It is currently 16 Apr 2024, 14:20

Text Size

Xmage appreciation

by BetaSteward

Moderators: North, BetaSteward, noxx, jeffwadsworth, JayDi, TheElk801, LevelX, CCGHQ Admins

Xmage appreciation

Postby TheOtherOne » 21 Sep 2016, 22:05

With all the comments about the new releases and the complaining people being the loudest, I just want to say I really appreciate how fast we were able to play with the new cards, how fast the issues are getting resolved, how great the software is and the huge amount of work that goes into xmage.
Huge thank you to everyone who makes it possible.
TheOtherOne

Re: Xmage appreciation

Postby reverendvile » 22 Sep 2016, 07:49

Same.
Before I found xmage I used a client. You guys put them to shame. The MTG plugin didn't have rules implementation, drafting, deck verification, etc., and the playerbase was small. But the one thing that sets you apart from them the most...is you don't try to milk money from us at each and every turn.
The OCTGN developers started not only collecting subscriptions (which basically amounted to custom avatars and shit like that) with constant popups, but they actually withheld adding features until they hit a certain amount of subscribers. You guys not only do much better work, but you've ask for nothing since I joined and I have mad respect for you guys for that! I know this is not easy and that you're real people with real lives. Thanks for all your hard work!
reverendvile

Postby floquentes » 23 Sep 2016, 16:09

Keep up the great work guys! Even if there are bugs xmage is great.
floquentes

Postby Sunamon » 26 Sep 2016, 21:52

Yes you are doing a great job thanks for all the support!
Sunamon

Return to XMage