It is currently 25 Apr 2024, 20:25

Text Size

Bug Reports xmage 1.4.12

by BetaSteward

Moderators: North, BetaSteward, noxx, jeffwadsworth, JayDi, TheElk801, LevelX, CCGHQ Admins

Re: Bug Reports xmage 1.4.12

Postby Copernicus » 02 Jul 2016, 14:45

Necromancer's Magemark bounces itself instead of the creature it is enchanting. The mouseover text in xmage reads how it is implemented.

escplan9: The rules text in question is "If a creature you control that's enchanted would die, return it to its owner's hand instead.". Confirmed the issue as mentioned here. Card needs to be reworked so that any enchanted creatures you control that die are returned to the hand.
Copernicus

Postby Conrexxthor » 02 Jul 2016, 20:23

Conrexxthor wrote:I get the XMage Launcher ( currently 0.3.8 ) and it downloads it's own Java just fine, but then its like:

Java version installed: 1.7.0_75
Java version available: 1.7.0_75
XMage version installed:
XMage version available: 1.4.12v0 (2016-05-29)
XMage not found
Failed to download XMage from (The Woogerworks Link)
Downloading XMage from (The Woogerworks Link)
Failed to download XMage from (The Woogerworks Link)
Downloading XMage from (The Only Link That Works)
Removing previous versions ...
Installing XMage ...

and it does nothing afterwards. The progress bar doesn't move, not that it ever progressed to begin with, and if I try and use those links to download the .zip for the current version, it won't download completely. It'll stop halfway through and then 'finish' just to be incomplete and say it's corrupted so I can't extract or do anything with it. I'm on Windows 10.
~In short, it won't install, and as such, it won't let me play.
Edit: It no longer includes the thing about removing previous versions or installing, it ends at "Failed to download XMage from (The Only Link That Works)
Conrexxthor

Postby booot » 02 Jul 2016, 21:02

When Ai use Bruna, Light of Alabaster 's ability, game is freezed.

I think its ability using human, push yes to loop, so ai infinity loop...

jeffwadsworth: Fixed beyond 1.4.12. It really doesn't make good decisions in this regard, though. Be forewarned.
booot

Postby saera » 03 Jul 2016, 02:37

Flip cards are not working properly in Momi.
Hanweir Militia Captain and Sage of Ancient Lore are what have caused the error on my own games.
saera

Postby NotNotNot » 03 Jul 2016, 15:49

Lamplighter of Selhoff says you may draw then discard upon it entering the battlefield. As is, it gives you no choice and forces you to do so.

escplan9: Fixed beyond 1.4.12v0

I've only used this card once but I put Alhammarret, High Arbiter onto the battlefield from my graveyard using Ever After and his text didn't trigger. I haven't tried playing it from hand.
NotNotNot

Postby All Regent » 03 Jul 2016, 18:51

It appears that the Moonfolk offering mechanic does not work on Patron of the Moon, when it is set as a commander in EDH. Basically there is no prompt to use the alternate mechanic when clicking on it, it is only castable for the set 7 mana. Not sure if this is the case when you are not trying to cast it from the command zone, or if it happens with the other patrons from the cycle.
All Regent

Postby varygoode » 03 Jul 2016, 19:03

varygoode wrote:Oath of Nissa does not allow me to spend floating mana as if it were any color to cast planeswalker spells. Sort of defeats the purpose of the card.
There's a deck I'd really like to try in Modern but without this working, it's unplayable. Any status update on this?

LevelX: I can't reproduce any problem with that. So it's fixed or you have to describe more in detail in which situation the ability does not work.

jeffwadsworth: What exactly are you doing? I had no issues during testing, but I would like to test your particular method.
varygoode

Postby tuberov » 04 Jul 2016, 00:17

While playing a game of EDH, I had an Everglades on the field with a Caged Sun set on black and Urborg, Tomb of Yawgmoth. Hovering the mouse over Everglades tells me it two colorless (one old colorless symbol, one new one) or one B mana. The card is printed to add 1B (or B if tapped as an ordinary Swamp).

LevelX: Was probably the mana producing problem, that should be fixed meanwhile.
tuberov

Postby SimancasKnight » 04 Jul 2016, 04:39

I had a Tree of Redemption with its toughness already changed to 2, my opponent bounced it to my hand and I played it again, but to my surprise it had 2 toughness instead of 13. It should have 13, but somehow it "remembers" its old toughness when it should not have since its treated as a new card.

LevelX: Fixed beyond 1.4.14v0
SimancasKnight

Postby AlexMazzi » 04 Jul 2016, 17:04

[Prized Amalgam]
A card makes trigger 2 different Prized Amalgam into the grave.
In EOT eatch trigger risolves and eatch Amaglam comes into play in succession with the first one that makes trigger again the other still into the graveyard.
Now, my opponent cast Damnation in his turn to clean up the board, but at the beginning of his end step 1 Amalgam comes back from the graveyard because of the trigger (of the other Amalgam) in the previous turn! I'm not 100% sure, but I think it shouldn't work like that because of the changing of zone that makes it become a new object.
AlexMazzi

Postby Jonie » 04 Jul 2016, 18:41

3 player (human) commander free for all

Naya Soulbeast was cast, the trigger was put on the stack and a total of 6 cmc was revealed. the trigger resolved and it died as a 0/0 - no counters were placed on it

LevelX: Can't reproduce the problem
Jonie

Postby Jonie » 04 Jul 2016, 18:44

3 player (human) commander free for all

Mass Mutiny was cast and the player was forced to chose a creature from one opponent but could not chose a creature from the second opponent.
Last edited by Jonie on 04 Jul 2016, 18:49, edited 1 time in total.
Jonie

Postby Jonie » 04 Jul 2016, 18:48

the text on [Darigaaz's Charm] is wrong

escplan9: Fixed beyond 1.4.12v0
Attachments
darigaaz's charm text 7-4-16.jpg
the first option is wrong
Jonie

Postby TDS » 05 Jul 2016, 11:24

I was playing Esper Demonic Pact in Standard. I had two Starfield of Nyx in play, as well as a Demonic Pact and an Oath of Jace. They all trigger and I get to choose which one goes to the stack first as normal. I put the first Starfield trigger on the Stack and open my graveyard to choose an Enchantment. After I click an Enchantment, it asks me to put the next ability on the stack, as you'd expect, but my still open graveyard completely covers the window with the abilities, so I can't choose any. I couldn't close my graveyard or do anything else, for that matter.
I somehow managed to get the ability window out under the graveyard by resizing the window and managed to put another ability on the stack, but then I became unable to click anything at all (or use chat to tell my opponent what's going on)
After a few minutes of futilely clicking stuff, my opponent conceded.
But then I still couldn't click anything during sideboarding. Once the sideboarding time counted down, the game started but I still couldn't click anything or decide to mulligan or not. I couldn't even concede, so I had to close the game.
TDS

Postby MGA » 05 Jul 2016, 12:31

dunno if was a one time bug but when Reflector Mage bounce opponent creature doesn't let u cast the same creature you bounced if u own one.

ex. i bounce my oppo sylvan adv. , i cannot cast sylvan adv from my hand.
pratically the RM ability its also casted on myself but say "that creature's owner"

escplan9: Added unit tests and proposed fix for this issue. Will do more testing to confirm resolution. Should be fixed beyond 1.4.12v0 after this.
MGA

PreviousNext

Return to XMage