It is currently 18 Apr 2024, 15:41

Text Size

Bug Reports 1.0.3 final

by BetaSteward

Moderators: North, BetaSteward, noxx, jeffwadsworth, JayDi, TheElk801, LevelX, CCGHQ Admins

Bug Reports 1.0.3 final

Postby LevelX » 21 Jul 2013, 08:02

If you have encountered any problems while using MAGE 1.0.3 final, you can post them here.
Please mention who you were playing against: Human or the AI type.
Please describe how you got to that point. A screenshot of the battlefield at the moment something went wrong will be useful too. Otherwise, naming the cards that interacted will suffice.
If you get an error log please add that too.

Thank you for your help in detecting bugs.

Known Problems:

BUGS REPRODUCED BUT NOT FIXED YET
* Progenitor Mimic - Can copy any creature at upkeep instead of creating a copy. (bug reproduced, not fixed yet).

BUGS FIXED IN THE NEXT VERSION
* Kicker and Multikicker - Fixed a bug that the kicked status was not reset if needed (e.g. a Quag Vampires returning from exile of Fiend Hunter had again +1/+1 counters if he was kicked before).
* Fixed that win effect did not work if winning player was not first player in player list.
* Fixed conditional restriction and requirement effects that were handled as layered affects and did not work (Gift of the Deity, Tanglewalker, Way of the Thief, Bonds of Faith, Neurok Spy, Hazy Homunculus, Scrapdiver Serpent, Snapsail Glider, Steel of the Godhead, Bubbling Beebles, Bouncing Beebles).
* Fixed wrong tooltip text of cards that could flip (Kamigawa cycle).
* Fixed wrong mythic ratio of older sets leading sometimes to missing rare card for booster creation.
* Fixed that for some of the day / night cards the night side instead of the day side was found if the card was read from repository.

* Blinding Beam - Fixed that creatures did not untap one time later that were not tapped in the next untap phase.
* Black Lotus - Fixed wrong card number (shows wrong card image because of that).
* Burning Earth - Fixed that the ability was triggered by basic lands instead of non basic lands.
* Death Denied - Fixed the bug that only the first targeted card was returned to hand.
* Descendant of Soramaro - Fixed uncomplete tooltip text.
* Doubling Season - Fixed a bug that doubling boosting counters (+1/+1) created an error.
* Echoing Truth - Fixed that only the targeted permanent was returned and not all other permanents with the same name.
* Feed from the Real [SOK] - Fixed wrong rarity.
* Figure of Destiny - Fixed that the activated updates also lasts if Figure left battlefield and returned to it in some way.
* Flameblast Dragon - Fixed X cost payment of triggered ability.
* Guul Draz Vampire - Fixed that boost and Intimidate were applied if equiped with an equipment instead correctly an opponent had 10 or less life.
* Harmonic Sliver - Fixed that the ability was given to artefacts instead to slivers and target was not require.
* Horobi, Death's Wail - Fixed wrong rarity.
* Imposing Sovereign - Fixed that it wasn't applied to tokens coming into play
* Krosan Warchief - Fixed that the regnerate ability could target any creature type.
* Maelstrom Archangel - Fixed that more than one spell could be cast after the ability had triggered.
* Marsh Flitter - Fixed that it's ability gave +3/+3 instead of making Marsh Flitter to a 3/3.
* Mindsparker - Fixed that the ability did not trigger for the correct card types and colors.
* Mold Adder - Fixed that the ability did not trigger for the correct card types and colors.
* Oath of the Ancient Wood - Fixed that the ability was not optional.
* Otherworldly Journey - Fixed the missing Arcane subtype.
* Penumbra Spider - Fixed that it's ability triggerd if the Spider left battlefield instead of only if he dies.
* Reach of Branches - Fixed that its ability was also triggered by forests played by other players.
* Reveillark - Fixed that only one creature was put to battlefield when two were selected.
* Rusted Relic - Fixed that Rusted Relic didn't become an artifact.
* Test of Faith - Fixed that +1/+1 counters that a blocker got during combat already counted for damage dealt to the attacker.
* Trained Condor - Fixed that the gain flying ability could also target the condor itself.
* Traumatize [M14] - Fixed wrong rarity (was Mythic instead of rare).
* Verdeloth the Ancient - Fixed that it didn't effect Saprolings.
* Verdeloth the Ancient - Fixed that Verdeloth did not get +1/+1 if he becomes a Saproling.
* Warren Weirding - Fixed that only Goblins could be sacrificed instead of correctly all subtypes of creatures.
* Windreaders Sphinx - Fixed that the draw ability has to be optional.
* Yeva's Forcemage - Made target of triggered ability mandatory.
LevelX
DEVELOPER

Re: Bug Reports 1.0.3 final

Postby Slimmo » 22 Jul 2013, 22:14

It seems like when a creature (and perhaps other permaments) that causes you to win if a special condition is true is bugged because it does the exact opposite (your opponent wins instead).
This was recently confirmed by me when using Felidar Sovereign.
I faced an opponent earlier that used Laboratory Maniac and when his ability triggered I won instead of him. So this futher proves that special win conditions caused by creatures is bugged.
Slimmo

Postby Slimmo » 23 Jul 2013, 18:26

Guul Draz Vampire does not get +2/+1 and intimidate when an opponent have 10 or less life instead it gets that from being equipped which is obviously wrong.
Slimmo

Postby Plopman » 23 Jul 2013, 20:37

I fixed Guul Draz Vampire.

I'm looking at Laboratory Maniac. I have already seen this bug. But it doesn't append all the time so it's hard to fix.

Thanks for reporting bugs. It helps us to improve Mage.
Plopman

Postby LevelX » 23 Jul 2013, 20:59

Plopman wrote:I'm looking at Laboratory Maniac. I have already seen this bug. But it doesn't append all the time so it's hard to fix.
I found the cause of the bug today and fixed it.
LevelX
DEVELOPER

Postby InTriX » 24 Jul 2013, 02:23

Reveillark only brings one creature back, you target both the first comes back and resolves then the effect vanishes and doesn't retrieve a second creature.

Mindsparker appears to do damage when I cast anything that isn't a blue or white instant or sorc. Reverse of what it should be doing.
InTriX

Postby BryanM » 24 Jul 2013, 15:02

The deck construction window, at least in Sealed, always defaults to Cascade Card View. It always reverts whenever whenever moving a card from the deck back to the card pile.

The lower pane (where your selected cards are) still retains if you prefer card or list view, but the card pool pane doesn't.
BryanM

Postby InTriX » 24 Jul 2013, 18:06

Feral Contest just wants any creature to block, not the specificlly targetted creature.

Targetted my opponent with Warren Weirding his creature is however not dead. It was a Frogmite and the only thing on his board.

Joraga Treespeaker level 5+ doesn't give elves the ability, when I try to tap my llanowar elves it adds one and doesn't give me the option of both abilities.

*I posted the following part in the feature/suggestions section but I also feel like it is a bug: Graveyards need to show what is being targeted, currently there is no way to know what your opponent is targeting with Snapcaster Mage (to remove it in response) and if there are two of the same name card there is no way to know what Deathrite Shaman is targeting (again to remove it to stop it's effect).
InTriX

Postby Kegger » 26 Jul 2013, 11:42

I did actually find something that's happened a few times..

For whatever reason the computer will at times decide a blocking
creature has flying when it doesn't, it's happened in more than 1
deck and more than 1 blocking creature, not sure if it's always a
Vampire Nighthawk that it happens against when it's attacking, or
other actual flying creatures as well..
(I do think it has happened with other flying creatures to though)

Attached is a screen shot showing a Vampire Nighthawk attacking an
being blocked by a Hero Of Bladehold, Vamp is Flying but Hero's not..

I see nothing to take away flying from the vamp or give it to the Hero.

So I think this looks like a real bug..
Attachments
untitled.PNG
Kegger

Postby Slimmo » 26 Jul 2013, 19:08

I found a bug when playing an FFA game.

Apparently when attacking multiple players at once any of those players can block the creatures i attack with no matter who the creature is assigned to attack.

Example: I attacked with 2 serra avangers against Player A and 1 Silverblade Paladin against Player B but yet Player A was able to block my Silverblade Paladin.
Slimmo

Postby Sija » 26 Jul 2013, 22:31

Hi, i have problem with connect to server (localhost). I downloaded Mage, and when I run startServer.bat nothing happend, just clear cmd window, when i run bat for win7 then cmd closing automaticly. I have windows 8 64bit. Please help, i can't play:(
Sija

Postby Slimmo » 03 Aug 2013, 13:35

Gift of the Deity does not force the defending player to block with all avalible creatures when the enchanted creatrue attacks.
Slimmo

Postby InTriX » 03 Aug 2013, 14:39

Isochron Scepter doesn't allow you to place split cards under it, such as turn // burn, you shouldn't be able to fuse them but you should be able to play either side as long as one side has a CMC of 2 or less. However don't get the option as mage thinks the CMC is the fuse cost.
InTriX

Postby Sebub » 04 Aug 2013, 23:40

Hi, i just installed the game today and when i tried to download all images( which would take and hour ) and im rdy with it, i just says 0/10k card rdy start download?
i searched 4 that issue and found out maybe the path on searching for the images is wrong, so i looked up while dl images and it said that they would appear in mage-client\lib\mage-client-1.0.3 so i put that path in it instead which wouldnt work either, i also tried to unzip it and look up all folders in it but that didnt work either. how can i make the program use images?
edit1: or where can i find them? im kinda clueless
edit2: even changing the folder where the images would be saved does change nothing... can u maybe create a link to download all images and a description where to put them? i RLY wanna use ur program with images :P

greetings
Sebub
Sebub

Postby Slimmo » 05 Aug 2013, 11:51

When the ability of Odric, Master Tactician triggers the game freezes with a "Select Blockers" u cant select any blockers or get past that phase no matter what u do.
Slimmo

Next

Return to XMage