It is currently 21 Jul 2018, 02:03

Text Size

Bug Reports XMage 1.4.xx INSTALLING / LAUNCHER / JAVA

by BetaSteward

Moderators: LevelX, BetaSteward, North, escplan9, noxx, Aurum, fireshoes, jeffwadsworth, TheElk801, CCGHQ Admins

Re: Bug Reports XMage 1.4.xx INSTALLING / LAUNCHER / JAVA

Postby ceeriouz » 06 Feb 2018, 04:22

First off, i can play the game just fine. But everytime I start the game I have to re-update it. I am stuck on 1.4.27v0 and everytime I start the launcher I'll update the game successfully to v1 or as of yesterday v2 but as soon as I restart the game its back to v0 and i have to update again.
Alrdy tried removing copyright of all files concerning xmage with no change.
ceeriouz

Postby JayDi » 06 Feb 2018, 14:39

ceeriouz wrote:First off, i can play the game just fine. But everytime I start the game I have to re-update it. I am stuck on 1.4.27v0 and everytime I start the launcher I'll update the game successfully to v1 or as of yesterday v2 but as soon as I restart the game its back to v0 and i have to update again.
Alrdy tried removing copyright of all files concerning xmage with no change.
Move xmage to other folder. Delete "installed.properties" file and update from xmage again.
JayDi

Postby xempire00x » 05 Mar 2018, 18:00

I updated recently and now when I try to log in it says my account is wrong or isn't activated. I thought maybe I just typed my info wrong but I even made a new accouont and it still wont let me sign in or connect to server.
xempire00x

Postby Bumblebee-cz » 21 Mar 2018, 16:37

Hello guys i have 2 problems, 1 i have problems with starthing xmage, when i start it, i show this fail mess (picture n1)
And second problem, which is probably related to first one, that after i start xmage and i go to some match or even deck editor, even when i have downloaded entire collection of cards, i dont see them in deck, i see pictures of them if i go with my mouse over them but not in deck or in deck editor (picture n2, and i even put there red dot when my mouse was when i took that screenshot). Ty for help
Attachments
Xmage-fail.jpg
picture n1
xmage-fail2.jpg
picture n2
Bumblebee-cz

Postby underscore » 02 Apr 2018, 10:33

Bumblebee-cz wrote:Hello guys i have 2 problems, 1 i have problems with starthing xmage, when i start it, i show this fail mess (picture n1)
And second problem, which is probably related to first one, that after i start xmage and i go to some match or even deck editor, even when i have downloaded entire collection of cards, i dont see them in deck, i see pictures of them if i go with my mouse over them but not in deck or in deck editor (picture n2, and i even put there red dot when my mouse was when i took that screenshot). Ty for help
same here, on mac
underscore

Symbol not found when launching Client

Postby DrMops » 23 Apr 2018, 11:53

Hi!

I hadn't played Xmage in some months, so maybe I missed something. Anyways, I updated the client and Java as prompted, but then when launching the client the client window opens blank and closes almost immediatley and I get the error message on the Screenshot.

Thanks for your help!
Attachments
Screen Shot 2018-04-23 at 1.35.46 PM.png
DrMops

Postby xxSkedz24xx » 08 Jun 2018, 02:16

Hi, so I just got a new computer and when I try to launch the client, I get the following messages:

Error: opening registry key 'Software\JavaSoft\Java Runtime Environment'
Error: could not find java.dll
Error: Could not find Java SE Runtime Environment.

I installed Java on my computer so I'm not sure what the issue could be
xxSkedz24xx

Previous

Return to XMage