It is currently 25 Apr 2024, 20:58

Text Size

Bug Reports XMage 1.4.23 SOFTWARE

by BetaSteward

Moderators: North, BetaSteward, noxx, jeffwadsworth, JayDi, TheElk801, LevelX, CCGHQ Admins

Re: Bug Reports XMage 1.4.23 SOFTWARE

Postby Ekkaiaa » 24 Apr 2017, 07:03

AKH embalm feature is not using tokens, just the same creature card. Wizards have published token images (magic.wizards.com/en/articles/archive/feature/tokens-amonkhet-2017-04-13) it's on TOK.zip packages and sites for bulk download.
I think it's better to use the tokens than the creatures. Thanks!!

https://github.com/magefree/mage/issues/3201
Ekkaiaa

Postby booot » 24 Apr 2017, 07:07

I saw ai cast Bone Picker first turn from Swamp.

jeffwadsworth: Do you still have the log of the game?

Bone Picker Log

https://www.dropbox.com/s/pk7x9nx3chghltk/log1.txt?dl=0
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ofv8pwc5ecsyst4/log2.txt?dl=0
https://www.dropbox.com/s/o80jszel2ibgq4k/log3.txt?dl=0

On game 3, I saw, casting Bone Picker first turn from Swamp.

LevelX: Fixed beyond 1.4.23V6
booot

Postby patrio » 24 Apr 2017, 13:55

Is Gonti,Lord of Luxury's ability working? When I clicked exiled card, I can only look at the card, and can't cast card.

jeffwadsworth: It works, but its operation is a bit unique. You must say no when asked to look at it and then it will be cast, etc. Looking at it.
patrio

Postby faanta » 24 Apr 2017, 20:38

The Mimeoplasm lets you chose the same creature twice.
The two creatures should have to be different ones (you can't use its ability with only one creature in all graveyards total).

LevelX: Fixed beyond 1.4.23V2
faanta

Postby NittanyLionRoar » 25 Apr 2017, 01:26

spjspj wrote:
NittanyLionRoar wrote:My XMage just updated and everything looks great, except that when I am playing a game, the screen ends abruptly at the bottom and I cannot scroll to see all of the cards in my hand. I also cannot resize the window because it already fills the screen.

I am using Mac OS 10.12.14
spjspj - Can you upload a screen shot of what you're seeing?
Sorry, I just saw your response. Here is the screenshot (open the attachment for the best view)--you can see that the bottom of the cards are cut off but it's not off-screen. The window cuts the cards off and there's no scroll bar for me to see all of the cards. I've tried stretching the screen, changing the card sizes, playing with the size of everything else, and I can't figure it out. It didn't look like this before the most recent update.

Screen Shot 2017-04-24 at 7.50.38 PM.png

LevelX: You have to go to "Menu=>Preferences/GUI Size/Hand cards and stack objects" and to reduce the value set for card size until you can see the scroll bar at the bottom of the screen. You are using a low screen resolution that causes that kind of problems.
NittanyLionRoar

Re: Feedback / Suggestions

Postby Ender241 » 25 Apr 2017, 10:51

Hello,
would it be possible to debugged Mana Clash? Both players are supposed to flip their coin before we have to choose to continue or not.

LevelX: I don't get the problem. Can you describe the problem more in detail?

Also the interaction between Planar Chaos and Krark's Thumb is bugged. If opponent casts a spell, the thumb is not supposed to give us 2 coin and choose for the opponent.

LevelX: Fixed beyond 1.4.23V6

Also, the Karplusan Minotaur is not implemented, but that's less important I think.
Long live the fun coin/flip deck :)

TY for your software.
Ender241

Postby patbou » 25 Apr 2017, 13:24

Finbez wrote:Did some troubleshooting with my Hanweir Garrison problem and I'm pretty sure I've found the issue.

The problem is dependent on whether or not "Fall back to plain image based rendering" is checked or not in the preferences. If it is not checked, Garrison will be buggy and can't be added to a deck(and crashes games if it's played). Checked, everything works perfectly.
The game crashed again, with Hanweir Garrison on the stack. I've sent these instructions to my opponent, and the box in his preferences was already checked. Mine too. So the solution is not there.

It's pretty weird, because I played Hanweir Garrison again this morning against other opponents, and all was fine.

Hanweir Garrison doesn't cause a crash 100% of the time, but 100% of the crashes happen with Garrison in play or on the stack.

I already posted a lot of details on page 4 of this thread. Can a programmer have a look at this?

escplan9: see https://github.com/magefree/mage/issues/3129 for details on what's been found so far.
patbou

Postby WeisserFalke » 25 Apr 2017, 15:05

Hello there,

Played scapeshift the Valkut trigger does not activate after fetching the mountains, please double check.
Thanks

Kind Regards
WeisserFalke

jeffwadsworth: It worked for me. Did you pull 6 mountains? When testing, it correctly triggered for every mountain put into play.
escplan9: We have a variety of unit tests on this card that all pass and manual testing also confirms it is triggering correctly. Do you have a game log to investigate further? Perhaps some unusual interaction?
WeisserFalke

Postby rilonian » 25 Apr 2017, 16:51

Calciform Pools doesn't use counters as it should. When you want to use Storage Counters, it doesn't let you choose how many counters to substract and just declare a value of 0 counters to substract. This way, it doesn't do anything. I haven't tried other Storage Lands from Time Spiral, but I suppose that they all have the same error.

jeffwadsworth: fixed beyond 1.4.23v3
rilonian

Postby DanMuayThaiMan2 » 25 Apr 2017, 21:59

Jesus, what did you guys do to this program? lol
More specifically, the A.I, It's crashing on Torrential gearhulk summons (choosing what spell to use) and first strike damage (specifically ending the game with it)
I mean, I know it's free, so I shouldn't complain, but i've noticed it's gotten buggier and buggier as the sets get released. What's up?

escplan9: The AI component of this project is a noted weak point and very complicated to resolve the various issues impacting it. None of the developers at the moment spend much time on the AI side of this project - way more effort than its worth. At the moment it is only there for quick testing of cards by developers, not to be used for anything other than the most basic purposes.
DanMuayThaiMan2

Postby bloodbaron » 25 Apr 2017, 22:06

When Rhystic Study is on the table the AI does not cast any spells and just skips the turns.
bloodbaron

Postby bloodbaron » 25 Apr 2017, 22:09

I was attacking with Fathom Feeder. AI had three 3/3 tokens and a terrastodon ready to block. The Terrastodon blocked instead of a token.

jeffwadsworth: The AI is very basic. Someday perhaps an AI coder will improve it.
bloodbaron

Postby bloodbaron » 25 Apr 2017, 22:16

when setting up new table and opponent is AI I wanted to set skill level to 10. But in the dropdown I couldn't click on the 9 or 10 with mouse. Using keys it worked. (see attached screenshot)

jeffwadsworth: It really does not make any difference.
Attachments
screen.png
create table
bloodbaron

Postby DanMuayThaiMan2 » 25 Apr 2017, 22:17

Can the A.I NOT handle multiple games??
DanMuayThaiMan2

Postby NittanyLionRoar » 26 Apr 2017, 00:33

NittanyLionRoar wrote:
spjspj wrote:
NittanyLionRoar wrote:My XMage just updated and everything looks great, except that when I am playing a game, the screen ends abruptly at the bottom and I cannot scroll to see all of the cards in my hand. I also cannot resize the window because it already fills the screen.

I am using Mac OS 10.12.14
spjspj - Can you upload a screen shot of what you're seeing?
Sorry, I just saw your response. Here is the screenshot (open the attachment for the best view)--you can see that the bottom of the cards are cut off but it's not off-screen. The window cuts the cards off and there's no scroll bar for me to see all of the cards. I've tried stretching the screen, changing the card sizes, playing with the size of everything else, and I can't figure it out. It didn't look like this before the most recent update.

Screen Shot 2017-04-24 at 7.50.38 PM.png

LevelX: You have to go to "Menu=>Preferences/GUI Size/Hand cards and stack objects" and to reduce the value set for card size until you can see the scroll bar at the bottom of the screen. You are using a low screen resolution that causes that kind of problems.
Yeah, I've set the GUI Size/Hand cards all the way down and it still gets cut off at the bottom. Interestingly, the scroll bar shows up for the play-by-play screen to the right, but not for my hand. The max resolution for my macbook pro is 1280 x 800. Like I said, it wasn't like this before the update--is there anything else I can do, or you can do that will fix it?
NittanyLionRoar

PreviousNext

Return to XMage