It is currently 16 Apr 2024, 22:45

Text Size

Missing images of tokens or new sets

by BetaSteward

Moderators: North, BetaSteward, noxx, jeffwadsworth, JayDi, TheElk801, LevelX, CCGHQ Admins

Re: Missing images of tokens or new sets

Postby Dynamo345 » 24 Sep 2019, 16:23

k'rrick son of yawgmoth is missing
Dynamo345

Postby Muflon » 01 Mar 2020, 10:04

I have the problem with the "paths for missing cards" option. It doesn't show paths for the cards i am clearly missing and for some reason it only affects tokens and happens after i download all the images.
Secondly can someone explain how can i separate 2 different tokens with same paths? For example {G} elf warrior and {W} / {G} elf warrior from Shadowmoor have same path.
Muflon

Postby JayDi » 04 Mar 2020, 17:14

Muflon wrote:I have the problem with the "paths for missing cards" option. It doesn't show paths for the cards i am clearly missing and for some reason it only affects tokens and happens after i download all the images.
Secondly can someone explain how can i separate 2 different tokens with same paths? For example {G} elf warrior and {W} / {G} elf warrior from Shadowmoor have same path.
You must enable missing images path checkbox in preferences dialog. Also you must enable IMAGE render mode in same dialog. That's allows to see missing images.

All token images splits by set codes. If some set have tokens with same names, then that files goes with number postfix.
JayDi

Postby Muflon » 04 Mar 2020, 23:50

JayDi wrote: You must enable missing images path checkbox in preferences dialog. Also you must enable IMAGE render mode in same dialog. That's allows to see missing images.

Yeah I did that but i stil can't see paths. And like i said it only affect tokens for some reason.

JayDi wrote: All token images splits by set codes. If some set have tokens with same names, then that files goes with number postfix.
I tried multiple combinations of witch none worked for example: Elf Warrior1, Elf Warrior 1,Elf Warrior_1.
Muflon

Postby JayDi » 05 Mar 2020, 12:55

Open card viewer from main menu -- you can see all available cards and tokens from any sets (checkbox on left panel allows to switch between cards and tokens). If you can't see your token in card viewer then xmage do not support image for that token (report problem set here).

Also you must restart xmage after render mode changed. And you must ensure about missing images path checkbox too in preferences.
JayDi

Postby gp66 » 26 Apr 2020, 23:43

Hi All,

I found a missing IKO token card.

Set = Ikoria
Creature = Quartzwood Crasher
Token = Dinosaur Beast

Dinosaur Beast
Token Creature - Dinosaur Beast
"Trample"
*/*

Thanks!
Attachments
tiko-11-dinosaur-beast.jpg
gp66

Postby hiemsop » 05 Jan 2022, 14:50

wow, thanks
hiemsop

Postby Naico » 22 Aug 2022, 15:01

Is there a way to add complete sets? So not just the images but the whole cards? The last set I can use is adventure of forgotten realms, and since then there were some more sets released
Naico

Postby Gecko » 09 Jul 2023, 06:12

I know I may be asking something that has been asked already. But here goes.

Some Images when saved into a zip file have an asterisk (*) next to the card number of the alternate image, can we get those changed to the way you are doing alternative images now with a letter instead? Would make it easier to manually fill in missing images. Myself using windows it won't let me save an image with an asterisk in the save name. I have also tried changing it in the zip file as well. It will let it be saved in the zip file but the image doesn't come through.

Any help here would be appreciated. I know it's a petty thing but I can't get around the images with an asterisk after card number.

Cheers
Gecko

Previous

Return to XMage