It is currently 18 Apr 2024, 14:58

Text Size

Bug Reports xmage 1.4.15

by BetaSteward

Moderators: North, BetaSteward, noxx, jeffwadsworth, JayDi, TheElk801, LevelX, CCGHQ Admins

Re: Bug Reports xmage 1.4.15

Postby booot » 18 Sep 2016, 15:08

1)Renegade Freighter do not have Crew ability.

2)KLD Forest No261 is not KLD sets.
No 264 really.

LevelX: Fixed with 1.4.15v4
booot

Postby booot » 18 Sep 2016, 15:41

Janjeet Sentry can't cast.

I tested in It and island only deck.
Other player error it may be played... but don't reproduced...

Fireshoes: Fixed with 1.4.15v4
booot

Postby booot » 18 Sep 2016, 15:49

Whenever Inventor's Goggles triggers, Artificer is put onto the battlefield under opponent controls...
really you control only.

booot

Postby All Regent » 18 Sep 2016, 19:20

I see that it mentions fixing a bug with Ninth Bridge Patrol, but I'm on the current version and for seem reason it gained a +1/+1 counter when it entered the battlefield, as if its ability triggered off of ETB rather than leaving the battlefield. Not sure if the bug is general or specific to the board it was played into, but it did happen.

All Regent

Postby blizzz » 18 Sep 2016, 19:29

Bloodcrazed Neonate didn't auto attack each turn in Momir. Comes into play on turn 4, doesn't attack on turn 6. Can't upload or post a link to the log since i get an error from the forum software.

Also, when you get a creature that has Devour or similar, you're asked to decide if you want to devour creatures before you even see the creature you will get.
blizzz

Postby Thekk » 18 Sep 2016, 19:53

All Regent wrote:I see that it mentions fixing a bug with Ninth Bridge Patrol, but I'm on the current version and for seem reason it gained a +1/+1 counter when it entered the battlefield, as if its ability triggered off of ETB rather than leaving the battlefield. Not sure if the bug is general or specific to the board it was played into, but it did happen.
I can verify that it seemed to trigger like an etb, instead of a leaves the battlefield trigger.
Thekk

Postby paka » 18 Sep 2016, 20:35

When click to cast Janjeet Sentry, error message appears and rolls back to the beginning of phase

paka

Postby thwoz » 18 Sep 2016, 21:37

Hey guys.
Nature's way still does not work as intended.

I activated my gideon and targeted him and my opp Depala, Pilot Exemplar. Instead of Gideon dealing damage to her, seems like she did the damage to him which is the oposite what the card it's supossed to do. The Vigilance and Trample are working as intended.
Got a img to show it, but the site doesn't allow me to link it.

Thanks in advance.
thwoz

Postby ultiP » 18 Sep 2016, 21:52

Era of Innovation also triggers for all creatures and artifacts instead of only for artificers and artifacts.

LevelX; Fixed beyond 1.4.15v4

Panharmonicon affects both players instead only the controlling player.

LevelX; Fixed beyond 1.4.15v4

Aetherborn Marauders etb abbility doesn't work.

LevelX; Fixed with 1.4.15v4

Master of Puppets does gives life instead of letting lose it.

What card do you mean?
ultiP

Postby ShivaFang » 19 Sep 2016, 00:18

thwoz wrote:Hey guys.

I activated my gideon and targeted him and my opp Depala, Pilot Exemplar. Instead of Gideon dealing damage to her, seems like she did the damage to him which is the oposite what the card it's supossed to do. The Vigilance and Trample are working as intended.

Thanks in advance.
I also came in to report weirdness with Nature's way. I took a screenshot but I was scrolled the wrong way so the log doesn't show the right thing. I had a Nissa, Vital Force in play and Forest with a +1/+1 counter on it (from a previous casting of Hunt the Weak) Opponent had a Dukara Scavenger in play. I turned the Forest into a creature with Nissa (resulting in a 6/6 forest) and cast Nature's Way targeting the Fores and the Scavenger. My land got Vigilence and Trample but no damage was assigned to either creature.

It feels like both examples of bugs are cards that are not creatures normally (Gideon and Forest) but turn into creatures under certain conditions (I wonder if there are problems with Vehicles too.)

Sorry I was not able to get you the log. I tried looking in my game logs folder but because this was a tourney (A Sealed Deck tourney) it's not showing up with the regular match games.

EDIT: I reread the first post and it says Nature's Way was fixed with today's update (v3) but that's the version I am using, so it's not.
Last edited by ShivaFang on 19 Sep 2016, 01:05, edited 1 time in total.
ShivaFang

Postby thwoz » 19 Sep 2016, 01:02

ShivaFang wrote:
thwoz wrote:Hey guys.

Thanks in advance.
I also came in to report weirdness with Nature's way. I took a screenshot but I was scrolled the wrong way so the log doesn't show the right thing. I had a Nissa, Vital Force in play and Forest with a +1/+1 counter on it (from a previous casting of Hunt the Weak) Opponent had a Dukara Scavenger in play. I turned the Forest into a creature with Nissa (resulting in a 6/6 forest) and cast Nature's Way targeting the Fores and the Scavenger. My land got Vigilence and Trample but no damage was assigned to either creature.

It feels like both examples of bugs are cards that are not creatures normally (Gideon and Forest) but turn into creatures under certain conditions (I wonder if there are problems with Vehicles too.)

Sorry I was not able to get you the log. I tried looking in my game logs folder but because this was a tourney (A Sealed Deck tourney) it's not showing up with the regular match games.
Found my game log:
23:27: </font><font color="#20B2AA">Thwoz</font><font color="White">
activates: until end of turn </font><a href="#Gideon, Ally of Zendikar"><font color="#F0E68C">Gideon,
Ally of Zendikar</font></a><font color="White"> [411] becomes a 5/5 Human
Soldier Ally creature with indestructible that's still a planeswalker.
Prevent all damage that would be dealt to him this turn. from </font><a href="#Gideon, Ally of Zendikar"><font color="#F0E68C">Gideon,
Ally of Zendikar</font></a><font color="White"> [411]</font>
<font color="#CCCC33">
23:28: </font><font color="#20B2AA">Thwoz</font><font color="White">
casts </font><a href="#Nature's Way"><font color="#90EE90">Nature's Way</font></a><font color="White">
[e38] targeting </font><a href="#Gideon, Ally of Zendikar"><font color="#F0E68C">Gideon,
Ally of Zendikar</font></a><font color="White"> [411] </font><a href="#Depala, Pilot Exemplar"><font color="#DAA520">Depala,
Pilot Exemplar</font></a><font color="White"> [7b5] </font>
<font color="#CCCC33">
23:28: </font><font color="#20B2AA">Thwoz</font><font color="White">
puts </font><a href="#Nature's Way"><font color="#90EE90">Nature's Way</font></a><font color="White">
[e38] from stack into his or her graveyard</font>
<font color="#CCCC33">
thwoz

Postby crapsoda1313 » 19 Sep 2016, 05:11

I am using 1.4.15v3 and this has happened when I was playing the mad bot at 6 skill level in EDH. I encountered an error earlier and had to do a complete fresh install. After I did the fresh install the game booted up and seemed to be doing just fine until the client crashed about 5 minutes into a game. I did a computer update and restart and it still crashed about 5 minutes in. I've tried to play about 10 games now and every time it crashes. There are three images from 2 separate games that I screen capped but it will not let me post off-site URLs because it is saying that seems too "spamy for a new user". I also have the client log saved as a .txt file but I don't know how to attach that.
crapsoda1313

Postby booot » 19 Sep 2016, 07:28

Eddytrail Hawk gives flying really not indestructible.

booot

Postby Olaf Forkbeard » 19 Sep 2016, 07:29

Hello, I've got a Rollback error.

I was playing some Legacy with Death & Taxes against Living End (didn't expect that). I cast a Thalia onto the board and then realize I can't cast my Jitte because I'm dumb. I ask for a rollback, my opponent agrees and the rollback goes back to the start of my turn. Unfortunately the Thalia I had cast was still in play and I drew a NEW card for the turn. We both kind of looked at it, and decided to rollback to the start of his turn, which fixed it. Thalia was correctly at the top of my deck at that time.

I have the logs as well, but it doesn't seem to show me any more useful information. Things to note, we had used the rollback feature quite a bit that game due to my opponent overusing the priority shortcuts.. His board contained two Viscera Seer (one with a +1/+1 counter) and 2 swamps. I had 3 Plains, a Rishadan Port, and an AEther Vial at 3 just before I cast my Thalia. I believe I had 3 cards in hand in addition to the Thalia. He had 0-1.

Code: Select all
<font color="#CCCC33">19:17: </font><font color="#20B2AA">OlafForkbeard</font><font color="White">
    draws a card</font>
<font color="#CCCC33">19:17: </font><font color="#20B2AA">OlafForkbeard</font><font color="White">
    casts </font><a href="#Thalia, Guardian of Thraben"><font color="#F0E68C">Thalia,
    Guardian of Thraben</font></a><font color="White"> [8e7]</font>
    puts </font><a href="#Thalia, Guardian of Thraben"><font color="#F0E68C">Thalia,
    Guardian of Thraben</font></a><font color="White"> [8e7] from stack onto
    the Battlefield</font>
<font color="#CCCC33">19:17: </font><font color="#D2691E">Player request:
    Rolling back to start of turn 9</font>
<font color="#CCCC33">19:17: </font><font color="Orange">Turn 9 </font><font color="#20B2AA">OlafForkbeard</font><font color="Orange">
    (12 - 18)</font>
    draws a card</font>
<font color="#CCCC33">19:18: </font><font color="#D2691E">Player request:
    Rolling back to start of turn 8</font>
<font color="#CCCC33">19:18: </font><font color="Orange">Turn 8 </font><font color="#20B2AA">BlueMike</font><font color="Orange">
    (15 - 20)</font>
<font color="#CCCC33">19:18: </font><font color="#20B2AA">BlueMike</font><font color="White">
    draws a card</font>
<font color="#CCCC33">19:18: </font><font color="#20B2AA">BlueMike</font><font color="White">
    attacks with 0 creatures</font>
<font color="#CCCC33">19:18: </font><font color="Orange">Turn 9 </font><font color="#20B2AA">OlafForkbeard</font><font color="Orange">
    (15 - 20)</font>
Olaf Forkbeard

Postby LordTulwar » 19 Sep 2016, 09:30

Hey Guys!

One thing that i have seen:

Every creature with an ETB trigger your opponent casts get's triggered twice with a Panharmonicon under my control. This shouldn't be :)

Greets, Benni!

Fireshoes: Fixed beyond 1.4.15v4
LordTulwar

PreviousNext

Return to XMage