It is currently 19 Apr 2024, 19:25

Text Size

Bug Reports XMage 1.4.19 SOFTWARE

by BetaSteward

Moderators: North, BetaSteward, noxx, jeffwadsworth, JayDi, TheElk801, LevelX, CCGHQ Admins

Re: Bug Reports XMage 1.4.19 SOFTWARE

Postby nebman227 » 30 Dec 2016, 06:35

I don't know what the bug was, but I got an error report and a forced rollback. It told me to post the error report on a forum post, but the post that was referenced was locked to me. Also, the forum won't let me post the error report on this thread because: "Your post looks too spamy for a new user, please remove off-site URLs." I think that it has to do with the contents of the report looking like urls even though (I assume) it's java.

I had two Eternal Scourge s and a Koth of the Hammer on the board and my opponent had two Pyromancer Ascension s, one with 2 counters and the other with none. He had an Electrolyze and it's copy on the stack with me and the Eternal Scourge s targeted when the error message occurred. After it rolled back and he tried again, he did the damage with the Electrolyze s but didn't draw any cards.
nebman227

Postby Xartah » 30 Dec 2016, 15:21

Attacking creatures still deal damage and trigger abilities (lifelink, damage to a player etc) when a player concedes during the attack phase.

800.4e If combat damage would be assigned to a player who has left the game, that damage isn’t assigned.
Xartah

Postby lisbonsasori » 30 Dec 2016, 19:23

I equipped Magus of the Disk with the artifact Ring of Xathrid, then paid the artifact effect to regenerate equipped creature.
Then I activated the Magus of the Disk effect "Destroy all artifacts, creatures, and enchantments."
As stated by the Magus of the Disk rulings: "If an effect gives Magus of the Disk indestructible or regenerates it, it won’t be destroyed by its ability.", but it was destroyed like all other creatures without regenerate. I tried it, against the AI, a few times on purpose to be sure and it always does this...
Am I missing something or is this a bug needing to be fixed???

before.png
Before Magus of the Disk effect

after.png
After Magus of the Disk effect
Last edited by lisbonsasori on 30 Dec 2016, 19:40, edited 2 times in total.
lisbonsasori

Postby Phaseix » 30 Dec 2016, 19:24

Path to Exile does not go well when used on Precursor Golem, game then does a rollback to the point before Path was played. I'm not sure if it is just Path that does not work or any spell targeting Precursor triggers the error.

I was playing against an AI in a swiss cube.

precursor golem error log.txt
game error log for when I attempted to cast Path to Exile on Precursor Golem
(1.31 KiB) Downloaded 191 times

LevelX: Fixed beyond 1.4.19V1
Phaseix

Postby NotNotNot » 31 Dec 2016, 04:32

Marionette Master will cause life gain if its power is negative when it's triggered.

LevelX: Fixed beyond 1.4.19V1
NotNotNot

Postby Cryptic Bore » 31 Dec 2016, 07:36

Vesuva and Hideaway lands or at least Spinerock Knoll doesnt work correctly.
I got to exile a card when i put vesuva into play as a copy of the knoll however the option to cast it for free did not appear the next turn when i did 7 damage or more on the vesuva copy of the knoll though i was able to cast the card i exiled with the original Knoll. I should of been able to cast both exiled cards that turn.

Game log: http://pastebin.com/iS2shJZQ

Edit: also thanks for allowing me to post links
_________________________________________________________________________________
Remember to click the thanks on posts that either help or that you like :)
Cryptic Bore

Postby Jilael » 31 Dec 2016, 08:54

nebman227 wrote:I don't know what the bug was, but I got an error report and a forced rollback. It told me to post the error report on a forum post, but the post that was referenced was locked to me. Also, the forum won't let me post the error report on this thread because: "Your post looks too spamy for a new user, please remove off-site URLs." I think that it has to do with the contents of the report looking like urls even though (I assume) it's java.

I had two Eternal Scourge s and a Koth of the Hammer on the board and my opponent had two Pyromancer Ascension s, one with 2 counters and the other with none. He had an Electrolyze and it's copy on the stack with me and the Eternal Scourge s targeted when the error message occurred. After it rolled back and he tried again, he did the damage with the Electrolyze s but didn't draw any cards.
I was his opponent, when casting the electrolyze I targetted the two scourges with the first copy, then it triggered ascensions (2+ counters on 1, 1 counter on the other). I chose both to him on the 2nd copy, at that point it errored out and forced rollback. It let me target him first and then the scourges the 2nd time, but nothing happened other than the scourges getting exiled. No card draw, he bolted my guy it didn't die as well. Next turn everything worked normally.
Jilael

Postby RivenSkull » 02 Jan 2017, 05:21

RivenSkull wrote:In multiplayer games when a player concedes, leaves, or dies, cards they own under the control of another player are remaining in play. It's causing the game to wait for the absent player if those cards change any zones.

LevelX: Was not able to reproduce that problem. Can you describe the situation more in detail.
Coming back to this because I had it happen again the other night, and just saw the response. The problem is happening when a player loses connection to Xmage.

The first time was after Scrambleverse was cast, permanents mixed up. At some point a player lost connection, and all of their permanents stayed on the field under opponents' control. At some point, a bounce spell froze the game when it was waiting for a response from the absent player.

Later it was due to the player leaving with Rhystic Study's trigger on the stack, and waiting for the absent player to choose to pay or not.

Last night it happened again, and I tried a few things. A player had played Helm of Awakening a few turns before losing connection. After that happened, the effects of that player's permanents, including Helm of Awakening, still were present in the game until I used Oblivion Stone. After the board wipe, the effects of the absent player were gone. Perhaps something is different when the player leaves by losing connection rather than leaving on their own accord.
RivenSkull

Postby warum » 02 Jan 2017, 08:36

Casting, and subsequently exploiting, a Sidisi, Undead Vizier from opponent's hand with Sen Triplets's ability ended up with the opponent who owned Sidisi to tutor instead of caster of the spell.
warum

Postby sapitobsb » 02 Jan 2017, 17:12

PhnxZ wrote:Oath of Nissa doesn't seem to allow me to spend mana of any colour for planeswalkers if I have floated it beforehand.
Yes it does. It happened to me too. Don't remember very well, but I think that if you tapped the lands and added to your pool you just need to click on the color you want to use on the panel in the left side of the screen. For instance, if you tapped 3 plains for Liliana, you just need to click three times on the swamp symbol on the panel.
sapitobsb

Postby RivenSkull » 02 Jan 2017, 19:52

I seriously think I'm cursed with bugs making things stay on the field when people leave xmage.
Attachments
Capture 2.JPG
5 Minutes ago
RivenSkull

Postby acinx » 03 Jan 2017, 01:36

When i ultimated Chandra, Pyromaster and then decided to copy Exquisite Firecraft 3 times, only 1 copy dealt damage, the rest did 0.

Also I used Shelldock Isle on my Coalition Relic and while I could remember the card, the card image shown to me was all blue, meaning I could not check what the card is.
acinx

Postby spjspj » 03 Jan 2017, 08:54

acinx wrote:
Also I used Shelldock Isle on my Coalition Relic and while I could remember the card, the card image shown to me was all blue, meaning I could not check what the card is.
This is correct behaviour. You are not meant to be able to see cards exiled using hideaway
spjspj

Postby Doctor Weird » 03 Jan 2017, 19:59

acinx wrote:Also I used Shelldock Isle on my Coalition Relic and while I could remember the card, the card image shown to me was all blue, meaning I could not check what the card is.
Did you try double-clicking the face down card on its little window? It should bring up another pop-up window with the card revealed.

spjspj wrote:This is correct behaviour. You are not meant to be able to see cards exiled using hideaway
You are meant to see them:
702.74 wrote:702.74a Hideaway represents a static ability and a triggered ability.
“Hideaway” means “This permanent enters the battlefield tapped” and “When this permanent enters the battlefield, look at the top four cards of your library. Exile one of them face down and put the rest on the bottom of your library in any order. The exiled card gains ‘Any player who has controlled the permanent that exiled this card may look at this card in the exile zone.’
It's still working correctly regardless, as at least I've always been able to see my cards exiled with Hideaway by using the method mentioned above of double-clicking the face down card.
Doctor Weird

Postby DiMiaN » 04 Jan 2017, 09:59

Sorting options in playerlist are bugged. Tourneys, Matches, Connection are sorted wrong.
DiMiaN

PreviousNext

Return to XMage