It is currently 26 Sep 2017, 09:12
   
Text Size

Missing images of tokens or new sets

by BetaSteward

Moderators: noxx, Aurum, fireshoes, jeffwadsworth, TheElk801, BetaSteward, LevelX, North, escplan9, CCGHQ Admins

Re: Missing images of tokens or new sets

Postby Tuliozuu » 13 Oct 2016, 01:04

Lost all my Unhinged/Unglued images and I can't replace them neither download the other 650 missing cards... how do I get them?
Tuliozuu
 
Posts: 9
Joined: 17 Jul 2016, 22:58
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time

Re: Missing images of tokens or new sets

Postby Dynamo345 » 14 Oct 2016, 00:34

I thought i would help out

Behold the meld cards in melded form

oh and i also took the liberty of doing all the expedtion lands as well.

I notice it doesn't grab the oath of the gatewatch expeditions nor correct photos of the looser expeditions. (i.e cinder glade.)
Attachments
EXP.zip
Oh and heres the expedition lands as well
(1.79 MiB) Downloaded 110 times
EMN.zip
These are the Meld cards in meld form and they look like full images not cut off like all the rest.
(177.49 KiB) Downloaded 120 times
Dynamo345
 
Posts: 111
Joined: 25 Apr 2016, 23:24
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 3 times

Re: Missing images of tokens or new sets

Postby urabus » 19 Oct 2016, 20:45

Tuliozuu wrote:Lost all my Unhinged/Unglued images and I can't replace them neither download the other 650 missing cards... how do I get them?
I also lost all of my UNH and UGL card images. I went out, downloaded the jpgs, named them correctly, archived them correctly and placed them in the correct folder (hours of clicking and renaming) and it's still not pulling up card images.

Any idea what a fix could be? I started by removing the compressed folders from my images directory and after completing an image download from each mirror they never showed back up. I can open the original zip archives and see all the images there fine. I also seem to have lost a single Kaladesh Swamp art while doing all of this.

No clue why it can't find the files or if it's simply skipping loading images it thinks are missing.
urabus
 
Posts: 4
Joined: 26 Sep 2016, 21:26
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time

Re: Missing images of tokens or new sets

Postby tkz196 » 20 Oct 2016, 00:39

urabus wrote:
Tuliozuu wrote:Lost all my Unhinged/Unglued images and I can't replace them neither download the other 650 missing cards... how do I get them?
I also lost all of my UNH and UGL card images. I went out, downloaded the jpgs, named them correctly, archived them correctly and placed them in the correct folder (hours of clicking and renaming) and it's still not pulling up card images.

Any idea what a fix could be? I started by removing the compressed folders from my images directory and after completing an image download from each mirror they never showed back up. I can open the original zip archives and see all the images there fine. I also seem to have lost a single Kaladesh Swamp art while doing all of this.

No clue why it can't find the files or if it's simply skipping loading images it thinks are missing.
add the id behind the card name,for example swamp.138.full.jpg,then you can see them in the client.sorry for my poor English.
tkz196
 
Posts: 19
Joined: 13 Sep 2016, 03:57
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 2 times

Re: Missing images of tokens or new sets

Postby fireshoes » 20 Oct 2016, 02:17

The art for some full art lands is not working correctly because of a recent change to the structure of the cards in xmage. There are some more fixes that need to be done to restore them, but not anything that the users need to do.
User avatar
fireshoes
 
Posts: 536
Joined: 20 Aug 2014, 03:51
Has thanked: 199 times
Been thanked: 48 times

Re: Missing images of tokens or new sets

Postby DiMiaN » 21 Oct 2016, 07:48

This torrent should have all images, if someone is seeding anymore: http://www.filedropper.com/xmageimages2016-10-21
DiMiaN
 
Posts: 31
Joined: 24 Sep 2015, 08:27
Has thanked: 4 times
Been thanked: 4 times

Re: Missing images of tokens or new sets

Postby Dynamo345 » 21 Oct 2016, 17:55

DiMiaN wrote:This torrent should have all images, if someone is seeding anymore: http://www.filedropper.com/xmageimages2016-10-21
All I get is "uh-oh can't login to the database."
Dynamo345
 
Posts: 111
Joined: 25 Apr 2016, 23:24
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 3 times

Re: Missing images of tokens or new sets

Postby Guerte » 02 Nov 2016, 12:43

I downloaded all of the images, and they show up in the folder, but they don't show up on Xmage. I'm mostly worried about the BFZ full art lands and the Masterpiece cards.
Guerte
 
Posts: 8
Joined: 29 Dec 2015, 13:56
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time

Re: Missing images of tokens or new sets

Postby fireshoes » 02 Nov 2016, 15:30

Guerte wrote:I downloaded all of the images, and they show up in the folder, but they don't show up on Xmage. I'm mostly worried about the BFZ full art lands and the Masterpiece cards.
If the images are zipped, make sure the xmage preferences are looking for zipped images (or vice versa). Also ensure that the downloaded location is the path that is set in the xmage preferences.
User avatar
fireshoes
 
Posts: 536
Joined: 20 Aug 2014, 03:51
Has thanked: 199 times
Been thanked: 48 times

Re: Missing images of tokens or new sets

Postby DiMiaN » 08 Nov 2016, 17:02

DiMiaN
 
Posts: 31
Joined: 24 Sep 2015, 08:27
Has thanked: 4 times
Been thanked: 4 times

Re: Missing images of tokens or new sets

Postby Dynamo345 » 14 Dec 2016, 18:55

DiMiaN wrote:New torrent with all cards. http://www.filedropper.com/xmageimages2016-11-08
i don't have a torrent opener wheres a good safe one

also please do a file next time.
Dynamo345
 
Posts: 111
Joined: 25 Apr 2016, 23:24
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 3 times

Re: Missing images of tokens or new sets

Postby Doctor Weird » 14 Dec 2016, 19:06

Dynamo345 wrote:i don't have a torrent opener wheres a good safe one
qBittorrent is usually considered the safe choice these days. Just make sure to stay away from ones like µTorrent and BitTorrent.
Doctor Weird
 
Posts: 180
Joined: 25 May 2015, 01:33
Has thanked: 7 times
Been thanked: 52 times

Re: Missing images of tokens or new sets

Postby Dynamo345 » 15 Dec 2016, 16:59

Doctor Weird wrote:
Dynamo345 wrote:i don't have a torrent opener wheres a good safe one
qBittorrent is usually considered the safe choice these days. Just make sure to stay away from ones like µTorrent and BitTorrent.
Thanks it works

But the "PO2" cards are not showing up at all do those come in with alpha channels or something

And it's going to take me a bit to figure out what the final 30 images are once I get that set to show.
Dynamo345
 
Posts: 111
Joined: 25 Apr 2016, 23:24
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 3 times

Re: Missing images of tokens or new sets

Postby Doctor Weird » 15 Dec 2016, 23:35

Dynamo345 wrote:But the "PO2" cards are not showing up at all do those come in with alpha channels or something
Try renaming the zip and the respective folder inside it to P02 instead of PO2 (a zero instead of an "O").
Doctor Weird
 
Posts: 180
Joined: 25 May 2015, 01:33
Has thanked: 7 times
Been thanked: 52 times

Re: Missing images of tokens or new sets

Postby Dynamo345 » 16 Dec 2016, 00:20

Doctor Weird wrote:
Dynamo345 wrote:But the "PO2" cards are not showing up at all do those come in with alpha channels or something
Try renaming the zip and the respective folder inside it to P02 instead of PO2 (a zero instead of an "O").
bingo that was the problem
the person accidently made it a "o" instead of a zero

and deeds done I have 0 missing card images left. took me a littlebit to find the right files
(well atleast till aether revolt and amonkhet block anyway.)



Oh and i got aether revolt masterpieces ready to go. added kaladesh masterpieces so you can just replace it.
Attachments
MPS.zip
(2.74 MiB) Downloaded 126 times
Dynamo345
 
Posts: 111
Joined: 25 Apr 2016, 23:24
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 3 times

PreviousNext

Return to XMage

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests


Who is online

In total there are 9 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 9 guests (based on users active over the past 10 minutes)
Most users ever online was 279 on 11 Jul 2013, 22:03

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests

Login Form