It is currently 28 Apr 2024, 00:09

Text Size

Khans Cards with some issues

Moderator: CCGHQ Admins

Khans Cards with some issues

Postby volrathxp » 26 Sep 2014, 22:02

I'm starting to wind down on my work on Khans, but got a few cards I'm trying to really sort out to get done.

Primarily:

- Crackling Doom - having issues figuring out how to pass which creature is the greatest power to the item selection for sacrificing. I know how to get which creature has the greatest power for each opponent, just the connection of getting it to the selection.

- Ride Down - can't seem to figure out how to get which creatures were blocked by the blocking creatures.

- End Hostilities - how to get permanents attached to creatures.

- Ugin's Nexus - Pretty sure this card isn't doable, cuz of the whole skipping turn thing

Those are honestly the ones beating me around.
volrathxp
volrathxp

Re: Khans Cards with some issues

Postby sweetLu » 26 Sep 2014, 23:23

- Crackling Doom: Once you find out the creatures that have the greatest power, I would use a player data chest to store the pointers. Use an integer to keep track of how many creatures there are and put the creature pointers into the player data chest. Then if there are more than 1 creature, ask have the controller pick which one to destroy.

- Ride Down: Hmm I would think that you would have to keep track of every creature that blocks for each turn in the game. There is a trigger "WAS_BLOCKED_BY_A_CREATURE". You could try generating a single token manager. Then have that token manager grant every creature a triggered ability where it would add itself to a data chest if it was blocked (use an integer keep track of the number of creatures like above). Then at the end of each turn clear all of the chests and registers that had data in it. There probably is a better way but that would be my first guess.

- End Hostilities: I think I can remember someone having trouble with cards that cared about the equipment attached to creatures. I'll try to look some stuff up but this one may be buggy.

- Ugin's Nexus: You can skip extra turns. In the Programming Talk section TFM posted a thread about topic. I'd suggest checking there. I'd just keep track of when someone was going to get multiple turns in a row then use TFMs triggered ability to skip that turn.

Edit - Well I think I'm wrong about End Hostilities. You could try filtering for all auras and equipment (I think those are the only permanents that can "attach" to something). Then test if the parent of the aura or equipment is a creature. Similar to how Neo coded Pyramids (he likes to go for all the crazy cards :D ).
Pyramids Target Definition | Open
Code: Select all
MTG():ClearFilterMark()
    local filter = ClearFilter()
    filter:Add( FE_SUBTYPE, OP_IS, ENCHANTMENT_TYPE_AURA )
    local filter_count = filter:EvaluateObjects()
    for i=0,filter_count-1 do
        local aura = filter:GetNthEvaluatedObject(i)
        if aura ~= nil then
           local parent = aura:GetParent()
           if parent ~= nil and parent:GetCardType():Test( CARD_TYPE_LAND ) then
              aura:MarkForFilter()
           end
        end
    end
    filter:SetMarkedObjectsOnly()
sweetLu

Postby volrathxp » 27 Sep 2014, 01:21

sweetLu wrote:- Crackling Doom: Once you find out the creatures that have the greatest power, I would use a player data chest to store the pointers. Use an integer to keep track of how many creatures there are and put the creature pointers into the player data chest. Then if there are more than 1 creature, ask have the controller pick which one to destroy.

- Ride Down: Hmm I would think that you would have to keep track of every creature that blocks for each turn in the game. There is a trigger "WAS_BLOCKED_BY_A_CREATURE". You could try generating a single token manager. Then have that token manager grant every creature a triggered ability where it would add itself to a data chest if it was blocked (use an integer keep track of the number of creatures like above). Then at the end of each turn clear all of the chests and registers that had data in it. There probably is a better way but that would be my first guess.

- End Hostilities: I think I can remember someone having trouble with cards that cared about the equipment attached to creatures. I'll try to look some stuff up but this one may be buggy.

- Ugin's Nexus: You can skip extra turns. In the Programming Talk section TFM posted a thread about topic. I'd suggest checking there. I'd just keep track of when someone was going to get multiple turns in a row then use TFMs triggered ability to skip that turn.

Edit - Well I think I'm wrong about End Hostilities. You could try filtering for all auras and equipment (I think those are the only permanents that can "attach" to something). Then test if the parent of the aura or equipment is a creature. Similar to how Neo coded Pyramids (he likes to go for all the crazy cards :D ).
Pyramids Target Definition | Open
MTG():ClearFilterMark()
    filter:Add( FE_SUBTYPE, OP_IS, ENCHANTMENT_TYPE_AURA )
    local filter_count = filter:EvaluateObjects()
    for i=0,filter_count-1 do
        local aura = filter:GetNthEvaluatedObject(i)
        if aura ~= nil then
           local parent = aura:GetParent()
           if parent ~= nil and parent:GetCardType():Test( CARD_TYPE_LAND ) then
              aura:MarkForFilter()
           end
        end
    end
    filter:SetMarkedObjectsOnly()
Well, on Ride Down I was looking through the functions list and there *is* a "IsBlocked" function, but I can't find any cards that actually use it, so no telling how it works.

End Hostilities makes some sense, I'll see what I can come up with there. Probably do destroying all the auras/equipment first and then destroy the creatures.

Crackling Doom - Can you give an example for me to kind of poke through? I'm trying to wrap my head around that, and not really getting it. :)

Ugin - I'll check that thread out and see what comes of it.

Thanks!!!
volrathxp
volrathxp

Postby sweetLu » 27 Sep 2014, 03:58

Uhh you might be able to try something like this for Crackling Doom. Keep in mind I haven't coded in a long time and I just threw this together. Also, I'm by no means a programmer so this is bound to not make sense. I used TFMs player data chest functions so I would suggest you look that up. Of course, this isn't tested.
   local max_power = {}
    for i = 0, (MTG():GetNumberOfPlayers()-1) do
      local player = MTG():GetNthPlayer(i)
      if player ~= nil then
          filter:Clear()
          filter:Add( FE_TYPE, OP_IS, CARD_TYPE_CREATURE )
          filter:Add( FE_CONTROLLER, OP_IS, player)
          local num_creatures = filter:EvaluateObjects()
          for j=0,(num_creatures-1) do
             current_power = filter:GetNthEvaluatedObject(j):GetCurrentCharacteristics():Power_Get()
             if current_power > max_power[i] then
                max_power[i] = current_power          
             end
          end
      end
   end

for i = 0, (MTG():GetNumberOfPlayers()-1) do
      local player = MTG():GetNthPlayer(i)
      if player ~= nil then
          filter:Clear()
         filter:Add( FE_POWER, OP_IS, max_power[i] )
          filter:Add( FE_CONTROLLER, OP_IS, player)
          local num_creatures = filter:EvaluateObjects()
         SLU_MyPlayerDC(player):Set_Int(0, num_creatures)
          for j=0,(num_creatures-1) do
            SLU_MyPlayerDC(player):Set_CardPtr(j, filter:GetNthEvaluatedObject(j))
          end
      end
   end
I knew there was an "IsBlocked()" function but I couldn't remember exactly what it was so I couldn't search on it. Nonetheless, there are quite a few custom cards modders have put out with that function. Here is one by TFM:

Guardian of the Gateless | Open
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<CARD_V2 ExportVersion="1">
   <FILENAME text="GUARDIAN_OF_THE_GATELESS_199366260" />
   <CARDNAME text="GUARDIAN_OF_THE_GATELESS" />
   <TITLE>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="en-US"><![CDATA[Guardian of the Gateless]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="fr-FR"><![CDATA[Vigile des Sans porte]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="es-ES"><![CDATA[Guardiana de los sinportal]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="de-DE"><![CDATA[Wächterin der Gildenfreien]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="it-IT"><![CDATA[Guardiana dei Senza Cancello]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="jp-JA"><![CDATA[門なしの守護者]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="ko-KR"><![CDATA[관문 없는 자의 수호자]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="ru-RU"><![CDATA[Хранительница Безвратных]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="pt-BR"><![CDATA[Guardião dos Sem-portão]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
   </TITLE>
   <MULTIVERSEID value="199366260" />
   <ARTID value="199366260" />
   <ARTIST name="Wesley Burt" />
   <CASTING_COST cost="{4}{W}" />
   <TYPE metaname="Creature" />
   <SUB_TYPE metaname="Angel" />
   <EXPANSION value="GTC" />
   <RARITY metaname="U" />
   <POWER value="3" />
   <TOUGHNESS value="3" />
   <STATIC_ABILITY>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="en-US"><![CDATA[Flying]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="fr-FR"><![CDATA[Vol]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="es-ES"><![CDATA[Vuela.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="de-DE"><![CDATA[Fliegend]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="it-IT"><![CDATA[Volare]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="jp-JA"><![CDATA[飛行]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="ko-KR"><![CDATA[비행]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="ru-RU"><![CDATA[Полет]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="pt-BR"><![CDATA[Voar]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <INTRINSIC characteristic="CHARACTERISTIC_FLYING" />
   </STATIC_ABILITY>
   <STATIC_ABILITY>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="en-US"><![CDATA[Guardian of the Gateless can block any number of creatures.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="fr-FR"><![CDATA[La Vigile des Sans porte peut bloquer n’importe quel nombre de créatures.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="es-ES"><![CDATA[La Guardiana de los sinportal puede bloquear a cualquier cantidad de criaturas.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="de-DE"><![CDATA[Die Wächterin der Gildenfreien kann eine beliebige Anzahl an Kreaturen blocken.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="it-IT"><![CDATA[La Guardiana dei Senza Cancello può bloccare un qualsiasi numero di creature.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="jp-JA"><![CDATA[門なしの守護者は望む数のクリーチャーをブロックできる。]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="ko-KR"><![CDATA[관문 없는 자의 수호자는 원하는 만큼의 생물을 방어할 수 있다.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="ru-RU"><![CDATA[Хранительница Безвратных может блокировать любое количество существ.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="pt-BR"><![CDATA[Guardião dos Sem-portão pode bloquear qualquer número de criaturas.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <CONTINUOUS_ACTION layer="8">
    if EffectSource() ~= nil then
       EffectSource():GetCurrentCharacteristics():Bool_Set(CHARACTERISTIC_CAN_BLOCK_ANY_NUMBER_OF_CREATURES, 1)
    end
    </CONTINUOUS_ACTION>
   </STATIC_ABILITY>
   <TRIGGERED_ABILITY linked_ability_group="1" replacement_effect="1" priority="20">
      <TRIGGER value="BLOCKS_A_CREATURE" simple_qualifier="self" />
      <RESOLUTION_TIME_ACTION>
    local chest = LinkedDC():Get_Chest(1)
    if chest == nil then
       chest = LinkedDC():Make_Chest(1)
       LinkedDC():Set_Int(0, 0)
    end
    chest:Set_CardPtr( LinkedDC():Get_Int(0), SecondaryObject() )
    LinkedDC():Int_Inc(0)
    </RESOLUTION_TIME_ACTION>
   </TRIGGERED_ABILITY>
   <TRIGGERED_ABILITY linked_ability_group="1" replacement_effect="1" priority="20">
      <TRIGGER value="BEGINNING_OF_STEP">
    return MTG():GetStep() == STEP_BEGIN_COMBAT or MTG():GetStep() == STEP_END_OF_COMBAT
    </TRIGGER>
      <RESOLUTION_TIME_ACTION>
    LinkedDC():Free_Compartment(1)
   </TRIGGERED_ABILITY>
   <TRIGGERED_ABILITY linked_ability_group="1">
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="en-US"><![CDATA[Whenever Guardian of the Gateless blocks, it gets +1/+1 until end of turn for each creature it’s blocking.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="fr-FR"><![CDATA[À chaque fois que la Vigile des Sans porte bloque, elle gagne +1/+1 jusqu’à la fin du tour pour chaque créature qu’elle bloque.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="es-ES"><![CDATA[Siempre que la Guardiana de los sinportal bloquee, obtiene +1/+1 hasta el final del turno por cada criatura a la cual está bloqueando.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="de-DE"><![CDATA[Immer wenn die Wächterin der Gildenfreien blockt, erhält sie +1/+1 bis zum Ende des Zuges für jede Kreatur, die sie blockt.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="it-IT"><![CDATA[Ogniqualvolta la Guardiana dei Senza Cancello blocca, prende +1/+1 fino alla fine del turno per ogni creatura che blocca.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="jp-JA"><![CDATA[門なしの守護者がブロックするたび、これはターン終了時までこれがブロックしているクリーチャー1体につき+1/+1の修整を受ける。]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="ko-KR"><![CDATA[관문 없는 자의 수호자가 방어할 때마다, 관문 없는 자의 수호자는 턴종료까지 자신이 방어하는 각 생물마다 +1/+1을 받는다.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="ru-RU"><![CDATA[Каждый раз, когда Хранительница Безвратных блокирует, она получает +1/+1 до конца хода за каждое существо, которое она блокирует.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="pt-BR"><![CDATA[Toda vez que Guardião dos Sem-portão bloqueia, ele recebe +1/+1 até o final do turno para cada criatura que ele estiver bloqueando.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <TRIGGER value="BLOCKING" simple_qualifier="self" />
      <RESOLUTION_TIME_ACTION>
       local bonus = 0
       local creaturesDC = LinkedDC():Get_Chest(1)
       if creaturesDC ~= nil then
          local count = LinkedDC():Get_Int(0)
          for i=0,count-1 do
             local creature = creaturesDC:Get_CardPtr(i)
             if creature ~= nil and creature:IsBlocked() then
                bonus = bonus + 1
             end
          end
       end
       EffectDC():Set_Int(2, bonus)
    end
      <CONTINUOUS_ACTION layer="7C">
       local bonus = EffectDC():Get_Int(2)
       local characteristics = EffectSource():GetCurrentCharacteristics()
       characteristics:Power_Add(bonus)
       characteristics:Toughness_Add(bonus)
    end
    </CONTINUOUS_ACTION>
      <DURATION simple_duration="UntilEOT" />
      <AUTO_SKIP no_effect_source="1" />
   </TRIGGERED_ABILITY>
   <HELP title="MORE_INFO_BADGE_TITLE_10" body="MORE_INFO_BADGE_BODY_10" zone="ZONE_ANY" />
   <SFX text="COMBAT_ANGEL_LARGE_ATTACK" power_boundary_min="4" power_boundary_max="-1" />
   <SFX text="COMBAT_ANGEL_SMALL_ATTACK" power_boundary_min="1" power_boundary_max="3" />
   <AI_BASE_SCORE score="450" zone="ZONE_BATTLEFIELD" />
</CARD_V2>
sweetLu

Postby NeoAnderson » 27 Sep 2014, 06:22

Ok guys i am going forward to finish all the Khans set, i still have to code many cards...if you want i already coded one of the cards you have mentioned above:

End Hostilities - Neo Ver Tested | Open
<?xml version="1.0"?>
<CARD_V2 ExportVersion="1">
  <FILENAME text="NEO_KTK_008_END_HOSTILITIES_994386532" />
  <CARDNAME text="END_HOSTILITIES" />
  <TITLE>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="en-US"><![CDATA[End Hostilities]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="fr-FR"><![CDATA[Mettre fin aux hostilités]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="es-ES"><![CDATA[Terminar con las hostilidades]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="de-DE"><![CDATA[Ende der Feindseligkeiten]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="it-IT"><![CDATA[Cessare le Ostilità]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="jp-JA"><![CDATA[対立の終結]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="ko-KR"><![CDATA[전투 종결]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="ru-RU"><![CDATA[Прекратить Битвы]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="pt-BR"><![CDATA[Findar Hostilidades]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="zh-CN"><![CDATA[止战宁息]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="zh-HK"><![CDATA[止戰寧息]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
  </TITLE>
  <MULTIVERSEID value="994386532" />
  <ARTID value="994386532" />
  <ARTIST name="Jason Rainville" />
  <CASTING_COST cost="{3}{W}{W}" />
  <FLAVOURTEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="en-US"><![CDATA[Her palm flared like the eye of a waking dragon. Then all was calm.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="fr-FR"><![CDATA[Sa paume flamboya tel l’œil incandescent d’un dragon qui s’éveille. Puis tout redevint calme.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="es-ES"><![CDATA[La palma de su mano centelleó como el ojo de un dragón que despierta. Después solo hubo calma.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="de-DE"><![CDATA[Ihre Handfläche flammte auf wie das Auge eines erwachenden Drachen. Dann war alles ruhig.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="it-IT"><![CDATA[Il suo palmo avvampò come l’occhio di un drago al risveglio. Poi tutto fu quiete.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="jp-JA"><![CDATA[彼女の掌は目覚めた龍の目のごとく輝きだした。その後には静寂だけが残った。]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="ko-KR"><![CDATA[깨어나는 용의 눈과 같은 섬광이 그녀의 손바닥에서 일어나자 고요함만이 남았다.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="ru-RU"><![CDATA[Ее ладонь вспыхнула, словно глаз проснувшегося дракона. Затем стало тихо.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="pt-BR"><![CDATA[A palma dela brilhou como o olho de um dragão desperto. Então, tudo ficou calmo.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="zh-CN"><![CDATA[她掌心微光闪烁,正如苏醒巨龙明澈的双目。转瞬之间一切都归于平静。]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="zh-HK"><![CDATA[她掌心微光閃爍,正如甦醒巨龍明澈的雙目。轉瞬之間一切都歸於平靜。]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
  </FLAVOURTEXT>
  <TYPE metaname="Sorcery" />
  <EXPANSION value="KTK" />
  <RARITY metaname="R" />
  <SPELL_ABILITY>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="en-US"><![CDATA[Destroy all creatures and all permanents attached to creatures.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="fr-FR"><![CDATA[Détruisez toutes les créatures et tous les permanents attachés aux créatures.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="es-ES"><![CDATA[Destruye todas las criaturas y todos los permanentes anexados a criaturas.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="de-DE"><![CDATA[Zerstöre alle Kreaturen und alle bleibenden Karten, die an Kreaturen angelegt sind.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="it-IT"><![CDATA[Distruggi tutte le creature e tutti i permanenti assegnati alle creature.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="jp-JA"><![CDATA[すべてのクリーチャーと、クリーチャーにつけられているすべてのパーマネントを破壊する。]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="ko-KR"><![CDATA[모든 생물과 생물에 부착된 모든 지속물을 파괴한다.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="ru-RU"><![CDATA[Уничтожьте все существа и все прикрепленные к существам перманенты.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="pt-BR"><![CDATA[Destrua todas as criaturas e todas as permanentes anexadas a criaturas.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="zh-CN"><![CDATA[消灭所有生物和所有结附或装备在生物上的永久物。]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="zh-HK"><![CDATA[消滅所有生物和所有結附或裝備在生物上的永久物。]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <SFX text="GLOBAL_JUDGEMENT_PLAY" />
      <FILTER filter_id="0">
    filter:Add( FE_IS_PERMANENT, true )
    filter:Add( FE_TYPE, OP_NOT, CARD_TYPE_CREATURE )
    </FILTER>
      <RESOLUTION_TIME_ACTION filter_id="0">
    if FilteredCard() ~= nil then   
       local parent = FilteredCard():GetParent()
       if parent ~= nil and parent:GetCardType():Test(CARD_TYPE_CREATURE) then
             FilteredCard():Destroy()
        end
    end

<FILTER filter_id="1">
    </FILTER>
      <RESOLUTION_TIME_ACTION filter_id="1">
    if FilteredCard() ~= nil then   
       FilteredCard():Destroy()
    end
   </SPELL_ABILITY>
   <SEALED_HEURISTICS is_removal="1" />
   <SEALED_HEURISTICS score_modifier="2000" />
   <AI_BASE_SCORE score="1800" zone="ZONE_HAND" />
</CARD_V2>
NeoAnderson