It is currently 24 Apr 2024, 03:19

Text Size

by BetaSteward

Moderators: North, BetaSteward, noxx, jeffwadsworth, JayDi, TheElk801, LevelX, CCGHQ Admins

Postby whytepony » 12 Sep 2013, 12:33

Hi guys! Firstly, thanks for an awesome software, I've been using this to improve my game play and it has helped :)

I've got a quick question that needs solving!I recently installed the latest developer version (1.1.0 20130901) on my older pc and I noticed that when you play a game, there's an Avatar below your name. I tried re-installing in my current machine and the avatar does not appear.

My question is, how do I get it to appear, and if I have to re-install Mage, how do I completely remove everything in my system tied to Mage to install a fresh copy?
whytepony

Re: Avatar is Missing

Postby LevelX » 12 Sep 2013, 16:12

whytepony wrote:Hi guys! Firstly, thanks for an awesome software, I've been using this to improve my game play and it has helped :)

I've got a quick question that needs solving!I recently installed the latest developer version (1.1.0 20130901) on my older pc and I noticed that when you play a game, there's an Avatar below your name. I tried re-installing in my current machine and the avatar does not appear.
This depends only on the vertical size of the Mage window. If it's smaller than x pixel, the avatar images are not shown. If this is not the reason, post a harcopy of your Mage window here, so I can chack what cour problem is.

whytepony wrote:My question is, how do I get it to appear, and if I have to re-install Mage, how do I completely remove everything in my system tied to Mage to install a fresh copy?
There are only some registry settings (regedit.exe) under the following key HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\JavaSoft\Prefs\mage\client. But if they don't exist they will be created. But you can delete them, if you don't want to use existing settings.
No other install action is done by Mage.
LevelX
DEVELOPER

Postby whytepony » 09 Oct 2013, 21:20

Hi thanks for the reply, here is the picture you've asked for.
Attachments
whytepony

Postby LevelX » 10 Oct 2013, 09:48

whytepony wrote:Hi thanks for the reply, here is the picture you've asked for.
So yes, your vertical size is too limited, and the avatar images are not shown in this case.
You also have another problem in this case, you can't see the timer, if there is a timer set for the match. #353
LevelX
DEVELOPER

Postby angbaguhan » 24 Oct 2013, 23:30

I wonder when will this bug be fix... T-T
angbaguhan

Return to XMage