It is currently 24 Apr 2024, 08:33

Text Size

Bug Reports XMage 1.4.18 SOFTWARE

by BetaSteward

Moderators: North, BetaSteward, noxx, jeffwadsworth, JayDi, TheElk801, LevelX, CCGHQ Admins

Re: Bug Reports XMage 1.4.18 SOFTWARE

Postby Cryptic Bore » 18 Nov 2016, 11:35

Three Similar issues with Spending mana all in the same game log.

Game log

http://pastebin.com/XKn8rsma

1.Exotic Orchard Reflecting pool in my control and a plains in the opponents would not allow me to tap reflecting pool for plains
Rule from "the gather"
...On the other hand, if you control a Forest and an Exotic Orchard, and your opponent controls an Exotic Orchard and a Reflecting Pool, then each of those lands can be tapped to produce Green. Your opponent’s Exotic Orchard can produce Green because you control a Forest. Your Exotic Orchard and your opponent’s Reflecting Pool can each produce Green because your opponent’s Exotic Orchard can produce Green.
iDOTimgurDOTcomSLASHzFIWBqL.jpg

2. White mana cant be spent on non white spells from mana that is already in my mana pool even though Celestial dawn was already in play under my controll and the mana was tapped while it was already in play. if i click the spell first however it will work the reason this is a bigger issue is i cant tap all my land for double mana with vorin clix on the felid, wrath of god and then cast creatures.

iDOTimgurDOTcomSLASHZR9fMlf.jpg

3. Edited: Im told a similar issue with Oath of nissa but specifically with casting planewalkers.

PS: Please change the rule on links and pictures as you request for data stops most people from being able to or bother to bring you the evidence.

PSS:yeah it was pretty disgusting plays
Last edited by Cryptic Bore on 18 Nov 2016, 15:03, edited 1 time in total.
_________________________________________________________________________________
Remember to click the thanks on posts that either help or that you like :)
Cryptic Bore

Postby Xartah » 18 Nov 2016, 14:31

The third card Cryptic Bore refers to is Oath of Nissa's inability to use floating mana to use floating mana as any color for casting planeswalkers.

The card Excavation, an enchantment with the text "1, Sacrifice a land: Draw a card. Any player may activate this ability." is bugged. Anyone can pay the mana and sacrifice a land but the controller of Excavation gets to draw regardless of who activated it. I should be that the one who paid the cost gets to draw.

LevelX: Fixed beyond 1.4.18V1
Xartah

Postby booot » 19 Nov 2016, 23:06

Demonspine Whip text has "for each X payed".
Oracle has not that.
Work is correct..

LevelX: Fixed beyond 1.4.8V1
booot

Postby everlastingwonder » 21 Nov 2016, 03:47

There seems to be a mistake with Akiri, Line-Slinger from Commander 2016. The Oracle text for her type line is "Legendary Creature — Kor Soldier Ally", but in the game (in card searches or when I hover over the card and it shows the raw text instead of the image) it reads "Legendary Creature — Kod Soldier Ally".

LevelX: Fixed beyond 1.4.18V1
everlastingwonder

Postby Notshauna » 21 Nov 2016, 12:38

Notshauna wrote:Animate Dead is incorrectly not entering the graveyard when the animated target is sacrificed.

LevelX: Was not able to reproduce the problem. Any more details about the scenario?
Sorry for the wait, I have the log of the game, in particular the turns from casting Animate Dead until it failing to enter the graveyard.
http://pastebin.com/LXrXm4cf

While it's not extremely obvious in a glance I target Reveillark with Animate Dead and then next turn sacrifice Reveillark to Cartel Aristocrat, and Animate Dead does not trigger.
Notshauna

Postby Notshauna » 21 Nov 2016, 21:53

Mikaeus, the Unhallowed's undying is not correctly triggering on morphed humans. It should trigger because Mikaeus sees the morph die as a non-human.
Notshauna

Postby Desdomen » 22 Nov 2016, 18:28

Situation: 4 Human Players

Card: Bastion Protector

Expectation: Give +2/+2 and Indestructible to Commander Creatures

Issue: With Partner Commanders, Bastion Protector does not grant anything. (Specific Situation: Ishai and Reyhan)

Query: Does Bastion Protector work with single Commanders? Or is Bugged only with Partner Commanders?
Desdomen

Postby Hintelijente » 23 Nov 2016, 01:54

Just had a catastrophic game crash, i used the attack with all button during my attack phase with only a Trusty Companion as a creature and it caused the game to crash and is impossible to recover, please look into it.
Hintelijente

Postby Xartah » 23 Nov 2016, 18:52

I encountered a game (commander) where an opponent had a Rhystic Study out. When I cast a spell it asked if I wanted to pay 1 to prevent him from drawing. I click yes and the game says pay 1. I click on a land and rather than paying the cost the mana just floated. Clicking on the floating mana did nothing. A turn later I tried several different lands and a darksteel ingot but nothing worked. There had been a rollback if that might have caused the problem. Could pay earlier in the game.
Xartah

Postby oguzog » 23 Nov 2016, 18:53

Fumigate killed my Omnath, Locus of mana even i activate my Tavimaya Hollow.

Please check.

Oguz activates: Regenerate target creature. from Yavimaya Hollow [843] targeting Omnath, Locus of Mana [2f4]
oguzog

Postby murderbird » 24 Nov 2016, 07:06

Played several 4p Human Commander games today, and found a few bugs. Will list them separately:

Ever After places two creatures into play, turns them black and makes them zombies. However, when I hover over either creature, the tooltip just reads 'zombie zombie zombie ...' over and over, and the rules text is unseen.

In addition, once they go to the graveyard, they remain black and zombies. When I later cast Zombie Apocalypse, it returned them to the battlefield as if they were still zombies as well.
murderbird

Postby murderbird » 24 Nov 2016, 07:08

4p Human Commander games:

When a player loses connection, their time out concession does not always seem to work. It will say they have timed out, and auto-conceded, but the player remains active and clock ticking and no one can do anything.
murderbird

Postby murderbird » 24 Nov 2016, 07:11

4p Human Commander games:

Grave Pact and Martyr's Bond do not always seem to force my opponents to sacrifice as needed.

Several times, across several games, I have had the player across from me get missed by these effects, even with range off. They told me that they were asked to choose a creature each time, but that the creature was simply never sacrificed.
murderbird

Postby Dragunity » 25 Nov 2016, 18:30

When my Accursed Witch died I still could target my opponent with Infectious curse even if my opponent was having Sigarda heron's Grace on battlefield. Am I missing something?
Dragunity

Postby linearb » 25 Nov 2016, 23:10

Bug report, unless just user error: I was trying to play a 3-player EDH game with huamns and we hit a state where priority was always being passed for two players without the ability to do anything, like we were constantly hitting F11 even though we were not. It seemed to happen after a Gilded Drake came into play, but that might not actually be related.
linearb

PreviousNext

Return to XMage