 16 Sep 2014, 19:06

Xander9009 wrote:I originally didn't have his characteristics functions (because I thought I did, so I didn't download it), but that was pretty obvious since NO morph cards had info. When I noticed this, only the one card didn't have info. I'm not sure what caused it, but it didn't happen again.

Also, yes, they seem to be properly sorcery-speed now.

I want to finish up with the tokens I mentioned elsewhere, including the Gutter Grime and its token you gave, while I still have time. However, if I get done, I'll test some more. I did test it with returning from the graveyard and omniscience and they both worked fine.
Thx my friend i hope this can be considered a good starting point to make morph cards. Thanks for your feedback and your time.
NeoAnderson

PreviousNext

Return to Programming Talk