It is currently 18 Apr 2024, 16:20

Text Size

New Magic Rules that arrives by the release of M14

by BetaSteward

Moderators: North, BetaSteward, noxx, jeffwadsworth, JayDi, TheElk801, LevelX, CCGHQ Admins

New Magic Rules that arrives by the release of M14

Postby Slimmo » 11 Jun 2013, 19:10

I thought I should inform anyone thats interested about the upcoming rule changes to magic, which will happen in MAGE aswell obviosly.

At the beginning of this video all the new rules are explained: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KimFMygrRwA
But if you are to lazy to check that out I can point them out:

1. Legendary rule change: Legendaries now ignore other legendaries controlled by your opponents so that means both you and your opponent each can control a legendary of the same type at the same time. Also if the same player would suddenly control 2 legendaries of the same type he can choose which one to sacrifice instead of them destroying eachother. The same goes for planeswalkers aswell.

2. The sideboard can now contain anything between 0 and 15 cards instead of 0 or 15 cards.

3. Indestructible is now a proper ability and acts just like any other would. Thus it can be removed by spells that removes all abilites from a creature and so on.

4. Land drop increasers like Exploration is now a fixed number so you cant play 2 lands, then bounce Exploration back to your hand, then cast it and then play another land.

See the video for more detailed info about these :)
Slimmo

Return to XMage