It is currently 28 Jan 2020, 06:44
   
Text Size

Guide to Install and play with XMage

by BetaSteward

Moderators: TheElk801, BetaSteward, LevelX, North, noxx, JayDi, jeffwadsworth, CCGHQ Admins

Re: Guide to Install and play with XMage

Postby JayDi » 10 Dec 2019, 00:43

sivgnpsgfips wrote:i have java and i try to install the launcher but when i open it instead of the launcher it opens a page of the notes and i cant understand whats wrong, i am use i have java, i am sure i have the latest version, and i have Windows 10
Try to run it by launcher file, use that instructions (steps 5-8).
User avatar
JayDi
 
Posts: 247
Joined: 23 Nov 2017, 15:41
Location: Russia
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 32 times

Re: Guide to Install and play with XMage

Postby thefluff » 22 Dec 2019, 18:32

I'm having trouble registering in the servers, can anyone help?
thefluff
 
Posts: 4
Joined: 22 Dec 2019, 18:29
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time

Re: Guide to Install and play with XMage

Postby JayDi » 22 Dec 2019, 18:38

thefluff wrote:I'm having trouble registering in the servers, can anyone help?
Try to use other email services (outlook, yahoo, etc). Emails for gmail accounts can may be sent with a delay (hours).
User avatar
JayDi
 
Posts: 247
Joined: 23 Nov 2017, 15:41
Location: Russia
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 32 times

Re: Guide to Install and play with XMage

Postby thefluff » 22 Dec 2019, 19:55

JayDi wrote:
thefluff wrote:I'm having trouble registering in the servers, can anyone help?
Try to use other email services (outlook, yahoo, etc). Emails for gmail accounts can may be sent with a delay (hours).
I think it's more that I can't connect to a server. It says stuff like "registration is disabled by the server config" and then it will also tell me that the connection is lost from the server.
thefluff
 
Posts: 4
Joined: 22 Dec 2019, 18:29
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time

Re: Guide to Install and play with XMage

Postby JayDi » 22 Dec 2019, 19:59

thefluff wrote:I think it's more that I can't connect to a server. It says stuff like "registration is disabled by the server config" and then it will also tell me that the connection is lost from the server.
You don't need registration on that server -- just enter any login name without password in connect dialog.

Only xmage.de and xmageplayersmtg.ddns.net servers need registration.
User avatar
JayDi
 
Posts: 247
Joined: 23 Nov 2017, 15:41
Location: Russia
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 32 times

Re: Guide to Install and play with XMage

Postby thefluff » 22 Dec 2019, 20:28

JayDi wrote:
thefluff wrote:I think it's more that I can't connect to a server. It says stuff like "registration is disabled by the server config" and then it will also tell me that the connection is lost from the server.
You don't need registration on that server -- just enter any login name without password in connect dialog.

Thank you, it looks like it's working now.
thefluff
 
Posts: 4
Joined: 22 Dec 2019, 18:29
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time

Previous

Return to XMage

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests


Who is online

In total there are 4 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 4 guests (based on users active over the past 10 minutes)
Most users ever online was 955 on 14 Jan 2020, 08:22

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests

Login Form