It is currently 16 Apr 2024, 09:42

Text Size

Bug Reports XMage 1.4.24 SOFTWARE

by BetaSteward

Moderators: North, BetaSteward, noxx, jeffwadsworth, JayDi, TheElk801, LevelX, CCGHQ Admins

Re: Bug Reports XMage 1.4.24 SOFTWARE

Postby cheddarsuave » 25 Jul 2017, 13:11

A couple things related to Duel Commander:

1) When hosting a Duel Commander match, the game description no longer says "Duel Commander", but just "Commander" (with game type "Commander Two Player Duel"). This is confusing, and I feel the need to specify DUEL commander in my custom title. Please change back to the old, more descriptive "Duel Commander"
2) FYI, there is a new banlist, viewable here: http://www.duelcommander.com/banlist/

Thanks!
cheddarsuave

Postby TDS » 25 Jul 2017, 20:49

It seems like connecting after the connection is lost never works for me. Once I get disconnected, I get the 'The connection to server was lost. Reconnect to xmage.de?' popup but once I click yes, the entire program just freezes and does nothing, no matter how long I wait, still showing the yes button clicked.

It seems to happen every time I get disconnected.

LevelX: There is for sure something wrong in the reconnect code. But it's hard to fix because I can't reproduce the problem in the development environement.

SO TRY THE FOLLOWING:
If you get the message about the lost connection, do not push a button in the client. Instead start the client a second time and connect to the server with your profile. In the past this worked (at least better) to get reconnected to the match . Please report if this handling works better for you.
TDS

Postby BurkerKiing » 25 Jul 2017, 21:58

Hi,

I think there is a bug with the interaction of Claim // Fame and Vexing Devil.

I two separate games when I have brought back Vexing Devil from the graveyard with Claim the game has hung after the opponent made their choice.

Thanks

jeffwadsworth: It worked fine in my testing. Please keep a game log if it happens again.
BurkerKiing

Postby TDS » 26 Jul 2017, 18:50

TDS wrote:
LevelX: There is for sure something wrong in the reconnect code. But it's hard to fix because I can't reproduce the problem in the development environement.

SO TRY THE FOLLOWING:
If you get the message about the lost connection, do not push a button in the client. Instead start the client a second time and connect to the server with your profile. In the past this worked (at least better) to get reconnected to the match . Please report if this handling works better for you.
Okay, it happened today and I tried that. The second client got stuck at the 'connect to server' stage. After that, I clicked 'no' in the first client and had to close the second one with task manager. Then, I started the client again and could reconnect. I think in the future I'll try clicking 'no' to reconnecting and close and restart the client, maybe that will work better.
TDS

Postby FuryOfFungus » 26 Jul 2017, 20:07

Endless Whispers / Bronze Bombshell

The trigger of Bronze Bombshell isn´t set when an opponent gets control over it with Endless Whispers.

LevelX: Fixed beyond 1.4.24V3
FuryOfFungus

Postby RivenSkull » 27 Jul 2017, 13:15

The Macro Toggle can cause a player to skip their turns indefinitely if it is broken by another player.

LevelX: Can you give an more detailed example, so that we can reproduce the problem?
RivenSkull

Previous

Return to XMage