It is currently 16 Apr 2024, 21:04

Text Size

Release of XMage 1.4.17

by BetaSteward

Moderators: North, BetaSteward, noxx, jeffwadsworth, JayDi, TheElk801, LevelX, CCGHQ Admins

Release of XMage 1.4.17

Postby LevelX » 23 Oct 2016, 07:59

A new version of XMage (1.4.17) was released today.

Download the Launcher jar from xmage.de to install and run Xmage.
XMage Launcher

If you updated to a new version and want to revert back to the previous version you can set your xmage home (use custom) to e.g. "http://xmage.de/xmage1.4.16v3" (or similar URLs related to the release number) in the settings of the launcher and restart. (Don't forget to set it back to "http://xmage.de/xmage" if you want again update to the newest version later.)

Some people had problems with java crashes since we updated the XMage internal java version to the most current java version. To check out, if this is caused from a newer java versions there is an alternate launcher config, which installs an older java 8 version within the XMage installation. If you have problems with java you may give it a try.
http://xmage.de/xmage1.4.17v0J8_91

Direct XMage downloads of the archive files (without launcher) can be found here:

1.4.17V0 (2016-10-23)
xmage_1.4.17V0.zip
xmage_1.4.17V0.zip
xmage_1.4.17V0.zip

Older versions of 1.4.17:
- None
LevelX
DEVELOPER

Re: Release of XMage 1.4.17

Postby LevelX » 23 Oct 2016, 08:01

Release 1.4.17v0 (2016-10-23)

NEW FEATURES

Deck editor - new sort types, selection by card type, first version of a mana analysis, possibility to duplicate selection.
Added variable key binding for game action buttons.
Added 4 new cubes.

FIXES

Fixed a problem with Ooze Token that was wrongly created with P/T 0/0 (related to Inexorable Blob, Mitotic Slime and Corrupted Zendikon).
Fixed a problem with emerge, that the spell could not be cast with emerge, if the player had less mana available as the full emerge mana costs.
Fixed some bugs where return to battlefield effects on end of turn could bring back cards, that should return first on next turn (e.g. Flickerwisp targets Flickerwisp).
Fixed a problem with not from hand castable cards that were cast before from an opponent e.g. from exile.
Fixed that a spell that becomes a permanent didn't had the colors of the spell (e.g. Ersatz Gnomes).
Fixed a bug with tokens using the optional EntersBattlefieldEffect (e.g. Clone with Mimic Vat).

CARD FIXES

Aquitect's Will - Fixed a bug that the target land lost other abilities.
Daretti, Ingenious Iconoclast - Fixed that the -1 ability targeted an artifact creature instead of artifact or creature.
Doubling Season - Fixed that tokens were not doubled because they were put onto the battlefield on Doubling Seasons controller's side but wrongly only if Doubling Seasons controller did controll the effect that put the tokens onto the battlefield.
Glint-Next Crane - Fixed that it was not optional to reveal an artifact.
Gonti, Lord of Luxury - Fixed the not working "look at the face down card" ability.
Phyrexian Metamorph - Fixed that the enteres battlefield effect was not optional.
Midnight Oil - Fixed that also one remaning counter was removed it from it's own effect.
Order of Succession - Fixed that the choosing of creatures was wrongly targeted.
Padeem, Consul of Inovation - Fixed Legendary supertype.
Vesuvan Doppelganger - Fixed a bug that the enter the battlefield effect did not work.

[Star Wars custom set]

Fixed some wrong rarities.
Fixed some Sorceries that were implemnted as Instants.
Sabacc Game - Fixed a null pointer exception while the Sabacc Game effect resolved.
Repair - Fixed reminder text in popup.
Dark Decision: Fixed that one can’t cast the exiled card.
Force Adapt: Fixed that can’t be cast.
Cloaking Device: Fixed that the life loss did not happen as it is supposed to.
Capture: Fixed wrong cost in-game.
Gungan Captain: Cost in-game is (3)(U) instead of the actual (2)(U).
Trade Federation Battleship: Is treated in-game as a 2/2 instead of 0/6.
Force Scream: Fixed that it was implemented as Instant despite being a Sorcery.
Force Lightning: Fixed that it was implemented as Instant despite being a Sorcery.
Battle Tactics: Fixed that it was implemented as Instant despite being a Sorcery.
Sith Marauder: Fixed the hate ability not always working.

Added cards (13)

Bloodline Shaman
Cabal Interrogator
Coalition Flag
Coalition Honor Guard
Evangelize
Flux
Herald of Leshrac
Hollow Specter
Ixidor Reality Sculptor
Standard Bearer
Tamanoa
WarTax
Withdraw
LevelX
DEVELOPER

Postby Dynamo345 » 23 Oct 2016, 19:24

uh great update but your timing was terrible

they're going to start revealed commander 2016 cards tomorrows so its not going to be long before you guys have to update again.
Dynamo345

Postby Jormungandr » 23 Oct 2016, 21:43

So. Many. Server. Issues.

Is there anything we can do at our end to reduce the number of server disconnects? Maybe it will stabalise over the next day or two, I have tried to play about 12 games tonight and only got past sideboarding once, then disconnected after T1 of game 2 lol.
Jormungandr

Postby IcyJay » 24 Oct 2016, 16:49

I am happy about the update so
THANK YOU GUYS for your efforts!
IcyJay

Postby Olaf Forkbeard » 24 Oct 2016, 19:43

I've had several issues with random disconnects (Java crashing? I'll try the older version after this.) The issue specifically that I'm reporting is actually about the rejoin option. If I kill the task, and restart XMage it lets me rejoin, but upon re-entry if I was prompted for an ability, (specifically in this case Gempalm Incinerator's would you like to deal damage option), and the game crashed with it open, the rejoin won't let me see the option. I just have priority and the clock ticks down while the program waits for my response I can't give. I tried selecting the source of the ability, Gempalm, and several other options such as my Library and my Avatar / Name. Figured I'd let you guys know.
Olaf Forkbeard

Postby mahaffeyg » 25 Oct 2016, 03:29

Looking through the release notes of the new update makes me happy. I am unable to access the client. It will go to the start up screen with whatever background with the text number of games played and it will not connect or tell me that it won't connect.
mahaffeyg

Return to XMage