It is currently 19 Apr 2024, 01:00

Text Size

Bug Reports 1.3.0 dev 2014-11-08

by BetaSteward

Moderators: North, BetaSteward, noxx, jeffwadsworth, JayDi, TheElk801, LevelX, CCGHQ Admins

Bug Reports 1.3.0 dev 2014-11-08

Postby LevelX » 08 Nov 2014, 09:27

If you have encountered any problems while using XMage 1.3.0 dev 2014-11-08, you can post them here.
Please mention who you were playing against: Human or the AI type.
Please describe how you got to that point. A screenshot of the battlefield at the moment something went wrong will be useful too. Otherwise, naming the cards that interacted will suffice. If you get an error log please add that too.

Thank you for your help in detecting bugs.

KNOWN ISSUES
* Auras that enchant a card in a graveyard (e.g. Animate Dead) are shown on the battlefield connected to the first card in the battlefield until their comes into play effect resolves and they are attached to the correct card on the battfield.

FIXES ALREADY DONE BUT NOT INSTALLED/RELEASED
* Fixed shares subtype check.
* Fixed SubtypePredicate so that Mutavault does not count as every basic land type.
* Fixed some ConcurrentModificationException's (e.g. Molten Psyche).
* AI - Fixed that the AI used actions with 0 costs endless (e.g. Chimeric Idol).
* Return to hand - Fixed some cards(~15) with return to hand effects that returned the card also from graveyard but should only from battlefield (e.g. Savage Knuckleblade).
* Fixed calculation of reduced mana costs (e.g. casr Launch the Fleet (while Battlefield Thaumaturgeonto battlefield) now always costs only {W}).
* Fixed index of H2 database. Now booster generation for Cube draft or searching for card name in card editor is much faster.
* SearchLibraryPutInHandEffect - Fixed that target was not reset before used again (caused e.g. Land Tax to only be able to fetch 3 lands in total also if it triggered multiple times).
* Fixed that lose all abilities did not lose the colors of the target.
* Draft - Fixed that first draft direction is shown as left, second as right and third again to left.
* Shadow - Fixed that creatures with shadow could wrongly block creatures without shadow.
* Phasing- Fixed that permanents with phasing did not phase out at controllers untap step and phased out permanents where count as on the battlefield.
* Fixed that CantCounterSourceEffect only prevents the SpellAbility from beeing countered and not e.g. triggered abilities from that source.
* Fixed a bug that a tournament match did not end, if a player left during sideboarding.
* Fixed that Obstinate Baloth, Loxodon Smiter and Wilt Leafe Liege caused "Discard" event to trigger twice if they were discarded.
* Modified logic that decides when the popup window will be enlarged.

* Artisan of Forms - Fixed that the target of the copy effect was wrongly chosen as the effect resolves.
* Avalanche Tusker - Fixed that the triggered ability was wrongly optional.
* Command Tower - Fixed that lands like Reflecting Pool could produce all the mana Command Tower can produce.
* Darksteel Colossus - Fixed that the put into graveyard effect did not work correctly for Tokens of Darksteel Colossus.
* Faith's Fetters - Fixed that it was wrongly not possible to use mana abilities of the enchanted permanent.
* Filigree Angel - Fixed that the life gain was wrongly calculated for all instead of controlled artifacts.
* Flashfires - Fixed that it checked for subtype "Plain" insted of "Plains".
* Forked Bolt - Fixed damage distribution handling.
* Havengul Lich - Fixed a bug that caused null pointer eceptions.
* Land Grant - Fixed that you could wrongly search for all kind of lands instead only for Forest cards.
* Mother of Runes - Fixed that the selected color for protection could only be chosen on the first use of the ability.
* Painful Quandary - Fixed that opponent could only lose 5 life if he had a card on hand and the discard was not optional.
* Plow Under - Fixed that the card owner could not define the order the card go to the library.
* Restore Balance - Fixed possible null pointer exception.
* Scavaging Ooze - Fixed that gain life did not work if Ooze was destroyed before.
* Screaming Fury - Implemented missing effects.
* Skirk Fire Marshal - Fixed wrong tooltip text.
* Stingmoggie - Fixed comes onto battlefield replacement effect.
* True-Name Nemesis - Fixed that it was not possible to choose an opponent player that had hexproof.
LevelX
DEVELOPER

Re: Bug Reports 1.3.0 dev 2014-11-08

Postby muppet » 08 Nov 2014, 12:09

Stingmoggie went straight to the gy when played by AI. Only seen once so far and not played one myself.

FIXED
muppet
Tester

Postby muppet » 08 Nov 2014, 13:52

War-Spike Changeling didn't trigger kinship for Wolf-Skull Shaman.

FIXED
muppet
Tester

Postby varygoode » 09 Nov 2014, 04:41

Are the tokens and emblems not coded to show the appropriate images for KTK? Because it seems like they don't show up, especially the morph token and the emblems.
varygoode

Postby LevelX » 09 Nov 2014, 08:17

varygoode wrote:Are the tokens and emblems not coded to show the appropriate images for KTK? Because it seems like they don't show up, especially the morph token and the emblems.
Sure they are.
The problem is that XMage downloads the images from this site: http://magiccards.info/extras.html
As long as this site is not updated, the tokens can't be downloaded from XMage.

However you can always add them manually to your ..\Mage-Client\plugins\images\TOK.zip\ file. In this file (or folder if you don't use zip storage) is a subfolder for the tokens for every set. I've added the zipped tokens of KTK correctly named for XMage to ths post. Add this zip to the TOK.zip file in your client images folder and you will see the token images while playing with XMage.

Of course it would be appreciated if someone (a XMage fan :D ) could hoste a web site similar to the http://magiccards.info/extras.html site adding links to the token images. Than we could add it the the list of download sites and everbody using Xmage could easily download all the tokens that are added to this site. And maybe this site would be updated more often and faster.
Attachments
KTK.zip
(936.84 KiB) Downloaded 2572 times
LevelX
DEVELOPER

Postby broccoli7040 » 09 Nov 2014, 13:26

When I am playing in a draft during the actual part were we play our decks against each other my game crashes. My game doesn't crash instantly when the game starts. The game crashes after about 10-20 minutes of gameplay. Also during the time when the game isn't working, when I click on cards it doesn't do anything. I try to exit out and rejoin, but when I rejoin it is the same broken, frozen game.

CLIENT LOG NEEDED
broccoli7040

Postby varygoode » 10 Nov 2014, 03:45

The thing is, LevelX, I had already acquired that exact ZIP file and put it where it belongs, yet these tokens still do not appear in-game. For instance, Sorin's vampire and Wingmate Roc's bird show as the basic blue mising-image box, as do any morph creatures.

FILE PROBABLY PUT AT THE WRONG PLACE
varygoode

Postby LevelX » 10 Nov 2014, 08:48

varygoode wrote:The thing is, LevelX, I had already acquired that exact ZIP file and put it where it belongs, yet these tokens still do not appear in-game. For instance, Sorin's vampire and Wingmate Roc's bird show as the basic blue mising-image box, as do any morph creatures.
Then you probably put it at the wrong place. Exactly this file is working for me for weeks already.

It has to look like this:

Code: Select all
Folder: ../images/
--File: TOK.zip
---Dir:  \- KTK
-Files:      \- TokenImage1.jpg
-Files:      \- TokenImage2.jpg
LevelX
DEVELOPER

Postby LevelX » 10 Nov 2014, 08:50

broccoli7040 wrote:When I am playing in a draft during the actual part were we play our decks against each other my game crashes. My game doesn't crash instantly when the game starts. The game crashes after about 10-20 minutes of gameplay. Also during the time when the game isn't working, when I click on cards it doesn't do anything. I try to exit out and rejoin, but when I rejoin it is the same broken, frozen game.
And this happens always?

When this happens something will be written to the mageclient.log file in the Xmage client directory. Can you post the message written there from the time the problems happens?
LevelX
DEVELOPER

Postby muppet » 11 Nov 2014, 10:20

Flashfires cast by the A.I. didn't destroy my plains.

FIXED

Chimeric Idol played by the A.I. results in infinite loops, not an actual crash this time but it just activates it repeatedly until you resign.

FIXED
muppet
Tester

Postby leandrodiniz » 11 Nov 2014, 18:20

Helo, I was playing against Mad Computer and when I try to cast Molten Psyche it stops me with a pop up screen telling me to post an error code on the forum, but I can´t do this due to the smart website blocker telling me I'm trying to post off-site URLs lol.

Thanks.

FIXED
leandrodiniz

Postby mrcaterpillar » 13 Nov 2014, 07:31

While playing commander, discovered that Reflecting Pool doesn't add any mana if you only control a Command Tower

FIXED
mrcaterpillar

Postby JeskaiCharmer » 13 Nov 2014, 07:56

Killed Savage Knuckleblade in response to it's bounce activation. It returned to opponent's hand from graveyard.

FIXED
JeskaiCharmer

Postby Jon » 13 Nov 2014, 21:35

Strive with Battlefield Thaumaturge doesn't seem to work. If I cast Launch the Fleet it charges more mana than just the white it should. I haven't tried it with other cards that Battlefield Thaumaturge works with.

FIXED
Jon

Postby fireshoes » 16 Nov 2014, 21:12

With Plow Under, the owner of the lands gets to choose the order they go on top of the library, but that isn't the case currently.

FIXED
fireshoes

Next

Return to XMage