It is currently 16 Apr 2024, 12:56

Text Size

Bug Reports XMage 1.4.23 SOFTWARE

by BetaSteward

Moderators: North, BetaSteward, noxx, jeffwadsworth, JayDi, TheElk801, LevelX, CCGHQ Admins

Re: Bug Reports XMage 1.4.23 SOFTWARE

Postby MrUnbelievable » 06 Jun 2017, 12:50

I'm sorry if this post is redundant, (because you've probably did all the reading already) but I feel like I have to add this to my Doubling Cube bug submission:

Doubling Cube just "spits out" ANY kind of mana with restrictions to it, where it should copy that mana regardless, ASWELL as copy that special mana WITHOUT any restrictions to it (source: gatherer web page; Doubling Cube; Details).
I've had the same issue with Mishra's Workshop aswell as Shrine of the Forsaken Gods.

Again, thanks for your work
MrUnbelievable

Postby Aurum » 06 Jun 2017, 19:52

MrUnbelievable wrote:I'm sorry if this post is redundant, (because you've probably did all the reading already) but I feel like I have to add this to my Doubling Cube bug submission:

Doubling Cube just "spits out" ANY kind of mana with restrictions to it, where it should copy that mana regardless, ASWELL as copy that special mana WITHOUT any restrictions to it (source: gatherer web page; Doubling Cube; Details).
I've had the same issue with Mishra's Workshop aswell as Shrine of the Forsaken Gods.

Again, thanks for your work
Hi,

I resolved the previous report you sent in on Doubling Cube + Eldrazi Temple. It now correctly copies colorless mana, without the restriction. This will be in the new release (no release date known yet).
I will add new tests for Mishra's Workshop and Shrine of the Forsaken GOds.
Aurum

Postby fireshoes » 07 Jun 2017, 02:02

Cast the Aftermatch half of Destined // Lead on a wurm token from Sandwurm Convergence, but my opponent was able to block with only one of his two creatures instead of all of them (they were both untapped).
fireshoes

Postby MadMiller81 » 07 Jun 2017, 09:54

Raise dead is standard and frontier legal now(welcome deck 17) not showing as legal
MadMiller81

Postby BrassAngel42 » 11 Jun 2017, 22:48

Found another one. Ward Sliver is not applying to my opponent's slivers. Only mine got the protection from red.

Update: After my Ward Sliver dies, suddenly Thorncaster Sliver gave its ability to my opponent's slivers. It started fine with giving it to just my own.
BrassAngel42

Postby Sherincal Shay » 13 Jun 2017, 09:57

1) Cankerous Thirst:

It used to not work at all, because it does not seem to be clear for the system that the spell is supposed to have two different possible effects,
nor which one actually applies when or not.

Yesterday, I was goldfishing against the AI and it used the -3/-3 part, but the other part did not work again.

2) Populate: Somehow, the system seems to believe that populate targets creatures. It does not. Would really like to try out my deck,
but I can't as long as this is broken.

escplan9: Cankerous Thirst issue is fixed in the next release (beyond v6). Populate issue is under investigation.
Sherincal Shay

Postby AlexMazzi » 13 Jun 2017, 17:30

Can you please remove the useless "draw for loop"? It's super obnoxious! Everytime I'm going off I try to play much fast as I can but all the time pop up the window of the loop where I'm clicking and obviously I missclick on it!
Often happened to me that my opponent has basically lost that game, he knew that, and he sneakly stole the draw because of the missclick.

I appreciate the efforts but I think that function has no use. The real loops in Magic are very rare and no worth create a function for a 1/1000 games.
AlexMazzi

Postby Drakshaa » 14 Jun 2017, 22:30

Hi, three bug reports here.

Firstly, when an opponent has an Urborg, Tomb of Yawgmoth in play i could not activate the fetch ability of Marsh Flats. I believe this applies to many other land secondary abilities while an opponent has an Urborg.

escplan9: In the middle of battlefield, right click somewhere and go to Mana Payments > uncheck "Use First Mana Ability" automatically

Second bug is that when you have a Gideon of the Trials emblem, a Gideon of the Trials and 0 life you get a game message popup saying something like "when you have a gideon of the trials emblem and a gideon you cannot lose the game" while helpful this message popped up at every change of priority. Furthermore you cannot take any actions, beyond yielding, unless you click away the pop-ups.

Thirdly, Gonti's Machinations appears to be incorrectly determining the first damage in the turn. My opponent had two out and i attacked with three creature. They didn't block. They gained six energy instead of the correct two. This makes the card significantly better and possibly playable when it actually isn't. My opponent told me that the bug was known and being intentionally exploited.

escplan9: Gonti's Machinations issue is fixed in the next release (beyond v6). Gideon of Trials emblem is still open for investigation: https://github.com/magefree/mage/issues/3179
Drakshaa

Postby wolfrage » 15 Jun 2017, 13:41

Opal Palace wouldn't let me tap it.
wolfrage

Postby Mikail » 15 Jun 2017, 15:45

Probably not a fresh issue, but some Energy related cards (i.e. that produce Energy counters) does not show up when searching for "Energy" in the Deck Editor.
So far I have noticed this for Harnessed Lightning, Greenbelt Rampager, Empyreal Voyager, Rogue Refiner.
All of those have the "energy counters" text on the card but not in the hover-over tooltip.
Mikail

Postby heaton » 15 Jun 2017, 17:07

Getting the following error today. I have updated to the latest version. I'm on server XMAGE.DE.

escplan9: This almost always indicates the server needs to be rebooted. I had the admin restart it very recently. Try again now.
Attachments
eqwqwe.png
heaton

Postby spjspj » 16 Jun 2017, 13:36

Mikail wrote:Probably not a fresh issue, but some Energy related cards (i.e. that produce Energy counters) does not show up when searching for "Energy" in the Deck Editor.
So far I have noticed this for Harnessed Lightning, Greenbelt Rampager, Empyreal Voyager, Rogue Refiner.
All of those have the "energy counters" text on the card but not in the hover-over tooltip.
spjspj - For energy type searches, you can use the {E} (aka {.E.} without the full stops on either side of the 'E') type search (finds 70 unique cards, including all 4 you mention above).
spjspj

Postby spjspj » 16 Jun 2017, 13:38

wolfrage wrote:Opal Palace wouldn't let me tap it.
Any more information on the problem? Was there anything else on the field?
spjspj

Postby c001357 » 16 Jun 2017, 14:55

can we have an "any order" option for cards like Proteus Staff? clicking 30 revealed cards is not fun
c001357

Postby spjspj » 17 Jun 2017, 00:10

c001357 wrote:can we have an "any order" option for cards like Proteus Staff? clicking 30 revealed cards is not fun
Because the card doesn't give the option for Random order, it can't be implemented that way. 'Any order' means the controller picks the order.
spjspj

PreviousNext

Return to XMage