It is currently 25 Apr 2024, 15:20

Text Size

Thank you

by BetaSteward

Moderators: North, BetaSteward, noxx, jeffwadsworth, JayDi, TheElk801, LevelX, CCGHQ Admins

Thank you

Postby Slimmo » 18 Apr 2013, 00:17

I will take some time to simply give all the people thats responsible for making MAGE to what it is today and will be in the future a big thanks! I may not have been part of the playerbase for a very long time since I did not discover MAGE until you released version 1.0 but from that moment I've had a great time using MAGE to play my favorite card game. While I might sound harsh on you guys when I report bugs or complain about the public server being down, think of it only that I care about MAGE working properly. Because if I never told you about bugs or complained about not being able to play then it could seem like I couldnt care less about it.

MAGE is definitly the best free MtG simulator so far that allows Human vs Human battles and custom deck editing because while there are other simuators out there they fall on different major parts. MtG Online falls because it costs alot to play almost like buying regular cards (which I already do so forcing me to buy them again is terrible), FORGE falls because it does not have human vs human battles and DotP falls because it does not allow fully customized decks.
MAGE has allowed me to test my deck ideas against other human players with their own deck ideas which is really enjoying.

So again I thank you and I really hope MAGE contiunes to live on and evolve. 8) (WotC should keep their hands away!)
Slimmo

Re: Thank you

Postby seedds » 19 Apr 2013, 03:00

Indeed, the best software I've ever used, and the response from developers is astonishingly fast.
Playing sealed/draft with my friends is simply amazing.
Thank you guys.
seedds

Return to XMage