It is currently 19 Apr 2024, 21:23

Text Size

Bug Reports xmage 1.4.13

by BetaSteward

Moderators: North, BetaSteward, noxx, jeffwadsworth, JayDi, TheElk801, LevelX, CCGHQ Admins

Re: Bug Reports xmage 1.4.13

Postby RythTheYoshi » 10 Aug 2016, 03:30

Kept getting an error log when my Permeating Mass was blocked by a Tireless Tracker attacking Nahiri while I controlled an Assault Formation. I guess something to do with assigning toughness damage onto a creature will die immediately to assigned damage?

I have an error log uploaded as an attachment.

escplan9: It was a bug whenever Permeating Mass blocked and died during combat in general (see OP). Fixed beyond 1.4.13v3
Attachments
error.txt
error log
(1.19 KiB) Downloaded 178 times
RythTheYoshi

Postby erdnussflips » 11 Aug 2016, 01:12

Strange things occur...

Hello.

For a week or so this weird bug occurs:

The window Xmage is runnning in seems to duplicate. This means that some instances of the screen seem to appear randomly at the screen, as soon as i move my cursor. Furthermore the bug seems to appear randomly, in the middle of the game, after 6 matches, at the start or whenever.

I updated my graphics drivers and Java but nothing seems to help. The game is otherwise running just fine and this is the first major bug I had to experience in the past 4+ months.

I would love to get a solution for this, since it makes Xmage almost unplayable.

Thanks for your help.

Greetings,
D.

escplan9: this issue has been very difficult to figure out what is causing it or what resolves it. You can read a discussion with many suggestions to try here: https://github.com/magefree/mage/issues/1514
Attachments
bug2.png
bug1.png
bug3.png
erdnussflips

Postby harbingerofme » 11 Aug 2016, 06:28

Commands with multiple modes (eg. primal command) execute the effects in the order chosen, instead of the order written of the card. This matters for example when choosing mode 4 and 3 in primal command.
harbingerofme

Postby wtfmidun » 11 Aug 2016, 08:16

Mirrorwing Dragon has a bug still. I tested it out against AI and I cast an instant targeting it. For every creature that the spell's caster controls, it copies as normal. Except, every copy targets Mirrorwing Dragon. It's supposed to target every other creature I control, like Zada, Hedron Grinder.
wtfmidun

Previous

Return to XMage