It is currently 16 Apr 2024, 14:46

Text Size

Card Requests

by BetaSteward

Moderators: North, BetaSteward, noxx, jeffwadsworth, JayDi, TheElk801, LevelX, CCGHQ Admins

Re: Card Requests

Postby TheR3dMage » 08 Apr 2018, 04:58

TheR3dMage

Postby igniteaxiom » 11 Apr 2018, 05:19

igniteaxiom

Postby wigwamking » 12 Apr 2018, 02:30

Drain Power DONE

I'm trying to implement it now (first time xmage coder, long time coder). But if someone beats me to it, it should be very similar to Mana Short, which is already implemented. The only difference in affects is you get to take the opponent's mana too.

I've attached a copy of what I *think* the card should be. I have not tested the card.
Attachments
DrainMana.java.txt
untested
(2.27 KiB) Downloaded 208 times
wigwamking

Postby hsvstar2003 » 17 Apr 2018, 21:55

hsvstar2003

Postby TheGrIMP » 19 Apr 2018, 01:40

Chaos Orb

There are quite a few of us playing the Old School 93-94 format as Freeform and Chaos Orb is THE defining card of that format. In paper, the card has received the following errata:

Chaos Orb
Artifact
1, Tap: Choose a nontoken permanent on the battlefield. If Chaos Orb is on the battlefield, flip Chaos Orb onto the battlefield from a height of at least one foot. If Chaos Orb turns over completely at least once during the flip, and lands resting on the chosen permanent, destroy that permanent. Then destroy Chaos Orb.

(Note: because of how Chaos Orb is worded, with it being destroyed after a flip, it can still be Disenchanted or Shattered in response to the activation. This is consistent with the wording of Chaos Orb not being sacrificed upon activation, as it probably would with modern templating.)

Sources:
1. http://www.eternalcentral.com/9394rules/
2. http://oldschool-mtg.blogspot.ca/p/banrestriction.html

Since flipping isn't possible, I suggest that you give Chaos Orb an 80% probability of success.

Thank you!
TheGrIMP

Postby sheriffharry » 19 Apr 2018, 02:17

TheGrIMP wrote:Chaos Orb

There are quite a few of us playing the Old School 93-94 format as Freeform and Chaos Orb is THE defining card of that format. In paper, the card has received the following errata:

Chaos Orb
Artifact
1, Tap: Choose a nontoken permanent on the battlefield. If Chaos Orb is on the battlefield, flip Chaos Orb onto the battlefield from a height of at least one foot. If Chaos Orb turns over completely at least once during the flip, and lands resting on the chosen permanent, destroy that permanent. Then destroy Chaos Orb.

(Note: because of how Chaos Orb is worded, with it being destroyed after a flip, it can still be Disenchanted or Shattered in response to the activation. This is consistent with the wording of Chaos Orb not being sacrificed upon activation, as it probably would with modern templating.)

Since flipping isn't possible, I suggest that you give Chaos Orb an 80% probability of success.

Thank you!
+1
Please implement the OLD SCHOOL 93/94 format.
I vote for using the Swedish ban list (Strip Mine RESTRICTED)
sheriffharry

Postby Antilles1000 » 19 Apr 2018, 03:40

+1 to adding Chaos Orb at 80 percent success rate. Would love to play more old school on xmage.
Antilles1000

Postby Akamayu » 19 Apr 2018, 05:11

Chaos Orb
Artifact

Thank you!
+1
Fully support a Chaos Orb implementation on Xmage, it is a staple in Old School, and the format is growing a lot.

In addition, it would be good if an Old School deck type (when creating a table) could be implemented too, as suggested. However, I would rather vote for using the EC banlist, which is less restricted than the Swedish banlist. It would at least allow players from both groups to use an Old School deck type instead of creating Freeform tables as we currently do. There is also an active community existing for the Freeform format, and it would be clearer for everybody to seperate the two formats.

Thanks a lot !
Akamayu

Postby jal218 » 19 Apr 2018, 17:32

Glamerdye
Alter Reality
Whims of Volrath
Thanks guys!!!
jal218

Postby EpicZocker » 20 Apr 2018, 13:34

EpicZocker

Postby elvendoom » 22 Apr 2018, 19:26

Since we seem to slowly be adding unglued cards, I'm going to go ahead and list the unglued cards that [should] be possible through xmage I'd love to see.
Gerrymandering
Look at Me, I'm the DCI
Psychic Network [should just be implementable as reveal top card of library to opponents only]
Sex Appeal [Prompt?]
The Ultimate Nightmare of Wizards of the Coast® Customer Service
Fowl Play
elvendoom

Postby FunAtMTG » 26 Apr 2018, 19:00

+1 adding Chaos Orb
+1 for a 93/94 Format (bonus would be nice to have a 93/94 EDH/Commander as well)
FunAtMTG

Postby sblack » 30 Apr 2018, 17:29

Hi folks! First post. I’ve only noticed a few missing cards on Xmage so far, but these are the ones I actually need for play:

Canal Dredger (artifact)
Scent of Cinder (red)
Soulshriek (black)

And FTR, the other “Scent”-cycle cards are missing as well (except for Scent of Jasmine, the white one). Thanks!
sblack

Postby igniteaxiom » 01 May 2018, 06:16

roots of life please
igniteaxiom

Postby Shadowfax » 05 May 2018, 12:46

There are quite a few of us playing the Old School 93-94 format as Freeform and Chaos Orb is THE defining card of that format.
+1 to add the best ancient removal of the game. Thanks.
Shadowfax

PreviousNext

Return to XMage