It is currently 18 Apr 2024, 01:46

Text Size

Bug Reports 1.0.2

by BetaSteward

Moderators: North, BetaSteward, noxx, jeffwadsworth, JayDi, TheElk801, LevelX, CCGHQ Admins

Bug Reports 1.0.2

Postby LevelX » 11 May 2013, 20:59

If you have encountered any problems while using MAGE 1.0.0, you can post them here.
Please mention who you were playing against: Human or the AI type.
Please describe how you got to that point. A screenshot of the battlefield at the moment something went wrong will be useful too. Otherwise, naming the cards that interacted will suffice.
If you get an error log please add that too.

Thank you for your help in detecting the bugs.
LevelX
DEVELOPER

Re: Bug Reports 1.0.2

Postby Slimmo » 12 May 2013, 11:10

I have tested the new version agains the AI and I have already found a few bugs:

1. Wayfaring Temple instantly dies when he enters the battlefield no matter how many creatures I have on the battlefield (This bug was not there before this version because he worked fine before)
2. Tokens generated by Hero of Bladehold still has the incorrect token image (not very important but still)
3. Tokens generated by Voice of Resurgence has the incorrect token image (not sure if there is one but it should be)

I would be grateful if you fixed the Wayfaring Temple bug quickly as he is important in one of my decks but anyways thanks for the update and I hope you get the servers up and running soon. And also big thanks for adding Master Transmuter :D
Slimmo

Postby Sereosh » 14 May 2013, 09:46

I think that the "Put the rest on the botton of your library in any order" line of Augur of Bolas ability is bugged.
I play Augur of Bolas, look at my top three cards => Boros Charm, Sacred Foundry and a Plains. I choose Boros Charm, he goes in my hand.
On my next turn, I draw a Sacred Foundry (I only have one in my deck). It happens every time, it seems like the 2 left cards don't go on the bottom of the library, but on the top.
Sereosh

Postby HolyHelicopter » 14 May 2013, 18:01

Debt to the Deathless doesnt double the X. (but it should)

Zhur-Taa Druid deals 2 damage to opponents when it is tapped for mana.

It is possible to select creature cards for Council of the Absolute. (maybe lands too)

I used Sepulchral Primordial to reanimate my opponent's Melek, Izzet Paragon(i got him under my control). Melek's abilities affected the top of the library of it's owner.
HolyHelicopter

Postby gophren » 15 May 2013, 11:47

Warped Physique gives +X/+X, instead of +X/-X
Also, not sure if this is correct: Species Gorger says "at the beginning of your upkeep return a creature you control to its owner hand". The application invites me to select a creature during my upkeep, but I press "Cancel" and it moves forward, without returning any creature.

PS: I'm new to this forum, how do I add the card text to its name in my posts?
gophren

Postby jessegto » 16 May 2013, 13:23

Either it is a bug or I am understanding it wrong, but playing more than one instant or sorcery doesn't seem to affect Nivix Cyclops.
jessegto

Postby LevelX » 17 May 2013, 06:27

Slimmo wrote:I have tested the new version agains the AI and I have already found a few bugs:

1. Wayfaring Temple instantly dies when he enters the battlefield no matter how many creatures I have on the battlefield (This bug was not there before this version because he worked fine before)
Fixed for the next version.
Thanks for pointing out.
LevelX
DEVELOPER

Postby LevelX » 17 May 2013, 06:28

Sereosh wrote:I think that the "Put the rest on the botton of your library in any order" line of Augur of Bolas ability is bugged.
I play Augur of Bolas, look at my top three cards => Boros Charm, Sacred Foundry and a Plains. I choose Boros Charm, he goes in my hand.
On my next turn, I draw a Sacred Foundry (I only have one in my deck). It happens every time, it seems like the 2 left cards don't go on the bottom of the library, but on the top.
Fixed for the next version.
Thanks for pointing out.
LevelX
DEVELOPER

Postby LevelX » 17 May 2013, 06:32

HolyHelicopter wrote:Debt to the Deathless doesnt double the X. (but it should)

Zhur-Taa Druid deals 2 damage to opponents when it is tapped for mana.

It is possible to select creature cards for Council of the Absolute. (maybe lands too)
All three fixed for the next version.
Thanks for pointing out.

I used Sepulchral Primordial to reanimate my opponent's Melek, Izzet Paragon(i got him under my control). Melek's abilities affected the top of the library of it's owner.[/quote]
Fixed a bug of Melek, Izzet Paragon but I'm not sure that it cause a problem you described.
Thanks for pointing out.
If you can reproduce the problem that Melek shows the owner's (an he is opponent) top card of library let me know.
LevelX
DEVELOPER

Postby LevelX » 17 May 2013, 06:43

gophren wrote:Warped Physique gives +X/+X, instead of +X/-X
Also, not sure if this is correct: Species Gorger says "at the beginning of your upkeep return a creature you control to its owner hand". The application invites me to select a creature during my upkeep, but I press "Cancel" and it moves forward, without returning any creature.

PS: I'm new to this forum, how do I add the card text to its name in my posts?
Warped Physique and Species Gorger are fixed in the next release.
Thanks for pointing out the problems.
LevelX
DEVELOPER

Postby LevelX » 17 May 2013, 06:47

jessegto wrote:Either it is a bug or I am understanding it wrong, but playing more than one instant or sorcery doesn't seem to affect Nivix Cyclops.
I can't reproduce this problem.
Can you describe more in detail, how this happens to you (which spells and when are they cast).
LevelX
DEVELOPER

Postby zzzdude » 19 May 2013, 21:04

Deputy of Acquittals can target opponents creatures, when it should just be "you control".
Crypt Incursion exiles all non-creature cards, when it should be creature cards. This also gives 3 life per card exiled to the targetted player, instead of the person casting the card.
AI keeps attacking with Haazda Snare Squad without using it's triggered ability when there is a 2/5 creature (or something else making the attack ineffective).
zzzdude

Postby LevelX » 20 May 2013, 14:17

zzzdude wrote:Deputy of Acquittals can target opponents creatures, when it should just be "you control".
Crypt Incursion exiles all non-creature cards, when it should be creature cards. This also gives 3 life per card exiled to the targetted player, instead of the person casting the card.
Both bugs are fixed in the current dev version.
Thanks for pointing out the bugs.
LevelX
DEVELOPER

Postby jdub1581 » 21 May 2013, 02:46

OK, found the right thread... "Gnat Miser" a 1 black mana rat is asking for 1 blue mana..
jdub1581

Postby LevelX » 21 May 2013, 06:16

jdub1581 wrote:OK, found the right thread... "Gnat Miser" a 1 black mana rat is asking for 1 blue mana..
It's fixed now.
Thanks for pointing out.
LevelX
DEVELOPER

Return to XMage