It is currently 23 Apr 2024, 11:11

Text Size

Bug Reports XMage 1.4.18 SOFTWARE

by BetaSteward

Moderators: North, BetaSteward, noxx, jeffwadsworth, JayDi, TheElk801, LevelX, CCGHQ Admins

Bug Reports XMage 1.4.18 SOFTWARE

Postby LevelX » 06 Nov 2016, 16:17

If you have encountered any problems while using XMage 1.4.18 you can post them here.
Please mention who you were playing against: Human or the AI type.
Please describe how you got to that point. A screenshot of the battlefield at the moment something went wrong will be useful too. Otherwise, naming the cards that interacted will suffice. If you get an error log please add that too. Also often does a gamelog file from the mage-client/gamelogs/ folder help to reproduce the problem.

1. Please use a separate post for each problem/bug.
  2. Don't report here problems concerning to install, start or connect xmage. Only game related problems of using xmage.
  3. Don't report here cards you would like to see implemented. Please report those card requests here:
    http://www.slightlymagic.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=70&t=19067

Thank you for your help in detecting bugs.

Known Issues:
https://github.com/magefree/mage/issues

Xmage 1.4.19V0

* Fixed CommanderPredicate (fixed e.g. problem with Bastion Protector).
* Fixed a problem that tokens that came into play with modified attributes (P/T e.g. from Master of Etherium) were seen for triggered abilities (e.g. Sword of the Meek ) with unmodified attributes.
* Fixed that the order of opening hand actions could not be chosen by the player.
* Fixed that died creature were wrongly returned to battlefield also if it was moved to exile by replacement effect before.
* Myriad - Fixed a bug that the token was also created to attack the definding player.
* Fixed that the color of cards cast face dwon and later turned face up was not set.
* Changed/fixed handling of controlling other player's turn to prevent unwanted turn/phase skipping (hope so).

* Collective Restraint - Fixed that it also wrongly prevented players from attacking planeswalkers without paying the cost.
* Crumbling Vestige - Reverted the triggered ability back to a non mana ability.
* Demonspine Whip - Fixed tool tip rule text.
* Divergent Transformations - Fixed that the targets were not exiled.
* Excavation - Fixed that always the controller drew the card instead of correctly the player that activated the ability.
* Ghirapur Guide - Fixed that the effect of the activated ability lasted while Ghirapur Guide was on the battlefield instead only until end of turn.
* Gravespawn Sovereign - Fixed tool tip rule text.
* Grip of Chaos - Fixed that the possible random new targets were not calculated correctly.
* Karona, False God - Reworked gain control handling.
* Merieke Ri Berit - Fixed a bug that controlled creatures after lost of control of Merieke were not destroyed.
* Nature's Way - Fixed that trample was not applied to target creature.
* Obscuring Aether - Fixed a problem that face down creatures had P/T = 0/0.
* Rainbow Vale - Fixed that the control did not switch to an opponent.
* Refelecting Pool - Fixed that mana that Exotic Orchard could produce was not taken into account.
* Rite of the Raging Storm - Fixed bug that tokens were not doubled if the token was created by an effect controlled from other players.
* Selvala, Explorer Returned - Fixed that the life gaining effect did not work.
* Siege-Gang Commander - Fixed that it was possible to sacrifice Boggart Shenanigans because it is a goblin, even though it is not a creature.
* Tangle Wire - Fixed that it was not working if destroyed in response to the trigger.
* Warp World - Fixed a bug caused by removing cards from library.

Xmage 1.4.18V1 (only Server release)
* Cabal Conditioning - Fixed that only the first target player had to discard cards.
* Kydele, Chosen of Kruphix - Fixed a bug caused by the watcher object.
* Orzhov Advokist - Fixed that 2 instead of 4 counters were added to the target creature.
* Orzhov Advokist - Fixed a bug that was caused by the attack restrict effect.
* Saskia, the Unyielding - Fixed a NPE bug caused the triggered ability.
* Synod Sanctum - Fixed a problem of the move permanent to exile effect.
* Thoughtpicker Witch - Fixed a bug that could produce a null pointer exception.
LevelX
DEVELOPER

Re: Bug Reports XMage 1.4.18 SOFTWARE

Postby Embergem » 06 Nov 2016, 20:06

Orzhov Advokist puts 4 counters on the chosen creatures instead of 2.

4-player Commander game vs humans.

LevelX: Fixed beyond 1.4.18V0
Embergem

Postby Rhotick » 06 Nov 2016, 21:44

Just experienced the following error while playing Kydele, Chosen of Kruphix.

I was playing against human opponents. The turn before mine ended and as my permanents untapped, the error ended the game session, declared a winner (not me), and kicked us back out to the Games table. This was the first turn that I was untapping with Kydele on the battlefield.

...I'm trying to post the error that popped in the game, but I'm getting a message from the forum that says "Your post looks too spamy for a new user, please remove off-site URLs."

Anyway, the main line of the error is this:

Game exception occurred: java.lang.ClassCastException: mage.cards.s.CardsDrawnThisTurnWatcher cannot be cast to mage.cards.k.CardsDrawnThisTurnWatcher

EDIT: The same thing just happened with an opponent playing Kydele. The game went to untap on his turn for the first time with Kydele on the field, then it crashed.

Rhotick

Postby Zeph » 07 Nov 2016, 01:11

Saskia the unyielding ability creates an error that makes it impossible to deal damage, the partner ability does not work (when you try to join a commander game ut tells you have 101 cards in your deck instead of 100)

Fireshoes: With partnered Commanders, the main deck size should be 98 cards instead of 99, so confirm if that is the case with your deck.
Zeph

Postby Takatin » 07 Nov 2016, 02:42

Bristling Hydra can still be targeted by Built to Smash after resolving its hexproof ability.

Fireshoes: Hexproof allows the controller of the permanent to still target it with their own spells and abilities. Was someone other than Bristling Hydra's controller targeting it for some reason?

Takatin: Right, I confused hexproof with shroud.
Takatin

Postby zorbtron » 08 Nov 2016, 07:24

The boardstate: I controlled Brago, King Eternal, and Lightning Greaves. An opponent controlled Grip of Chaos and Diaochan, Artful Beauty. During both my precombat and postcombat main phases, I attempt to equip Lightning Greaves to Brago, for 0 mana. Grip of Chaos redirects the Lightning Greaves equip target to Diaochan, which then fails, because I do not control Diaochan and so cannot equip Lightning Greaves to that creature. Tried several times to see if it was a bug also involving the PRNG, but every time I attempted to equip Lightning Greaves to any creature I controlled, it would get redirected to Diaochan and fizzle. This appears to be a bug, as Grip of Chaos should only cause any targeted spell or ability to reselect a random target from *legal* targets. Equipping Lightning Greaves to a non-self-controlled creature fails because of an invalid target.

LevelX: Fixed beyond 1.4.18V1
zorbtron

Postby faanta » 09 Nov 2016, 16:49

Played a game vs. the AI when I noticed the following:
Had Master of Etherium and Myrsmith in play, Sword of the Meek in the graveyard. I cast an artifact spell, Myrsmith triggers. I pay {1} to get a Myr token which enters the battlefield as a 2/2 (due to Master of Etherium), but Sword of the Meek triggers regardless and I can have it enter the battlefield attached to the token.
Also, Myrsmith's trigger wasn't optional, it didn't ask whether I wanted to pay or not.

LevelX: Fixed beyond 1.4.18v1
faanta

Re: Bug Reports XMage 1.4.17 SOFTWARE

Postby crazydave2132 » 10 Nov 2016, 19:00

hey i play a Havengul Lich and Heartless Summoning deck. and every time the lich is on the field as the same time as heartless summoning i cant use the lich's ability correctly. because if you know magic you know that a creature with one toughness will still enter the battlefield and immediately die but the creature's effect will still trigger. like when i "cast" Perilous Myr from the graveyard with the lich it doesn't actually enter the battlefield and its death ability doesn't trigger! and that is one of my decks i cast from the graveyard with the lich and things are SUPPOSED to enter the battlefield and die triggering whatever ability the creature might have alot like "myr retriever"! plz fix it, this is the second time i have had to mention this problem!

LevelX: I'm not able to reproduce the problem. If I cast a Perilous Myr from graveyard with Heartless Summoning in play, it goes directly to graveyard and its triggerd ability triggers. I select opponent and he gets 2 damage. All as expected.
crazydave2132

Postby DeathBeN0Tproud » 11 Nov 2016, 17:08

Hello. I was playing a 4 player EDH game, and after quite a ways into it I casted Warp World. The game said that Prime Speaker Zegana's ability triggered for hitting the battlefield, however on all of our screens nothing was on the battlefield (not even other things that should have hit from Warp World). I tried to upload the log but it gave me an error about it possibly being an attack vector. Sorry. Below is at least the end of the log with hopefully some useful information:

| Open
<font color="#CCCC33">17:46: </font><font color="Orange">Turn 27 </font><font color="#20B2AA">Death</font><font color="Orange">
(36 - 34 - 40 - 38)</font>
<font color="#CCCC33">17:46: </font><font color="White">Ability triggers: </font><font color="#F0E68C"><a href="#Land Tax">Land
Tax</a></font><font color="White"> [718] - At the beginning of your
upkeep, if an opponent controls more lands than you, you may search your
library for up to three basic land cards, reveal them, and put them into
your hand. If you do, shuffle your library</font>
<font color="#CCCC33">17:46: </font><font color="#20B2AA">Death</font><font color="White">
draws a card</font>
<font color="#CCCC33">17:46: </font><font color="White">Ability triggers: </font><font color="#B0C4DE"><a href="#Howling Mine">Howling
Mine</a></font><font color="White"> [ff0] - At the beginning of each
player's draw step, if </font><font color="#B0C4DE"><a href="#Howling Mine">Howling
Mine</a></font><font color="White"> [ff0] is untapped, that player draws
an additional card.</font>
<font color="#CCCC33">17:47: </font><font color="#20B2AA">Death</font><font color="White">
draws a card</font>
<font color="#CCCC33">17:47: </font><font color="#20B2AA">Death</font><font color="White">
puts </font><font color="#B0C4DE"><a href="#Smoldering Marsh">Smoldering
Marsh</a></font><font color="White"> [4c3] from hand onto the Battlefield</font>
plays </font><font color="#B0C4DE"><a href="#Smoldering Marsh">Smoldering
Marsh</a></font><font color="White"> [4c3]</font>
casts </font><font color="#90EE90"><a href="#Prismatic Omen">Prismatic Omen</a></font><font color="White">
[f51]</font>
puts </font><font color="#90EE90"><a href="#Prismatic Omen">Prismatic Omen</a></font><font color="White">
[f51] from stack onto the Battlefield</font>
attacks with 0 creatures</font>
<font color="#CCCC33">17:47: </font><font color="Orange">Turn 28 </font><font color="#20B2AA">maibuddha</font><font color="Orange">
<font color="#CCCC33">17:47: </font><font color="White">Ability triggers: </font><font color="#87CEFA"><a href="#Thopter Spy Network">Thopter
Spy Network</a></font><font color="White"> [a30] - At the beginning of
your upkeep, if you control an artifact, create a 1/1 colorless Thopter
artifact creature token with flying</font>
<font color="#CCCC33">17:47: </font><font color="#20B2AA">maibuddha</font><font color="White">
creates a </font><font color="#B0C4DE"><a href="#Thopter">Thopter</a></font><font color="White">
[abd] token</font>
<font color="#CCCC33">17:47: </font><font color="#20B2AA">maibuddha</font><font color="White">
draws a card</font>
<font color="#CCCC33">17:47: </font><font color="White">Ability triggers: </font><font color="#B0C4DE"><a href="#Howling Mine">Howling
player's draw step, if </font><font color="#B0C4DE"><a href="#Howling Mine">Howling
<font color="#CCCC33">17:48: </font><font color="#20B2AA">maibuddha</font><font color="White">
draws a card</font>
<font color="#CCCC33">17:48: </font><font color="#20B2AA">maibuddha</font><font color="White">
sacrificed </font><font color="#B0C4DE"><a href="#Swamp">Swamp</a></font><font color="White">
[e97]</font>
sacrificed </font><font color="#B0C4DE"><a href="#Vivid Marsh">Vivid Marsh</a></font><font color="White">
[11a]</font>
puts </font><font color="#B0C4DE"><a href="#Lotus Vale">Lotus Vale</a></font><font color="White">
[609] from hand onto the Battlefield</font>
plays </font><font color="#B0C4DE"><a href="#Lotus Vale">Lotus Vale</a></font><font color="White">
[609]</font>
casts </font><font color="#B0C4DE"><a href="#Thran Dynamo">Thran Dynamo</a></font><font color="White">
[07a]</font>
puts </font><font color="#B0C4DE"><a href="#Thran Dynamo">Thran Dynamo</a></font><font color="White">
[07a] from stack onto the Battlefield</font>
<font color="#CCCC33">17:48: </font><font color="White">Ability triggers: </font><font color="#F0E68C"><a href="#Luminarch Ascension">Luminarch
Ascension</a></font><font color="White"> [c8c] - At the beginning of each
opponent's end step, if you didn't lose life this turn, you may put a
quest counter on Luminarch Ascension. (Damage causes loss of life.)</font>
<font color="#CCCC33">17:48: </font><font color="Orange">Turn 29 </font><font color="#20B2AA">Tsunamiis</font><font color="Orange">
<font color="#CCCC33">17:49: </font><font color="#20B2AA">Tsunamiis</font><font color="White">
reveals </font><font color="#DAA520">Obzedat, Ghost Council</font>
<font color="#CCCC33">17:49: </font><font color="#20B2AA">Tsunamiis</font><font color="White">
draws a card</font>
<font color="#CCCC33">17:49: </font><font color="White">Ability triggers: </font><font color="#DAA520"><a href="#Keranos, God of Storms">Keranos,
God of Storms</a></font><font color="White"> [703] - Reveal the first card
you draw on each of your turns. Whenever you reveal a land card this way,
draw a card. Whenever you reveal a nonland card this way, Keranos deals 3
damage to target creature or player. - targeting </font><font color="#DAA520"><a href="#Baleful Strix">Baleful
Strix</a></font><font color="White"> [047] </font>
<font color="#CCCC33">17:49: </font><font color="White">Ability triggers: </font><font color="#B0C4DE"><a href="#Howling Mine">Howling
draws a card</font>
<font color="#CCCC33">17:49: </font><font color="#DAA520"><a href="#Keranos, God of Storms">Keranos,
God of Storms</a></font><font color="White"> [703] deals 3 damage to </font><font color="#DAA520"><a href="#Baleful Strix">Baleful
Strix</a></font><font color="White"> [047]</font>
<font color="#CCCC33">17:49: </font><font color="#DAA520"><a href="#Baleful Strix">Baleful
Strix</a></font><font color="White"> [047] died</font>
puts </font><font color="#B0C4DE"><a href="#Windswept Heath">Windswept
Heath</a></font><font color="White"> [3eb] from hand onto the Battlefield</font>
plays </font><font color="#B0C4DE"><a href="#Windswept Heath">Windswept
Heath</a></font><font color="White"> [3eb]</font>
loses 1 life</font>
sacrificed </font><font color="#B0C4DE"><a href="#Windswept Heath">Windswept
activates: search your library for a Forest or Plains and put it onto the
battlefield. Then shuffle your library. from </font><font color="#B0C4DE"><a href="#Windswept Heath">Windswept
searches his or her library</font>
<font color="#CCCC33">17:50: </font><font color="#20B2AA">Tsunamiis</font><font color="White">
puts </font><font color="#B0C4DE"><a href="#Taiga">Taiga</a></font><font color="White">
[f78] from library onto the Battlefield</font>
<font color="#CCCC33">17:50: </font><font color="#20B2AA">Tsunamiis</font><font color="White">'s
library is shuffled</font>
<font color="#CCCC33">17:50: </font><font color="#20B2AA">Tsunamiis</font><font color="White">
casts </font><font color="#DAA520"><a href="#Dragonlord Atarka">Dragonlord
Atarka</a></font><font color="White"> [df2]</font>
<font color="#CCCC33">17:50: </font><font color="White">Ability triggers: </font><font color="#DAA520"><a href="#Dragonlord Atarka">Dragonlord
Atarka</a></font><font color="White"> [df2] - Cascade <i>(When you cast
this spell, exile cards from the top of your library until you exile a
nonland card that costs less. You may cast it without paying its mana
cost. Put the exiled cards on the bottom in a random order.)</i></font>
moves </font><font color="#B0C4DE"><a href="#Arid Mesa">Arid Mesa</a></font><font color="White">
[6d1] from library to the exile zone</font>
moves </font><font color="#DAA520"><a href="#Decimate">Decimate</a></font><font color="White">
[391] from library to the exile zone</font>
casts </font><font color="#DAA520"><a href="#Decimate">Decimate</a></font><font color="White">
[391] targeting </font><font color="#B0C4DE"><a href="#Shimmer Myr">Shimmer
Myr</a></font><font color="White"> [393] </font><font color="#F0E68C"><a href="#Angel">Angel</a></font><font color="White">
[5fc] </font><font color="#F0E68C"><a href="#Luminarch Ascension">Luminarch
Ascension</a></font><font color="White"> [c8c] </font><font color="#B0C4DE"><a href="#Lotus Vale">Lotus
Vale</a></font><font color="White"> [609] </font>
puts a card from exile zone to the bottom of his or her library</font>
<font color="#CCCC33">17:51: </font><font color="#20B2AA">Death</font><font color="White">
casts </font><font color="#B0C4DE"><a href="#Gilded Lotus">Gilded Lotus</a></font><font color="White">
[ec8]</font>
<font color="#CCCC33">17:51: </font><font color="#20B2AA">Death</font><font color="White">
puts </font><font color="#B0C4DE"><a href="#Gilded Lotus">Gilded Lotus</a></font><font color="White">
[ec8] from stack onto the Battlefield</font>
activates: create a 4/4 white Angel creature token with flying. from </font><font color="#F0E68C"><a href="#Luminarch Ascension">Luminarch
Ascension</a></font><font color="White"> [c8c]</font>
creates a </font><font color="#F0E68C"><a href="#Angel">Angel</a></font><font color="White">
[a33] token</font>
<font color="#CCCC33">17:51: </font><font color="#B0C4DE"><a href="#Shimmer Myr">Shimmer
Myr</a></font><font color="White"> [393] died</font>
<font color="#CCCC33">17:51: </font><font color="#F0E68C"><a href="#Angel">Angel</a></font><font color="White">
[5fc] died</font>
<font color="#CCCC33">17:51: </font><font color="#F0E68C"><a href="#Luminarch Ascension">Luminarch
Ascension</a></font><font color="White"> [c8c] was destroyed</font>
<font color="#CCCC33">17:51: </font><font color="#B0C4DE"><a href="#Lotus Vale">Lotus
Vale</a></font><font color="White"> [609] was destroyed</font>
<font color="#CCCC33">17:51: </font><font color="#20B2AA">Tsunamiis</font><font color="White">
puts </font><font color="#DAA520"><a href="#Decimate">Decimate</a></font><font color="White">
[391] from stack into his or her graveyard</font>
<font color="#CCCC33">17:51: </font><font color="#20B2AA">Tsunamiis</font><font color="White">
puts </font><font color="#DAA520"><a href="#Dragonlord Atarka">Dragonlord
Atarka</a></font><font color="White"> [df2] from stack onto the Battlefield</font>
<font color="#CCCC33">17:51: </font><font color="White">Ability triggers: </font><font color="#DAA520"><a href="#Dragonlord Atarka">Dragonlord
Atarka</a></font><font color="White"> [df2] - When </font><font color="#DAA520"><a href="#Dragonlord Atarka">Dragonlord
Atarka</a></font><font color="White"> [df2] enters the battlefield, </font><font color="#DAA520"><a href="#Dragonlord Atarka">Dragonlord
Atarka</a></font><font color="White"> [df2] deals 5 damage divided as you
choose among any number of target creatures and/or planeswalkers your
opponents control. - targeting </font><font color="#FF6347"><a href="#Daretti, Scrap Savant">Daretti,
Scrap Savant</a></font><font color="White"> [c9b](1) </font><font color="#F0E68C"><a href="#Angel">Angel</a></font><font color="White">
[9e6](4) </font>
<font color="#CCCC33">17:51: </font><font color="#DAA520"><a href="#Dragonlord Atarka">Dragonlord
Atarka</a></font><font color="White"> [df2] deals 1 damage to </font><font color="#FF6347"><a href="#Daretti, Scrap Savant">Daretti,
Scrap Savant</a></font><font color="White"> [c9b]</font>
<font color="#CCCC33">17:51: </font><font color="#DAA520"><a href="#Dragonlord Atarka">Dragonlord
Atarka</a></font><font color="White"> [df2] deals 4 damage to </font><font color="#F0E68C"><a href="#Angel">Angel</a></font><font color="White">
[9e6]</font>
<font color="#CCCC33">17:51: </font><font color="#F0E68C"><a href="#Angel">Angel</a></font><font color="White">
[9e6] died</font>
<font color="#CCCC33">17:51: </font><font color="#FF6347"><a href="#Daretti, Scrap Savant">Daretti,
Scrap Savant</a></font><font color="White"> [c9b] is put into graveyard
from battlefield</font>
<font color="#CCCC33">17:52: </font><font color="#20B2AA">Seraflow</font><font color="White">
has conceded.</font>
<font color="#CCCC33">17:52: </font><font color="#20B2AA">Seraflow</font><font color="White">
has lost the game.</font>
<font color="#CCCC33">17:52: </font><font color="#20B2AA">Tsunamiis</font><font color="White">
casts </font><font color="#DAA520"><a href="#Vindicate">Vindicate</a></font><font color="White">
[e42] targeting </font><font color="#B0C4DE"><a href="#Gilded Lotus">Gilded
Lotus</a></font><font color="White"> [ec8] </font>
<font color="#CCCC33">17:52: </font><font color="#B0C4DE"><a href="#Gilded Lotus">Gilded
Lotus</a></font><font color="White"> [ec8] was destroyed</font>
<font color="#CCCC33">17:52: </font><font color="#20B2AA">Tsunamiis</font><font color="White">
puts </font><font color="#DAA520"><a href="#Vindicate">Vindicate</a></font><font color="White">
[e42] from stack into his or her graveyard</font>
<font color="#CCCC33">17:52: </font><font color="Orange">Turn 30 </font><font color="#20B2AA">Death</font><font color="Orange">
(36 - 33 - 40 - 38)</font>
<font color="#CCCC33">17:52: </font><font color="#20B2AA">Death</font><font color="White">
draws a card</font>
<font color="#CCCC33">17:52: </font><font color="White">Ability triggers: </font><font color="#B0C4DE"><a href="#Howling Mine">Howling
<font color="#CCCC33">17:52: </font><font color="#20B2AA">Death</font><font color="White">
draws a card</font>
<font color="#CCCC33">17:53: </font><font color="#20B2AA">Death</font><font color="White">
puts </font><font color="#B0C4DE"><a href="#Windswept Heath">Windswept
Heath</a></font><font color="White"> [688] from hand onto the Battlefield</font>
<font color="#CCCC33">17:53: </font><font color="#20B2AA">Death</font><font color="White">
plays </font><font color="#B0C4DE"><a href="#Windswept Heath">Windswept
Heath</a></font><font color="White"> [688]</font>
loses 1 life</font>
sacrificed </font><font color="#B0C4DE"><a href="#Windswept Heath">Windswept
activates: search your library for a Forest or Plains and put it onto the
battlefield. Then shuffle your library. from </font><font color="#B0C4DE"><a href="#Windswept Heath">Windswept
searches his or her library</font>
puts </font><font color="#B0C4DE"><a href="#Tropical Island">Tropical
Island</a></font><font color="White"> [a5d] from library onto the
Battlefield</font>
<font color="#CCCC33">17:53: </font><font color="#20B2AA">Death</font><font color="White">'s
casts </font><font color="#FF6347"><a href="#Warp World">Warp World</a></font><font color="White">
[97e]</font>
puts </font><font color="#B0C4DE"><a href="#Tundra">Tundra</a></font><font color="White">
[48f] from battlefield to the top of his or her library</font>
puts </font><font color="#F0E68C"><a href="#Land Tax">Land Tax</a></font><font color="White">
[718] from battlefield to the top of his or her library</font>
puts </font><font color="#B0C4DE"><a href="#Plains">Plains</a></font><font color="White">
[f11] from battlefield to the top of his or her library</font>
puts </font><font color="#B0C4DE"><a href="#Port Town">Port Town</a></font><font color="White">
[b5a] from battlefield to the top of his or her library</font>
puts </font><font color="#B0C4DE"><a href="#Command Tower">Command Tower</a></font><font color="White">
[498] from battlefield to the top of his or her library</font>
puts </font><font color="#F0E68C"><a href="#Angel">Angel</a></font><font color="White">
[94f] from battlefield to the top of his or her library</font>
puts </font><font color="#F0E68C"><a href="#Angel">Angel</a></font><font color="White">
[e61] from battlefield to the top of his or her library</font>
puts </font><font color="#B0C4DE"><a href="#Savannah">Savannah</a></font><font color="White">
[808] from battlefield to the top of his or her library</font>
puts </font><font color="#87CEFA"><a href="#Leyline of Anticipation">Leyline
of Anticipation</a></font><font color="White"> [186] from battlefield to
the top of his or her library</font>
puts </font><font color="#B0C4DE"><a href="#Mountain">Mountain</a></font><font color="White">
[6f8] from battlefield to the top of his or her library</font>
puts </font><font color="#87CEFA"><a href="#Propaganda">Propaganda</a></font><font color="White">
[e8a] from battlefield to the top of his or her library</font>
puts </font><font color="#B0C4DE"><a href="#Smoldering Marsh">Smoldering
Marsh</a></font><font color="White"> [4c3] from battlefield to the top of
his or her library</font>
puts </font><font color="#90EE90"><a href="#Prismatic Omen">Prismatic Omen</a></font><font color="White">
[f51] from battlefield to the top of his or her library</font>
[a33] from battlefield to the top of his or her library</font>
puts </font><font color="#B0C4DE"><a href="#Tropical Island">Tropical
Island</a></font><font color="White"> [a5d] from battlefield to the top of
<font color="#CCCC33">17:53: </font><font color="#20B2AA">Death</font><font color="White">'s
<font color="#CCCC33">17:53: </font><font color="#20B2AA">maibuddha</font><font color="White">
puts </font><font color="#B0C4DE"><a href="#Island">Island</a></font><font color="White">
[796] from battlefield to the top of his or her library</font>
<font color="#CCCC33">17:53: </font><font color="#20B2AA">maibuddha</font><font color="White">
puts </font><font color="#B0C4DE"><a href="#Rakdos Signet">Rakdos Signet</a></font><font color="White">
[6bd] from battlefield to the top of his or her library</font>
puts </font><font color="#B0C4DE"><a href="#Howling Mine">Howling Mine</a></font><font color="White">
[ff0] from battlefield to the top of his or her library</font>
puts </font><font color="#B0C4DE"><a href="#Rakdos Carnarium">Rakdos
Carnarium</a></font><font color="White"> [8ce] from battlefield to the top
of his or her library</font>
puts </font><font color="#B0C4DE"><a href="#Volcanic Island">Volcanic
Island</a></font><font color="White"> [4e8] from battlefield to the top of
puts </font><font color="#87CEFA"><a href="#Thopter Spy Network">Thopter
Spy Network</a></font><font color="White"> [a30] from battlefield to the
top of his or her library</font>
puts </font><font color="#B0C4DE"><a href="#Thopter">Thopter</a></font><font color="White">
[abd] from battlefield to the top of his or her library</font>
puts </font><font color="#B0C4DE"><a href="#Thran Dynamo">Thran Dynamo</a></font><font color="White">
[07a] from battlefield to the top of his or her library</font>
<font color="#CCCC33">17:53: </font><font color="#20B2AA">maibuddha</font><font color="White">'s
<font color="#CCCC33">17:53: </font><font color="#20B2AA">Tsunamiis</font><font color="White">
puts </font><font color="#B0C4DE"><a href="#Orzhov Guildgate">Orzhov
Guildgate</a></font><font color="White"> [2dd] from battlefield to the top
<font color="#CCCC33">17:53: </font><font color="#20B2AA">Tsunamiis</font><font color="White">
puts </font><font color="#B0C4DE"><a href="#Bayou">Bayou</a></font><font color="White">
[c53] from battlefield to the top of his or her library</font>
puts </font><font color="#B0C4DE"><a href="#Selesnya Signet">Selesnya
Signet</a></font><font color="White"> [c95] from battlefield to the top of
puts </font><font color="#B0C4DE"><a href="#Commander's Sphere">Commander's
Sphere</a></font><font color="White"> [4c6] from battlefield to the top of
puts </font><font color="#B0C4DE"><a href="#Vivid Marsh">Vivid Marsh</a></font><font color="White">
[8aa] from battlefield to the top of his or her library</font>
puts </font><font color="#DAA520"><a href="#Keranos, God of Storms">Keranos,
God of Storms</a></font><font color="White"> [703] from battlefield to the
top of his or her library</font>
puts </font><font color="#B0C4DE"><a href="#Underground Sea">Underground
Sea</a></font><font color="White"> [cc6] from battlefield to the top of
puts </font><font color="#B0C4DE"><a href="#Simic Signet">Simic Signet</a></font><font color="White">
[4a3] from battlefield to the top of his or her library</font>
puts </font><font color="#B0C4DE"><a href="#Azorius Guildgate">Azorius
Guildgate</a></font><font color="White"> [d0e] from battlefield to the top
puts </font><font color="#DAA520"><a href="#Maelstrom Nexus">Maelstrom
Nexus</a></font><font color="White"> [00d] from battlefield to the top of
puts </font><font color="#DAA520"><a href="#Merieke Ri Berit">Merieke Ri
Berit</a></font><font color="White"> [e0a] from battlefield to the top of
puts </font><font color="#DAA520"><a href="#Ashen Rider">Ashen Rider</a></font><font color="White">
[897] from battlefield to the top of his or her library</font>
puts </font><font color="#B0C4DE"><a href="#Vivid Creek">Vivid Creek</a></font><font color="White">
[c97] from battlefield to the top of his or her library</font>
puts </font><font color="#B0C4DE"><a href="#Taiga">Taiga</a></font><font color="White">
[f78] from battlefield to the top of his or her library</font>
puts </font><font color="#DAA520"><a href="#Dragonlord Atarka">Dragonlord
Atarka</a></font><font color="White"> [df2] from battlefield to the top of
<font color="#CCCC33">17:53: </font><font color="#20B2AA">Tsunamiis</font><font color="White">'s
reveals </font><font color="#F0E68C">Angelic Chorus</font><font color="White">,
</font><font color="#F0E68C">Open the Vaults</font><font color="White">, </font><font color="#B0C4DE">Plains</font><font color="White">,
</font><font color="#696969">Thoughtrender Lamia</font><font color="White">,
</font><font color="#B0C4DE">Tundra</font><font color="White">, </font><font color="#696969">Death
Pits of Rath</font><font color="White">, </font><font color="#F0E68C">Sigil
of the Empty Throne</font><font color="White">, </font><font color="#87CEFA">Counterspell</font><font color="White">,
</font><font color="#F0E68C">Oblivion Ring</font><font color="White">, </font><font color="#B0C4DE">Swamp</font><font color="White">,
</font><font color="#F0E68C">Seal of Cleansing</font><font color="White">, </font><font color="#90EE90">Verduran
Enchantress</font><font color="White">, </font><font color="#F0E68C">Phyrexian
Rebirth</font><font color="White">, </font><font color="#90EE90">Ancestral
Mask</font><font color="White">, </font><font color="#B0C4DE">Sol Ring</font>
reveals </font><font color="#87CEFA">Dictate of Kruphix</font><font color="White">,
</font><font color="#B0C4DE">Swamp</font><font color="White">, </font><font color="#87CEFA">Snapcaster
Mage</font><font color="White">, </font><font color="#B0C4DE">Venser's
Journal</font><font color="White">, </font><font color="#B0C4DE">Volcanic
Island</font><font color="White">, </font><font color="#B0C4DE">Elixir of
Immortality</font><font color="White">, </font><font color="#696969">Diabolic
Tutor</font><font color="White">, </font><font color="#B0C4DE">Grixis
Panorama</font>
reveals </font><font color="#B0C4DE">Command Tower</font><font color="White">,
</font><font color="#DAA520">Anguished Unmaking</font><font color="White">,
</font><font color="#B0C4DE">Rakdos Guildgate</font><font color="White">, </font><font color="#B0C4DE">Plateau</font><font color="White">,
</font><font color="#B0C4DE">Chromatic Lantern</font><font color="White">, </font><font color="#DAA520">Glint-Eye
Nephilim</font><font color="White">, </font><font color="#B0C4DE">Forbidden
Orchard</font><font color="White">, </font><font color="#B0C4DE">Boros
Signet</font><font color="White">, </font><font color="#B0C4DE">Gruul
Guildgate</font><font color="White">, </font><font color="#B0C4DE">Wooded
Foothills</font><font color="White">, </font><font color="#B0C4DE">Commander's
Sphere</font><font color="White">, </font><font color="#B0C4DE">Misty
Rainforest</font><font color="White">, </font><font color="#DAA520">Mirari's
Wake</font><font color="White">, </font><font color="#B0C4DE">Badlands</font><font color="White">,
</font><font color="#DAA520">Prime Speaker Zegana</font>
puts a card from library to the bottom of his or her library</font>
puts </font><font color="#FF6347"><a href="#Warp World">Warp World</a></font><font color="White">
[97e] from stack into his or her graveyard</font>
<font color="#CCCC33">17:53: </font><font color="White">Ability triggers: </font><font color="#87CEFA"><a href="#Snapcaster Mage">Snapcaster
Mage</a></font><font color="White"> [4de] - When </font><font color="#87CEFA"><a href="#Snapcaster Mage">Snapcaster
Mage</a></font><font color="White"> [4de] enters the battlefield, target
instant or sorcery card in your graveyard gains flashback until end of
turn. The flashback cost is equal to its mana cost. - targeting </font><font color="#FF6347"><a href="#Reforge the Soul">Reforge
the Soul</a></font><font color="White"> [739] </font>
<font color="#CCCC33">17:53: </font><font color="White">Ability triggers: </font><font color="#DAA520"><a href="#Prime Speaker Zegana">Prime
Speaker Zegana</a></font><font color="White"> [859] - When </font><font color="#DAA520"><a href="#Prime Speaker Zegana">Prime
Speaker Zegana</a></font><font color="White"> [859] enters the
battlefield, draw X cards for each </font><font color="#DAA520"><a href="#Prime Speaker Zegana">Prime
Speaker Zegana</a></font><font color="White"> [859]'s power.</font>
<font color="#CCCC33">17:55: </font><font color="#20B2AA">Death</font><font color="White">
<font color="#CCCC33">17:55: </font><font color="Orange">Turn 31 </font><font color="#20B2AA">maibuddha</font><font color="Orange">
(36 - 33 - 40 - 37)</font>
<font color="#CCCC33">17:56: </font><font color="#20B2AA">maibuddha</font><font color="White">
draws a card</font>
<font color="#CCCC33">17:56: </font><font color="#20B2AA">maibuddha</font><font color="White">
has conceded.</font>
<font color="#CCCC33">17:56: </font><font color="#20B2AA">Death</font><font color="White">
has conceded.</font>
<font color="#CCCC33">17:56: </font><font color="#20B2AA">Tsunamiis</font><font color="White">
has won the game</font>
<font color="#CCCC33">17:56: </font><font color="#20B2AA">Death</font><font color="White">
</body>
</html>

DeathBeN0Tproud

Postby harbingerofme » 11 Nov 2016, 20:30

Selvala, Explorer Returned reveals cards at the wrong moments.

I've noticed her revealing all cards during my upkeep, when I'm not even activating her.

LevelX: I fixed that the life gaining effect that did not work beyond 1.4.18V1. Was not able to reproduce a problem with the revealing action.
harbingerofme

Postby cheddarsuave » 11 Nov 2016, 23:17

Hello, just wanted to mention that Duel Commander has changes to their banlist, which you can read about here: http://www.duelcommander.com/2016/11/cl ... st-update/

The following cards are unbanned:
Yawgmoth’s Bargain is now legal.
Serra Ascendant is now legal.
Grindstone is now legal.
Necropotence is now legal.
Balance is now legal.

Please incorporate into the next version, thanks :)

Fireshoes: Already done. Removal of commander damage from duel commader not done yet though.
cheddarsuave

Postby cheddarsuave » 12 Nov 2016, 02:05

Bastion Protector seems to be bugged. I had Karlov as my commander and he was neither indestructible nor had +2/+2. See image below. It's weird because in an older version of XMage (maybe this one too) I know it worked with Gaddock Teeg.

bastion protector.png

LevelX: Fixed beyond 1.4.18V1. Was caused by the changes for the Partner keyword.
cheddarsuave

Postby tommygecko » 12 Nov 2016, 18:11

Something needs to be done about the rollback bug seriously, or just disable it for all games until there is a fix, it's spoiling many games and it has been around for quite some time, through a few versions of Xmage already.
tommygecko

Postby MCrombach » 13 Nov 2016, 16:58

Hello all, I played AI. With the new Commander 2016 Cards. Following happened.

Reyham, Last of.... has the ability to move +1/+1 counters from a creature which dies to another. After
a creature goes to the graveyard, Reyham's ability asked me which of my creatures should receive
the +1/+1 counters? The problem is, there were no counters and the following error occurred.

Thanks Marcus

Game exception occurred: java.lang.IndexOutOfBoundsException: Index: 0, Size: 0
Server version: 1.4.18V0
java.util.ArrayList.rangeCheck(ArrayList.java:653)
java.util.ArrayList.get(ArrayList.java:429)
mage.abilities.TriggeredAbilityImpl.resolve(TriggeredAbilityImpl.java:91)
mage.game.stack.StackAbility.resolve(StackAbility.java:107)
mage.game.GameImpl.resolve(GameImpl.java:1368)
mage.game.GameImpl.playPriority(GameImpl.java:1319)
mage.game.turn.Step.priority(Step.java:87)
mage.game.turn.Phase.playStep(Phase.java:210)
mage.game.turn.EndPhase.playStep(EndPhase.java:73)
mage.game.turn.Phase.play(Phase.java:115)
mage.game.turn.Turn.play(Turn.java:152)
mage.game.GameImpl.playTurn(GameImpl.java:852)
mage.game.GameImpl.play(GameImpl.java:765)
mage.game.GameImpl.start(GameImpl.java:731)
mage.server.game.GameWorker.call(GameWorker.java:60)
java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:266)
java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1142)
java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:617)
java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)

LevelX: Fixed beyond 1.4.18V1
MCrombach

Postby Grahf » 13 Nov 2016, 18:35

Mindslaver is still bugged. Sometimes i cant do anything on other player side when he is under my control. I can only switch to his hand, but that is all.
Grahf

Next

Return to XMage