It is currently 19 Apr 2024, 19:24

Text Size

Talk about new cards here

Moderator: CCGHQ Admins

Re: Talk about new cards here

Postby SweetestLamb » 10 Jul 2014, 18:44

Alright that makes sense, I should be able to finish the deck tonight.

I have another question: is there a way to define custom QUERY_... whatever? It works fine if I put in a string but it adds brackets to the outside and looks ugly.

Also, sort of similar to that question: I'm having a bit of trouble using the <MAY/> tag on abilities. It doesn't seem to work at all so I've resorted to using a multiple choice question (like the one that pops up for the demon that lets you draw cards whenever a creature dies) in order to have it always appear.
SweetestLamb

Postby RiiakShiNal » 10 Jul 2014, 19:09

SweetestLamb wrote:I have another question: is there a way to define custom QUERY_... whatever? It works fine if I put in a string but it adds brackets to the outside and looks ugly.
Yes, these are TEXT_PERMANENT entries. To define one you simply need to make sure you have a TEXT_PERMANENT directory (much like a CARDS or DECK directory) and in that directory you create an XML file (it's formatted like an Excel spreadsheet) and in there you put the appropriate entries. A minimal file would look something like this:
MY_TEXT_ENTRIES.XML | Open
Code: Select all
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<?mso-application progid="Excel.Sheet"?>
<Workbook xmlns="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:spreadsheet" xmlns:ss="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:spreadsheet">
   <DocumentProperties xmlns="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office">
      <Author>Riiak Shi Nal</Author><!-- Any name here, though since you made it it should probably be your name -->
      <Created>2013-07-01T13:15:33Z</Created><!-- Time created in YYYY-MM-DDThh:mm:ssZ format (24 hour time) -->
      <Company></Company>
   </DocumentProperties>
   <Worksheet ss:Name="Sheet4">
      <Table>
         <Row><!-- This row should always be here -->
            <Cell><Data ss:Type="String">Ident</Data></Cell>
            <Cell><Data ss:Type="String">Comment</Data></Cell>
            <Cell><Data ss:Type="String">Master Text</Data></Cell>
            <Cell><Data ss:Type="String">French</Data></Cell>
            <Cell><Data ss:Type="String">Spanish</Data></Cell>
            <Cell><Data ss:Type="String">German</Data></Cell>
            <Cell><Data ss:Type="String">Italian</Data></Cell>
            <Cell ss:Index="9"><Data ss:Type="String">Japanese</Data></Cell>
            <Cell><Data ss:Type="String">Korean</Data></Cell>
            <Cell><Data ss:Type="String">Russian</Data></Cell>
            <Cell><Data ss:Type="String">Portuguese (Brazil)</Data></Cell>
            <Cell ss:Index="15"><Data ss:Type="String">Chinese (Simplified)</Data></Cell>
            <Cell><Data ss:Type="String">Chinese (Traditional)</Data></Cell>
         </Row>
         <!-- each subsequent row defines a TEXT_PERMANENT string -->
         <Row>
            <Cell><Data ss:Type="String">COMPOUND_TYPE_BASIC_SNOW_LAND</Data></Cell><!-- ID of the string for example CARD_QUERY_BLAH_BLAH_BLAH -->
            <Cell ss:Index="3"><Data ss:Type="String">Basic Snow Land</Data></Cell><!-- English Text -->
            <Cell><Data ss:Type="String">Terrain neigeux de base</Data></Cell><!-- French Text -->
            <Cell><Data ss:Type="String">Tierra básica nevada</Data></Cell><!-- Spanish Text -->
            <Cell><Data ss:Type="String">Verschneites Standardland</Data></Cell><!-- German Text -->
            <Cell><Data ss:Type="String">Terra Neve Base</Data></Cell><!-- Italian Text -->
            <Cell ss:Index="9"><Data ss:Type="String">基本氷雪土地</Data></Cell><!-- Japanese Text -->
            <Cell><Data ss:Type="String">기본 눈 랜드</Data></Cell><!-- Korean Text -->
            <Cell><Data ss:Type="String">Базовая снежная земля</Data></Cell><!-- Russian Text -->
            <Cell><Data ss:Type="String">Terreno Básico da Neve</Data></Cell><!-- Portuguese Text -->
            <Cell ss:Index="15"><Data ss:Type="String">雪境基本地</Data></Cell><!-- Chinese (Simplified) Text -->
            <Cell><Data ss:Type="String">雪境基本地</Data></Cell><!-- Chinese (Traditional) Text -->
         </Row>
      </Table>
   </Worksheet>
</Workbook>
SweetestLamb wrote:Also, sort of similar to that question: I'm having a bit of trouble using the <MAY/> tag on abilities. It doesn't seem to work at all so I've resorted to using a multiple choice question (like the one that pops up for the demon that lets you draw cards whenever a creature dies) in order to have it always appear.
<MAY/> does work as intended, but due to default settings will automatically be used (Setting "Always use beneficial optional abilities"). You can force the question about whether to use the ability or not to appear using the always_prompt attribute: <MAY always_prompt="1" />

You can even define the text you want to display using the tag attribute: <MAY tag="CARD_QUERY_AETHERPLASM" always_prompt="1" />

Or if you prefer to use the multiple choice you can define those strings in the same way as CARD_QUERY_ strings (explained above).
RiiakShiNal
Programmer

Postby SweetestLamb » 11 Jul 2014, 01:53

Editing this post again, I solved all my issues. I'll upload them when I get back home in case anyone else has these issues.
SweetestLamb

Postby Blue Ghost » 04 Aug 2014, 01:00

Hey guys,

I'm just starting on modding DotP2014. Really late, I know. So I've downloaded a bunch of the mods that the community has made, and they all work. And any decks I make with premade cards work fine. But whenever I try to make a deck using a card I made, the game crashes on startup. Would anyone know why?

Here is an example of a card I made, if that helps.

EARLY_FROST_738001.XML | Open
<?xml version="1.0"?>
<CARD_V2 ExportVersion="21">
<FILENAME text="EARLY_FROST_738001" />
<CARDNAME text="EARLY_FROST" />
<TITLE>
<LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="en-US"><![CDATA[Early Frost]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
</TITLE>
<MULTIVERSEID value="738001" />
<ARTID value="738001" />
<ARTIST name="Eytan Zana" />
<CASTING_COST cost="{1}{U}" />
<TYPE metaname="Instant" />
<EXPANSION value="DPI" />
<RARITY metaname="C" />
<SPELL_ABILITY>
<LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="en-US"><![CDATA[Tap up to three target lands.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
<TARGET tag="CARD_QUERY_CHOOSE_LAND_TAP" definition="0" compartment="0" count="3" up_to="1" />
<TARGET_DEFINITION id="0">
local filter = ClearFilter()
filter:Add( FE_TYPE, OP_IS, CARD_TYPE_LAND )
</TARGET_DEFINITION>
<RESOLUTION_TIME_ACTION>
for i = 0,(3-1) do
local target_card = EffectDC():Get_Targets(0):Get_CardPtr(i)
if target_card ~= nil then
target_card:Tap()
end
end
</RESOLUTION_TIME_ACTION>
<AI_SIMPLIFIED_TARGETING compartment="0" hint="HINT_ENEMY_ONLY" />
</SPELL_ABILITY>
<AI_AVAILABILITY window_step="declare_attackers" window_turn="my_turn" type="window" />
<AI_AVAILABILITY window_step="begin_combat" window_turn="their_turn" type="window" />
<AI_AVAILABILITY window_step="end_of_turn" window_turn="their_turn" type="window" />
<AI_AVAILABILITY type="in_response" response_source="1" />
<AI_BASE_SCORE score="600" zone="ZONE_HAND" />
</CARD_V2>
Blue Ghost

Postby RiiakShiNal » 04 Aug 2014, 10:31

Blue Ghost wrote:Hey guys,

I'm just starting on modding DotP2014. Really late, I know. So I've downloaded a bunch of the mods that the community has made, and they all work. And any decks I make with premade cards work fine. But whenever I try to make a deck using a card I made, the game crashes on startup. Would anyone know why?

Here is an example of a card I made, if that helps.

EARLY_FROST_738001.XML | Open
<?xml version="1.0"?>
<CARD_V2 ExportVersion="21">
  <FILENAME text="EARLY_FROST_738001" />
  <CARDNAME text="EARLY_FROST" />
  <TITLE>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="en-US"><![CDATA[Early Frost]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
  </TITLE>
  <MULTIVERSEID value="738001" />
  <ARTID value="738001" />
  <ARTIST name="Eytan Zana" />
  <CASTING_COST cost="{1}{U}" />
  <RARITY metaname="C" />
  <SPELL_ABILITY>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="en-US"><![CDATA[Tap up to three target lands.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <TARGET tag="CARD_QUERY_CHOOSE_LAND_TAP" definition="0" compartment="0" count="3" up_to="1" />
    <TARGET_DEFINITION id="0">
    filter:Add( FE_TYPE, OP_IS, CARD_TYPE_LAND )
    </TARGET_DEFINITION>
    <RESOLUTION_TIME_ACTION>
    for i = 0,(3-1) do
       local target_card = EffectDC():Get_Targets(0):Get_CardPtr(i)
       if target_card ~= nil then
          target_card:Tap()
       end
    end
    <AI_SIMPLIFIED_TARGETING compartment="0" hint="HINT_ENEMY_ONLY" />
  </SPELL_ABILITY>
  <AI_AVAILABILITY window_step="declare_attackers" window_turn="my_turn" type="window" />
  <AI_AVAILABILITY window_step="begin_combat" window_turn="their_turn" type="window" />
  <AI_AVAILABILITY window_step="end_of_turn" window_turn="their_turn" type="window" />
  <AI_AVAILABILITY type="in_response" response_source="1" />
  <AI_BASE_SCORE score="600" zone="ZONE_HAND" />
</CARD_V2>
I'm not seeing anything wrong with that specific card (though it is easier to look at if it is in a [code][/code] block). Assuming that the label you put for the spoiler block is the file name then you don't have a mismatch (fairly common problem). So I can only think of a few possibilities that could be the problem:
  1. You placed the card in the wrong directory. (Not likely the problem if it shows up properly in the Deck Builder.)
  2. You put in foreign characters, but didn't save it using UTF-8. (Not likely the problem if it shows up properly in the Deck Builder.)
  3. Your directory structure itself is wrong. (Not likely the problem if it shows up properly in the Deck Builder.)
  4. You have an incorrect WAD header. If it shows up properly in the Deck Builder then this is likely the problem as the Deck Builder doesn't usually check or care about the WAD header and just searches for the cards in the proper directory structure.

I think possibility 4 is the most likely if you are getting the card to show up in the Deck Builder. If it is not showing up in the Deck Builder then it could be any of the 4 or even a combination of them.
RiiakShiNal
Programmer

Postby Blue Ghost » 05 Aug 2014, 03:48

Yes, the cards are showing up in the deck builder. But they're still not working, even when I place them in a preexisting wad file. :(
Blue Ghost

Postby RiiakShiNal » 05 Aug 2014, 10:37

Well, I can play around with the card you posted when I get home from work to see if I can find a problem (though I'm not currently seeing one).

Edit: It worked fine, showed up in deck, worked in game, no crashes. I can only assume it is something you are doing on your end that is causing the issues as I'm not seeing anything wrong with the card you provided.
RiiakShiNal
Programmer

Postby Blue Ghost » 07 Aug 2014, 05:05

Turns out that my directory structure was wrong. Things are working now. Sorry to bother you.
Blue Ghost

Postby braquio » 14 Aug 2014, 09:57

Hi Pepople!
I'm trying code False Cure but i don't know why don't works
The idea is that False Cure spell create an invisible token with the trigger abilty
and the token is sacrified at end of turn
Here the code:
False Cure | Open
<?xml version='1.0' encoding='UTF-8'?>
<CARD_V2 ExportVersion="1">
  <FILENAME text="FALSE_CURE_666026436" />
  <CARDNAME text="FALSE_CURE" />
  <TITLE>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="en-US"><![CDATA[False Cure]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="fr-FR"><![CDATA[Fausse guérison]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="es-ES"><![CDATA[Cura falsa]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="de-DE"><![CDATA[Verkehrtes Heilmittel]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="it-IT"><![CDATA[Falsa Cura]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="jp-JA"><![CDATA[False Cure]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="ko-KR"><![CDATA[False Cure]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="ru-RU"><![CDATA[False Cure]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="pt-BR"><![CDATA[Falsa Cura]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
  </TITLE>
  <MULTIVERSEID value="666026436" />
  <ARTID value="666026436" />
  <ARTIST name="Bradley Williams" />
  <CASTING_COST cost="{B}{B}" />
  <FLAVOURTEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="en-US"><![CDATA[“I do unto others as others have done unto me.”
Phage the Untouchable]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="fr-FR"><![CDATA[« Je rends aux autres la monnaie de leur pièce. »

Phage l’Intouchable]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="es-ES"><![CDATA[“Yo les hago a otros lo que otros me han hecho”.
Phage la Intocable]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="de-DE"><![CDATA[„Ich füge anderen das zu, was sie mir zugefügt haben.”
—Phage die Unberührbare
]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="it-IT"><![CDATA[“Faccio agli altri quello che altri hanno fatto a me”.
—Phage l’Intoccabile]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="jp-JA"><![CDATA[“I do unto others as others have done unto me.”
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="ko-KR"><![CDATA[“I do unto others as others have done unto me.”
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="ru-RU"><![CDATA[“I do unto others as others have done unto me.”
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="pt-BR"><![CDATA[“Eu faço aos outros o que os outros fizeram a mim..”
—Phage a Intocável]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
  </FLAVOURTEXT>
  <EXPANSION value="ONS" />
  <RARITY metaname="R" />
  <SPELL_ABILITY>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="en-US"><![CDATA[Until end of turn, whenever a player gains life, that player loses 2 life for each 1 life he or she gained.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="fr-FR"><![CDATA[Jusqu’à la fin du tour, à chaque fois qu’un joueur gagne des points de vie, ce joueur perd 2 points de vie pour chaque 1 point de vie gagné.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="es-ES"><![CDATA[Hasta el final del turno, siempre que un jugador gane vida, ese jugador pierde 2 vidas por cada vida que ganó.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="de-DE"><![CDATA[Immer wenn ein Spieler bis zum Ende des Zuges Lebenspunkte dazuerhält, verliert dieser Spieler 2 Lebenspunkte für jeden 1 Lebenspunkt, den er dazuerhalten hat.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="it-IT"><![CDATA[Fino alla fine del turno, ogniqualvolta un giocatore guadagna punti vita, quel giocatore perde 2 punti vita per ogni punto vita che ha guadagnato.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="jp-JA"><![CDATA[Until end of turn, whenever a player gains life, that player loses 2 life for each 1 life he or she gained.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="ko-KR"><![CDATA[Until end of turn, whenever a player gains life, that player loses 2 life for each 1 life he or she gained.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="ru-RU"><![CDATA[Until end of turn, whenever a player gains life, that player loses 2 life for each 1 life he or she gained.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="pt-BR"><![CDATA[Até o final do turno, toda vez que um jogador ganhar pontos de vida, ele perde 2 pontos de vida para cada 1 ponto de vida que ele próprio ganhou.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>

MTG():PutTokensOntoBattlefield( "_TOKEN_FALSE_CURE_66600026436", 1, EffectController() )

</SPELL_ABILITY>
    <TOKEN_REGISTRATION reservation="1" type="_TOKEN_FALSE_CURE_66600026436" />
</CARD_V2>
Token False Cure | Open
<?xml version='1.0' encoding='UTF-8'?>
<CARD_V2 ExportVersion="1">
  <FILENAME text="_TOKEN_FALSE_CURE_66600026436" />
  <CARDNAME text="_TOKEN_FALSE_CURE" />
  <TITLE>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="en-US"><![CDATA[False Cure]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="fr-FR"><![CDATA[False Cure]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="es-ES"><![CDATA[False Cure]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="de-DE"><![CDATA[False Cure]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="it-IT"><![CDATA[False Cure]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="jp-JA"><![CDATA[False Cure]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="ko-KR"><![CDATA[False Cure]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="ru-RU"><![CDATA[False Cure]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="pt-BR"><![CDATA[False Cure]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
  </TITLE>
  <MULTIVERSEID value="66600026436" />
  <ARTID value="0" />
  <ARTIST name="Nobody" />
  <CASTING_COST cost="" />
  <TYPE metaname="" />
  <RARITY metaname="T" />
  <TOKEN />

<!-- Invisible token protection -->
  <STATIC_ABILITY>
    <CONTINUOUS_ACTION layer="8">
    if EffectSource() ~= nil then
       local characteristics = EffectSource():GetCurrentCharacteristics()
       characteristics:Bool_Set(CHARACTERISTIC_SHROUD, 1)
       characteristics:Bool_Set(CHARACTERISTIC_INDESTRUCTIBLE, 1)
       characteristics:AI_SetWorthless()
    end
    </CONTINUOUS_ACTION>
    <CONTINUOUS_ACTION layer="8">
       filter:Add(FE_CMC, OP_GREATER_THAN_OR_EQUAL_TO, 0)
       EffectSource():Protection()
    end
    </CONTINUOUS_ACTION>
  </STATIC_ABILITY>

<!-- False Cure Effect -->
  <TRIGGERED_ABILITY>
    <TRIGGER value="PLAYER_GAINED_LIFE" />
    <RESOLUTION_TIME_ACTION>
   local amount = GetAmount()
       TriggerPlayer():LoseLife(amount*2)
  </TRIGGERED_ABILITY>

<TRIGGERED_ABILITY>
    <TRIGGER value="BEGINNING_OF_STEP">
       return MTG():GetStep() == STEP_END_OF_TURN
    </TRIGGER>
    <RESOLUTION_TIME_ACTION>
          EffectController():Sacrifice( EffectSource() )
   end
  </TRIGGERED_ABILITY>

<AI_BASE_SCORE score="-5000" zone="ZONE_BATTLEFIELD" />
</CARD_V2>
Any ideas?
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Braquio Dotp2014 DLC
Alternative Sealed Campaigns for DotP 2014
braquio

Postby RiiakShiNal » 14 Aug 2014, 10:46

You might be having a problem with bringing in a token that isn't a creature (game doesn't really like those) so you may need to remove the <TOKEN /> tag.

Have you verified that you are getting the correct amount of health gained from GetAmount() and that TriggerPlayer() is not nil?

Also you should not sacrifice the token at end of turn, you should exile it. The reason being is that other cards may key off of sacrificing something and do something with that.
RiiakShiNal
Programmer

Postby braquio » 14 Aug 2014, 11:39

You might be having a problem with bringing in a token that isn't a creature (game doesn't really like those) so you may need to remove the <TOKEN /> tag.
I tried removing that and nothing, but i don't think this is the problem cuase i use the UTM token that has the <TOKEN /> tag. and works perfectly

Have you verified that you are getting the correct amount of health gained from GetAmount() and that TriggerPlayer() is not nil?
I put this on trigger value to verified TriggerPlayer() ~= nil
<TRIGGERED_ABILITY>
    <TRIGGER value="PLAYER_GAINED_LIFE"   >
    return TriggerPlayer() ~= nil
    </TRIGGER>

<RESOLUTION_TIME_ACTION>
       TriggerPlayer():LoseLife(GetAmount()*2)
and GetAmount() can't be the problem cause i copied from cards like Kavu Predator or Rhox Faithmender that use similar triggers and works well.

Also you should not sacrifice the token at end of turn, you should exile it.
Done
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Braquio Dotp2014 DLC
braquio

Postby sweetLu » 14 Aug 2014, 14:03

Is your multiverse id on the token too large? I can't remember is that causes any problems. You might want to try this add a delayed trigger instead. With something like this you might run into problems with cards like Doubling Season.
sweetLu

Postby braquio » 14 Aug 2014, 14:51

sweetLu wrote:Is your multiverse id on the token too large? I can't remember is that causes any problems.
Nothing, im tested with sorter id and dont works.
You might want to try this add a delayed trigger instead. With something like this you might run into problems with cards like Doubling Season.
Ur right, that is a problem #-o
But i cant do a legendary token cause if i play 2 cures i need apply the effect 2 times. And i cant use a delay trigger cause i need the effect stay continous during all turn no only in one moment.
Problems and more problems :?
Braquio Dotp2014 DLC
braquio

Postby thefiremind » 14 Aug 2014, 15:03

braquio wrote:And i cant use a delay trigger cause i need the effect stay continous during all turn no only in one moment.
Why? A delayed trigger will keep itself alive as long as the CLEANUP condition isn't met. Use
<CLEANUP simple_cleanup="EndOfTurn" />
(without fire_once) and the delayed trigger will last until the end of the turn.
< Former DotP 2012/2013/2014 modder >
Currently busy with life...
thefiremind
Programmer

Postby braquio » 14 Aug 2014, 15:34

SOLVED
Thanks to all, with a delay trigger works perfectly
Here the final code:

False Cure | Open
<SPELL_ABILITY linked_ability_group = "1">
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="en-US"><![CDATA[Until end of turn, whenever a player gains life, that player loses 2 life for each 1 life he or she gained.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="fr-FR"><![CDATA[Jusqu’à la fin du tour, à chaque fois qu’un joueur gagne des points de vie, ce joueur perd 2 points de vie pour chaque 1 point de vie gagné.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="es-ES"><![CDATA[Hasta el final del turno, siempre que un jugador gane vida, ese jugador pierde 2 vidas por cada vida que ganó.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="de-DE"><![CDATA[Immer wenn ein Spieler bis zum Ende des Zuges Lebenspunkte dazuerhält, verliert dieser Spieler 2 Lebenspunkte für jeden 1 Lebenspunkt, den er dazuerhalten hat.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="it-IT"><![CDATA[Fino alla fine del turno, ogniqualvolta un giocatore guadagna punti vita, quel giocatore perde 2 punti vita per ogni punto vita che ha guadagnato.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="jp-JA"><![CDATA[Until end of turn, whenever a player gains life, that player loses 2 life for each 1 life he or she gained.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="ko-KR"><![CDATA[Until end of turn, whenever a player gains life, that player loses 2 life for each 1 life he or she gained.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="ru-RU"><![CDATA[Until end of turn, whenever a player gains life, that player loses 2 life for each 1 life he or she gained.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="pt-BR"><![CDATA[Até o final do turno, toda vez que um jogador ganhar pontos de vida, ele perde 2 pontos de vida para cada 1 ponto de vida que ele próprio ganhou.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <RESOLUTION_TIME_ACTION>
   local delayDC = EffectDC():Make_Chest(0)
      MTG():CreateDelayedTrigger(1, delayDC)
</SPELL_ABILITY>
    <TRIGGERED_ABILITY resource_id="1">
    <TRIGGER value="PLAYER_GAINED_LIFE"   >
    return TriggerPlayer() ~= nil
    </TRIGGER>

<RESOLUTION_TIME_ACTION>
   if TriggerPlayer() ~= nil then
          TriggerPlayer():LoseLife(GetAmount()*2)
   end
<CLEANUP simple_cleanup="EndOfTurn" />
  </TRIGGERED_ABILITY>
=D> =D>
Braquio Dotp2014 DLC
braquio

PreviousNext

Return to Programming Talk