It is currently 23 Apr 2024, 08:16

Text Size

Xmage crashed, said to paste error report, but topic locked

by BetaSteward

Moderators: North, BetaSteward, noxx, jeffwadsworth, JayDi, TheElk801, LevelX, CCGHQ Admins

Xmage crashed, said to paste error report, but topic locked

Postby Zer0evil » 01 Sep 2016, 00:53

I was playing a game of Pauper against the "computer" and there was a crash or something. An error prompt window popped up and told me to copy/paste this error report to the forum, but the address it gave me is a locked topic that doesn't seem to exist anymore.

If anyone cares, here is the error. I was playing Tron and I attacked my opponent, playing MBC, with Ulamog's Crusher and the game crashed.

By the way, I could not copy and paste the error because it said as a new user my post looks like spam :(
Attachments
2016-08-31 17_51_16-XMage  Client_ 1.4.14v0  Server_ 1.4.14v0.png
screenshot of the error
Zer0evil

Re: Xmage crashed, said to paste error report, but topic loc

Postby escplan9 » 01 Sep 2016, 01:56

Zer0evil wrote:I was playing a game of Pauper against the "computer" and there was a crash or something. An error prompt window popped up and told me to copy/paste this error report to the forum, but the address it gave me is a locked topic that doesn't seem to exist anymore.

If anyone cares, here is the error. I was playing Tron and I attacked my opponent, playing MBC, with Ulamog's Crusher and the game crashed.

By the way, I could not copy and paste the error because it said as a new user my post looks like spam :(
You can use pastebin dot com to copy and paste the log and post the link here. Will have to mask the link as well like http : / / pastebin dot com / url.

Anyways, this is a known issue with Oubliette that still needs to be resolved.
escplan9

Return to XMage