It is currently 18 Apr 2024, 17:38

Text Size

Lorwyn Block is now complete

by BetaSteward

Moderators: North, BetaSteward, noxx, jeffwadsworth, JayDi, TheElk801, LevelX, CCGHQ Admins

Lorwyn Block is now complete

Postby PalladiaMors » 22 Jul 2017, 14:32

The last cards from the set Lorwyn were implemented in the last Xmage release, while Morningtide was completed earlier this year iirc. So I'm opening this topic to ask around if there's people interested in playing either Lorwyn Block Constructed, probably with some custom bans in order to improve the balance (which was a significant problem in the format) or some Lorwyn drafts. We used to play a lot of older draft in XMage in the past but I've noticed it got much harder to find people to play those recently. Anyway, if you'd be interested in playing these formats, please comment something so we can have an idea about whether if will be viable to find enough people to play them or not. Thanks.
PalladiaMors

Re: Lorwyn Block is now complete

Postby yummyvermin » 22 Jul 2017, 16:26

I wasn't playing when those sets were released, but I've had a lot of fun doing sealed and drafts from Lorwyn block. It's one of my favorite blocks, although I agree that some tribes are a lot better than others. I'd be down for drafting some time. Generally wednesday evenings, and sometimes fridays or saturdays work for me (USA evening time).
yummyvermin

Return to XMage