It is currently 16 Apr 2024, 19:38

Text Size

Bug Reports xmage 1.4.10

by BetaSteward

Moderators: North, BetaSteward, noxx, jeffwadsworth, JayDi, TheElk801, LevelX, CCGHQ Admins

Re: Bug Reports xmage 1.4.10

Postby lakitheslavko96 » 17 Apr 2016, 17:10

Having issue downloading cards database pic sometime crashes during download. Don't know the cause.
lakitheslavko96

Postby PalladiaMors » 17 Apr 2016, 21:31

Several cards from Lorwyn have are already available but are listed as unimplemented in the card tracker at http://ct-magefree.rhcloud.com/cards?expansion=LRW

Rebellion of the Flamekin
Gilt-Leaf Ambush
Sylvan Echoes
Woodland Guidance
Deathrender
Militia's Pride
Soaring Hope
Veteran of the Depths
Glen Elendra Pranksters
Ringskipper

Please update when possible, people do check the implemented % in order to figure out if drafts are playable, and maybe someone could try to code a card that's already implemented?

escplan9: Thanks for letting us know - updated all those cards as implemented now.
PalladiaMors

Postby Rowsol » 18 Apr 2016, 07:18

I casted Call from Suspend and the computer AI froze until I pressed F4, at which point the error popped up.

I tried to post the url for the screenshot but the forum thinks I'm a spam bot.
Rowsol

Postby monaco-errante » 18 Apr 2016, 09:44

monaco-errante wrote:Hi!
since new update I cannot find horizontal scrollbar thus I cannot see my entire hand :cry:

see attached image

missing-scrollbar.jpg

tried to:
- uninstall and reinstall XMAGE
- uninstall and reinstall JAVA
- change window shape

can anybody help?

Doctor Weird: Go to Preferences and then under the "GUI Size" tab move the "Hand cards and stack objects" slider all the way down to 10. You should be able to see the scroll bar now, although the card images will be much smaller.
Still not able to see the scroll bar even though I do see all the cards in hand (up to 8-9 more or less).
I'm on WIN10, it seems that "window full screen" mode is not properly recognized as I see flashing the scroll bar when moving from windowed to full-screen mode.

thanks!
monaco-errante

Postby muppet » 18 Apr 2016, 11:00

vs the AI Oath of Nissa pretty much any time it plays this.

Game exception occurred: java.lang.IllegalStateException: Target wasn't handled. class:class mage.target.TargetCard
Server version: 1.4.10v1
mage.player.ai.ComputerPlayer.chooseTarget(ComputerPlayer.java:761)
mage.sets.oathofthegatewatch.OathOfNissaEffect.apply(OathOfNissa.java:127)
mage.abilities.AbilityImpl.resolve(AbilityImpl.java:199)
mage.abilities.TriggeredAbilityImpl.resolve(TriggeredAbilityImpl.java:98)
mage.game.stack.StackAbility.resolve(StackAbility.java:107)
mage.game.GameImpl.resolve(GameImpl.java:1355)
mage.game.GameImpl.playPriority(GameImpl.java:1306)
mage.game.turn.Step.priority(Step.java:87)
mage.game.turn.Phase.playStep(Phase.java:210)
mage.game.turn.Phase.play(Phase.java:115)
mage.game.turn.Turn.play(Turn.java:152)
mage.game.GameImpl.playTurn(GameImpl.java:836)
mage.game.GameImpl.play(GameImpl.java:750)
mage.game.GameImpl.start(GameImpl.java:717)
mage.server.game.GameWorker.call(GameWorker.java:60)
java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(Unknown Source)
java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(Unknown Source)
java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source)
java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

escplan9: Fixed beyond 1.4.10v1
muppet
Tester

Postby PalladiaMors » 18 Apr 2016, 20:55

Some extra cards that are available but listed as unimplemented in the tracker:

Ordruun Commando
Gorgon Recluse
Skittering Monstrosity
Brass Gnat
Moonlace
Hunting Wilds
Wild Pair
Cradle to Grave
Oblivion Crown

escplan9: Thanks again! updated so these all are reflected as implemented. Ideally we'll script something up that compares all our actually implemented cards to those not listed as implemented in the Card Tracking Tool. Until then, please continue to report any you find.
PalladiaMors

Postby Phrost » 19 Apr 2016, 00:14

Dromoka's Command is bugged ( I think )

I controlled a Sylvan Advocate (less than 6 lands) enchanted with my opponent's Dead Weight.

I cast Dromoka's Command choosing modes: target player sacrifices an enchantment (my opponent) and target creature I control fights target creature I don't control.

I chose to make my sylvan advocate fight a 2/1 creature.

What should have happened is the dead weight dies and my creature becomes a 2/3 and kills the 2/1 but my Sylvan Advocate just died.

I tried picking the modes in the wrong order (fight then sacrifice) and there was no difference. The card should resolve top down and fight is always last.

Phrost

Postby Verve » 19 Apr 2016, 18:38

Dreadship Reef's (and perhaps the rest of its cycle, I don't play them) last ability isn't being considered a mana ability and is using the stack.

LevelX: Fixed beyond 1.4.10v1
Verve

Postby doonmeister » 19 Apr 2016, 23:41

I'm really perplexed here. I can run Xmage fine on my Macbook Pro running Mac OS 10.11.4 when I'm hardwired to my network at work, which is also connected to an external Thunderbolt display. As soon as I bring the Macbook home and connect to my wifi (and of course without the external display), I get a ton of errors in the client console.

http://pastebin.com/6Y3E0SUZ

I'm not sure if this has to do with the Macbook being in WiFi, or if it's due to something related to the thunderbolt external display, but I have tested this repeatedly and it always works when I'm at work and has never worked at home on wireless with just native display.

Any help is appreciated!

escplan9: If it's a lot of log information, use pastebin.com to paste it there. Then mask the url here like "pastebin(.)com / stuff" . And if you just want to post a link, similarly mask it as mentioned before.

LevelX: Workaround should be to add your systemname to the hosts file. See here:
http://crunchify.com/getting-java-net-unknownhostexception-nodename-nor-servname-provided-or-not-known-error-on-mac-os-x-update-your-privateetchosts-file/
doonmeister

Postby JacenBlare » 22 Apr 2016, 00:48

Jace, Unravler of Secrets emblem does not function

JacenBlare

Postby Verve » 22 Apr 2016, 07:24

I was unable to cast Nissa, Voice of Zendikar using black mana with Oath of Nissa in play. Pretty sure Oath is working usually, so here were the conditions in my game:

-Cast Dark Petition with spell mastery
-Attempt to cast Nissa, Voice of Zendikar using the triple black mana from Dark Petition

LevelX: Can't reproduce the problem
Verve

Postby Verve » 22 Apr 2016, 21:10

Followup from my previous post, I was able to reproduce the bug with Nissa/Oath/Dark Petition

Images link depicting board state: http://imgur.com/a/Kt1c8
You can see in the second image the colorless payment is done before the green, and is ultimately unable to be paid for despite having Oath of Nissa out. Interestingly though, she still has the lit-up border in the first image implying the game knows she should be able to be cast.

Game log: http://pastebin.com/RgztMhEj
Verve

Postby croikle » 23 Apr 2016, 06:13

I control a Silkwrap, currently exiling my opponent's only zombie. My opponent casts Compelling Deterrence targeting my Silkwrap.

Expected result: The zombie returns as soon as the Silkwrap leaves the battlefield, since it's a continuous effect with a duration. When resolving the second sentence, the opponent controls a Zombie, so I have to discard.

Observed: I do not have to discard.

This also occurs with Stasis Snare in place of Silkwrap, and probably other similar cards.
croikle

Postby croikle » 23 Apr 2016, 06:41

The first Gatherer ruling on To the Slaughter does not appear to be followed.

If the delirium ability applies, that player must sacrifice a creature object and a planeswalker object if able. In the unusual case that the player controls a single permanent that’s both a creature and a planeswalker, that player must sacrifice another creature or planeswalker (unless he or she controls no other creatures and no other planeswalkers).
Player 1 controls a creature and Gideon, Ally of Zendikar. They activate Gideon's +1 and he becomes a creature.

Player 2 casts To the Slaughter with delirium, targeting Player 1.

According to this ruling, Player 1 must sacrifice both Gideon and the other creature, but it is currently possible to sacrifice Gideon alone.

(This is admittedly a minor interaction)
croikle

Postby Konigsburg » 23 Apr 2016, 09:57

Vigil for the Lost does go on the stack when it triggers, but when it resolves there is no option to actually pay mana and use its effect.
Konigsburg

PreviousNext

Return to XMage