It is currently 16 Apr 2024, 19:14

Text Size

October Tourney Decks are Accepted until Oct 4th

Monthly Tournaments , Results ,Tournament Ideas Etc.

Moderators: BAgate, drool66, Aswan jaguar, gmzombie, stassy, CCGHQ Admins

Re: October Tourney Decks are Accepted until Oct 4th

Postby aww1979 » 09 Oct 2010, 16:58

Sorry, I was away for awhile, and just got back, so I didn't enter, but if I have time I might test some of the decks anyway.
aww1979
Tester

Postby Aswan jaguar » 09 Oct 2010, 17:40

Strogoii your deck is 1card short so I put a swamp in.I am waiting for Monopoman's confirmation,to repeat bracket b with you in.

1)I also want to report as juzamjedi I think said that the EDH card appeared 2,3 times in my hand and AI's hand too.
2)if creatures with first strike are equipped with sword of fire and ice it does damage 2times x 2(artifact effect)and you also draw 2cards instead of 1,also mentioned.
I dealt only the first damage to AI,but was there smt to do with the extra card besides just don't use it.

3)I don't know if it is a known bug,but AI played 2 same legendary creatures his general of course and did not go to the graveyard!!I guess that had to do with the indestructible artifact ability in play,has smt to do with the legend rule registry "destroy" instead off both go in graveyard?
I have a saved game if you are interested.
---
Trying to squash some bugs and playtesting.
Aswan jaguar
Super Tester Elite

Postby Shantak » 09 Oct 2010, 21:05

Aswan jaguar wrote:2)if creatures with first strike are equipped with sword of fire and ice it does damage 2times x 2(artifact effect)and you also draw 2cards instead of 1,also mentioned.
I dealt only the first damage to AI,but was there smt to do with the extra card besides just don't use it.
Maybe this bug has something that could be used for coding Double Strike? I remember reading that it was deemed impossible? Probably not, however.
Shantak

Postby Nicdanger » 10 Oct 2010, 04:58

Its really interesting to see how different the results are coming in for the new Group B. The AI is actually winning matches with both decks.
Nicdanger

Postby monopoman » 10 Oct 2010, 20:40

Okay we will replay round B but I am not a fan of someone submitting a deck 5 freaking days after the initial bracket was setup.

Anyways the deck file is here use this modified one that adds one swamp because the original deck was not 105 cards.

The only reason I am allowing this is because at this time we are way ahead of schedule.

So if everyone could replay Cognis and replace the Sliver deck with Stroggoli.

Thanks!
Attachments
EDH_stroggoii_fallen.zip
(1.26 KiB) Downloaded 480 times
monopoman

Postby Stroggoii » 11 Oct 2010, 00:35

http://img137.imageshack.us/f/30911836.jpg/ according to this I send the PM with my deck during the first hour of the deadline date, if it didn't arrive in your inbox we may be having an issue with the PM service here.
Stroggoii

Previous

Return to Tournaments