It is currently 25 Apr 2024, 01:59

Text Size

Bug Reports 1.0.3 final

by BetaSteward

Moderators: North, BetaSteward, noxx, jeffwadsworth, JayDi, TheElk801, LevelX, CCGHQ Admins

Re: Bug Reports 1.0.3 final

Postby Slimmo » 05 Aug 2013, 12:26

I found some bugged transformation cards (werewolves) thats bugged and was not bugged before. When they are added into a deck some of them show as their transformed state and thus is not able to be cast when u have it in your hand.
This completly destroys my werewolf deck so fix it ASAP.

Bugged Werewolves:
Gatstaf Shepherd
Mayor of Avabruck
Reckless Waif
Scorned Vilager
Wolfbitten Captive
Villagers of Estwald
Village Ironsmith
Tormented Pariah
Hanweir Watchkeep

Perhaps other transformation cards have the same issue so please check them to. And before you mention it, no you cannot flip the card when its in your hand if its affected by this wierd bug.
Slimmo

Postby Nordronn » 05 Aug 2013, 22:16

Trained Condor - can target itself with ability;
Burning Earth - it deals damage even if you tap basic lands;
Windreader Sphinx - you can't skip its draw ability, althought rules text says "you may draw a card";
Otherworldly Journey - it isn't arcane type spell;
Reach of Branches - you can return it to your hand, when enemy plays forest;
Verdeloth the Ancient - saproling creatures don't get +1/+1.
Nordronn

Postby Slimmo » 06 Aug 2013, 18:09

Harmonic Sliver does not give its ability to all slivers but instead it gives it to all artifacts. So when an artifact enters the battlefield its controller may destroy an artifact or enchantment.. aslo it does not say MAY anywhere on the card so the ability must be forced.
Slimmo

Postby Plopman » 06 Aug 2013, 18:31

Nordronn wrote:Trained Condor - can target itself with ability;
Burning Earth - it deals damage even if you tap basic lands;
Windreader Sphinx - you can't skip its draw ability, althought rules text says "you may draw a card";
Otherworldly Journey - it isn't arcane type spell;
Reach of Branches - you can return it to your hand, when enemy plays forest;
Verdeloth the Ancient - saproling creatures don't get +1/+1.
Fixed by LevelX2

Slimmo wrote:Harmonic Sliver does not give its ability to all slivers but instead it gives it to all artifacts. So when an artifact enters the battlefield its controller may destroy an artifact or enchantment.. aslo it does not say MAY anywhere on the card so the ability must be forced.
Fixed by me

Thank you to report bugs
Plopman

Postby Slimmo » 07 Aug 2013, 11:43

Mold Adder triggers on any kind of spell cast by opponents.. not only black or blue spells.
Slimmo

Postby LevelX » 07 Aug 2013, 11:54

Slimmo wrote:Mold Adder triggers on any kind of spell cast by opponents.. not only black or blue spells.
Same cause as for Mindsparker and therefore already fixed.
LevelX
DEVELOPER

Postby Slimmo » 08 Aug 2013, 20:17

Eldrazi Spawn tokens causes an error to pop up every time you sac them to pay for a spell.
Also Kozilek, Butcher of Truth did not give me 4 cards when I cast him however it might be related to the Eldrazi Spawn bug as I cast him using them

EDIT: Devour seems to be bugged aswell, as soon as I decide what creatures to devour an error appears and I cannot continue playing. Mycoloth was the creature that i used for devour.

Btw guys why does this happen when it didnt happen in previous versions.
Slimmo

Postby Slimmo » 09 Aug 2013, 12:11

Another bug found: Rusted Relic does not become a 5/5 golem artifact creature when you have metalcraft.
Slimmo

Postby Greendogo » 10 Aug 2013, 08:15

I'm having an issue with the stack window. It's blocking the right most cards of my hand and I can't move it or re-size it.
Greendogo

Postby LevelX » 10 Aug 2013, 09:30

Greendogo wrote:I'm having an issue with the stack window. It's blocking the right most cards of my hand and I can't move it or re-size it.
I guess you have a small screen size size.
Normally you have a scrollbar below the hand cards, if they don't fit in the area.
Sometimes it happens, that this bar i not visible.
Unfix the windows task bar and hide it if the mouse pointer isn't on the lower edge of the screen and check if the scroll bar is then visible.
Else post a screen shot of your mage/windows screen (I guess you use windows).
LevelX
DEVELOPER

Postby Slimmo » 10 Aug 2013, 19:59

Found more bugs:
1. Krosan Warchief's regeneration ability can target any creature not just beasts as it should.
2. The ability of Maelstrom Archangel causes you to be able to cast all spells from your hand without paying for them and it lasts forever. When it triggers you should be able to cast ONE spell from your hand without paying for it the instant it triggers.

EDIT: I will withdraw my report about the devour skill being bugged, It was Doubling Season that caused the creature with devour to freeze the game somehow. In this case I had Doubling Season in play and cast Mycoloth from my hand after I have choosen which creatures to devour an error appears and the game freezes.
Slimmo

Postby Greendogo » 11 Aug 2013, 08:21

LevelX wrote:
Greendogo wrote:I'm having an issue with the stack window. It's blocking the right most cards of my hand and I can't move it or re-size it.
I guess you have a small screen size size.
Normally you have a scrollbar below the hand cards, if they don't fit in the area.
Sometimes it happens, that this bar i not visible.
Unfix the windows task bar and hide it if the mouse pointer isn't on the lower edge of the screen and check if the scroll bar is then visible.
Else post a screen shot of your mage/windows screen (I guess you use windows).
Thanks a lot! Using the autohide setting is a good workaround.

However, is there any chance this could get a fix such as making the scroll bar align to the edge of the window instead of the bottom of the "hand" area or something? I can imagine that people who don't take the time to ask for help and have this problem will just write off the program.

Edit: By the way, I had this problem on a different computer, but simulated it on a computer with a much larger screen by reducing my resolution to 1024x768.
Greendogo

Postby LevelX » 12 Aug 2013, 16:56

Slimmo wrote:Eldrazi Spawn tokens causes an error to pop up every time you sac them to pay for a spell.
Also Kozilek, Butcher of Truth did not give me 4 cards when I cast him however it might be related to the Eldrazi Spawn bug as I cast him using them
I couldn't reproduce any problem with sacrificing the Spawn tokens.

Slimmo wrote:Btw guys why does this happen when it didnt happen in previous versions.
That depends and is most of the time another reason than in the case before. :D
LevelX
DEVELOPER

Postby zubatej » 20 Aug 2013, 19:09

When I cast Vastwood Hydra again, after I returned it to my hand, dying trigger activates.
zubatej

Postby TripleWocka » 27 Aug 2013, 18:40

I just downloaded this yesterday and I couldn't stop drafting! :D
I have encountered the same issue with blocking. Creatures without flying/reach are blocking flyers. Also Intimidate isn't properly triggered. I attacked with my Accursed Spirit and CPU blocked with Wall of Frost.
Otherwise this is great I do thank you guys for the time you took to make this!
TripleWocka

Previous

Return to XMage