It is currently 16 Apr 2024, 05:24

Text Size

Hard to find artwork? Try here...

User-made mods in DLC (Downloadable Content) form.
Get MTG cards here for your DotP that aren't available anywhere else!

Moderator: CCGHQ Admins

Hard to find artwork? Try here...

Postby BloodReyvyn » 12 Feb 2014, 11:10

I usually try googling for images before anything else as it can be quick and easy most of the time, but I have been asked a couple of times lately about where I find some harder to find images in decent quality.

Try this site: http://blog.mtgbr.com/imagens/card-game ... #tabs-1-11

They are medium-sized scans for the most part (some of the really old sets are pretty small and pixelated) for another program called Magic Workstation, but you can get art from a specific set (if you prefer old art over new or whatever). You have to download the images from the entire set at once, but that doesn't bother me at all.

Hopefully this thread will keep people from asking any more, but if not I can just direct them here. :lol:
"There's an experience worse than blindness - it's the certainty that your vision is perfect and the horror that there's no world around you to see."
BloodReyvyn

Re: Hard to find artwork? Try here...

Postby BloodReyvyn » 25 Feb 2014, 22:43

I recently stumbled across a database of (some even better) MTG card scans here:

http://mtg.akmigames.com/pic/

You'll need to know the abbreviated name of the set that the card is in that you are looking for, but these are pretty good scans. I've taken to using a few sharpening filters in Photoshop for some of the pics, since they can appear a bit faded on certain cards. The newer sets (Born of the Gods and Theros) are a little pixelated, but I am going to assume that will be fixed over time.
"There's an experience worse than blindness - it's the certainty that your vision is perfect and the horror that there's no world around you to see."
BloodReyvyn

Re: Hard to find artwork? Try here...

Postby Armodeus » 01 Aug 2015, 03:48

Thanks a lot!
BUMP!
Armodeus

Hard to find artwork Try here

Postby Rafaelspild » 28 Mar 2017, 07:19

Are you wanting pics of birds on their oen or not. Ive got one of Tobi thats quite nice. Ive got loads but most are of the birds together?
Rafaelspild

Return to New MTG Cards and Decks (2010, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, Magic Duels)