It is currently 25 Apr 2024, 23:23

Text Size

Bug Reports 1.1.0 dev 20130901

by BetaSteward

Moderators: North, BetaSteward, noxx, jeffwadsworth, JayDi, TheElk801, LevelX, CCGHQ Admins

Re: Bug Reports 1.1.0 dev 20130901

Postby Slimmo » 10 Sep 2013, 16:10

Bant Sureblade does not get its bonus when controlling a non-creature multicolored permament.
This might be true for the others that uses the same mechanic. Like Esper Stormblade, Jund Hackblade and Naya Hushblade. Be sure to check them out to.
Slimmo

Postby Slimmo » 12 Sep 2013, 11:14

- Wirewood Lodge incorrectly produces green mana instead of colorless. This bug has been intentionally abused by some ppl and it annoys me that they never report ANY bugs they come across even if the bug benefits them.

- Deity of Scars should enter the battlefield with the counters instead he gets them after he has entered the battlefield. This does not matter in most cases but it can.

- Mold Adder does not get counters even if a blue or black spell is cast by an opponent.

- The "Voja" token created by Tolsimir Wolfblood does not show its image and it isnt legendary as it should.

- I noticed in one match that when one player used the last ability for Sorin, Lord of Innistrad and targeted a Creakwood Liege and thus gaining control over it. The problem was that the liege still gave its +1/+1 bonuses to its original controller's creatures and not to its new controller's creatures.

- When a player joins a game in the lobby and then leaves the spot is still somehow occupied by that player. This does not correct itself and you are forced to recreate the game to remove these "ghost clones" or whatever u can call them.

One last thing thats not really a bug but rather an annoyment, when multiple "replacement effects" happen at the same time you are forced to pick in which order they should happen. As far as im concered these kinds of effects are supposted to happen at the same time and since it most likley wont matter at all in which order these things are just cause them to happen in a random order.
This was REALLY annoying in one game I played when my opponent had 2 Abyssal Persecutors in play and my life was below zero so I was "dead" but the Abyssal Persecutors prevented it and since it was 2 of them I had to "pick" the replacement effect of them preventing me from loosing almost constantly. As soon as anything changed like a phase or something got on the stack or whatever I had to choose this crap, it was so annoying it became unplayable pretty much.
Slimmo

Postby Slimmo » 13 Sep 2013, 11:07

- Scourge of Geier Reach seems to work as it should however the text when hovering your mouse over it is incorrect as it just says "Scourge of Geier Reach gets +1/+1".

- The ability of Obsidian Fireheart has the wrong mana cost as it costs 1 red mana to much.
Slimmo

Postby LevelX » 13 Sep 2013, 14:39

Slimmo wrote:I noticed in one match that when one player used the last ability for Sorin, Lord of Innistrad and targeted a Creakwood Liege and thus gaining control over it. The problem was that the liege still gave its +1/+1 bonuses to its original controller's creatures and not to its new controller's creatures.
I tried to reproduce this bug, but it did not happen. So there are for sure special conditions needed that let this bug happen. It's always a help to make a screenshot if such a bug happens and post it here, so maybe I can test to reproduce the bug with some more similar details.

Slimmo wrote:One last thing thats not really a bug but rather an annoyment, when multiple "replacement effects" happen at the same time you are forced to pick in which order they should happen. As far as im concered these kinds of effects are supposted to happen at the same time and since it most likley wont matter at all in which order these things are just cause them to happen in a random order.
This was REALLY annoying in one game I played when my opponent had 2 Abyssal Persecutors in play and my life was below zero so I was "dead" but the Abyssal Persecutors prevented it and since it was 2 of them I had to "pick" the replacement effect of them preventing me from loosing almost constantly. As soon as anything changed like a phase or something got on the stack or whatever I had to choose this crap, it was so annoying it became unplayable pretty much.
You're right, I was already also in such situations. I add it to the list of enhancement requests.
LevelX
DEVELOPER

Postby Slimmo » 16 Sep 2013, 14:05

MORE BUGS!
- The ability of Aegis Angel correctly makes a creature indestructible BUT it does not say that it is indestructible on the creature and also when Aegis Angel leaves the battlefield the creature is still indestructible (this might only happen if Aegis Angel leaves the battlefield but not cause it died)

- The second ability of Finest Hour and Rafiq of the Many only works the first time a creature attacks alone. After that the ability triggers and tells you to "select a creature" which should not happen and even if you do select a creature it does not work at all.

- Not really a bug but it would be helpfull if permaments that have you to select a creature type or something similar like Door of Destinies to have a reminder text on them to show what creature type was choosen for it.
Slimmo

Postby Slimmo » 17 Sep 2013, 20:43

Gift of the Deity causes all avalible creatures of the defening player to initiate blocking the enchanted creature but the defending player can make his creatures stop blocking it or assign it to another attacker.
Slimmo

Previous

Return to XMage