It is currently 20 Apr 2024, 02:38

Text Size

Deck import from deckstats . net

by BetaSteward

Moderators: North, BetaSteward, noxx, jeffwadsworth, JayDi, TheElk801, LevelX, CCGHQ Admins

Deck import from deckstats . net

Postby AceVik » 06 Jul 2016, 12:33

Hi,

i always construct my decks with deckstats . net and maybe i am not the only one.

It would be a very nice feature to import decks by url from deckstats.
AceVik

Re: Deck import from deckstats . net

Postby Doctor Weird » 06 Jul 2016, 15:08

I get that being able to import decks by URL would be easier, but unless I'm missing something you can already import decks from there by simply downloading the deck as a txt/dec file under the tools button, can you not?

Again, I get that a URL option would be faster and more convenient, I'm just saying this in case you hadn't realized you could already build your decks there and easily import then over to XMage.
Doctor Weird

Postby fireshoes » 07 Jul 2016, 23:58

Importing from clipboard is coming with the next update as well, so you can just copy the text, click import in the deck editor, and choose the clipboard option. So probably available this weekend if we get Eldritch Moon done and update the client.
fireshoes

Postby Finbez » 11 Jul 2016, 16:46

fireshoes wrote:Importing from clipboard is coming with the next update as well, so you can just copy the text, click import in the deck editor, and choose the clipboard option. So probably available this weekend if we get Eldritch Moon done and update the client.
In related suggestions, would have an "export" option be available? Currently if I want to take a xmage deck file and copy its text elsewhere I have to get rid of all the set tags.
Finbez

Return to XMage