It is currently 24 Apr 2024, 03:29

Text Size

Can I Set An Image For "Momir Vig, Simic Visionary"?

by BetaSteward

Moderators: North, BetaSteward, noxx, jeffwadsworth, JayDi, TheElk801, LevelX, CCGHQ Admins

Can I Set An Image For "Momir Vig, Simic Visionary"?

Postby Mulsiphix » 19 Apr 2016, 06:12

I notice that the Momir card in Momir Basic doesn't use the image from Momir Vig, Simic Visionary in the DIS folder. Is there something special I need to do to use the Vanguard version of this card? I tried creating a VGO folder and adding "Momir Vig, Simic Visionary.full.jpg" there, but it didn't work :(. This page on Github says VGO is the folder XMage uses for MTGO Vanguard images.
Mulsiphix

Re: Can I Set An Image For "Momir Vig, Simic Visionary"?

Postby blizzz » 11 Sep 2016, 02:34

I've had a look at the source code (version 1.4.15) and added a debug line to find out which path the game tries to load. I found out two things: Support for Vanguard cards is only implemented as a hack at the moment (they are handled as Emblems) and, more importantly, the game tries to load "imagesPath/TOK(.zip)/NULL/Momir Vig, Simic Visionary 2.full.jpg".

So, just name the file "Momir Vig, Simic Visionary 2.full.jpg" and put it in a folder NULL as a sub folder of TOK. If you're using zipped files you'll have to add the NULL folder to the TOK.zip while the client is *not* running.
blizzz

Re: Can I Set An Image For "Momir Vig, Simic Visionary"?

Postby spjspj » 11 Sep 2016, 10:19

URL of imgur dot c o m/lYPMBeF << what the TOK.zip file should look like after downloading with the new mtg.onl source. Also, if you download the image with its generic descriptor (something in a style similar to 'BAT.B.CREATURE.1.1.full.jpg' in the root directory of the TOK.zip file it may also work).
I'm making a change beyond 1.4.15v1 that if you add the image in as $XMAGE_IMAGES\TOK.zip\MOMIRVIGSIMICVISIONARY.....full.jpg it should display it (yes, five 'dots' in that image name :P).
spjspj

Return to XMage