It is currently 19 Apr 2024, 17:25

Text Size

Bug Reports XMage 1.4.26 SOFTWARE

by BetaSteward

Moderators: North, BetaSteward, noxx, jeffwadsworth, JayDi, TheElk801, LevelX, CCGHQ Admins

Re: Bug Reports XMage 1.4.26 SOFTWARE

Postby shaithan » 22 Dec 2017, 08:41

Bug found, when playing Mycosynth Lattice + Mycosynth Golem all my creatures should get the Affinity for artifacts but they do not.

gcb: That's not true however. Mycosynth Lattice only turns permanents into artifacts, not any other cards (library, hand etc.) - those become just colorless, so the creature cards in your hand don't get affinity.
shaithan

Postby DerpyMcDerpDerp » 22 Dec 2017, 14:25

If you play Mox Diamond, with Mirrorworks in play, and create a token copy, and you have no lands in hand, the Mox will enter the battlefield as usual instead of the graveyard.

LevelX: Fixed beyond 1.4.26V9
DerpyMcDerpDerp

Postby Tim the Enchanter » 23 Dec 2017, 19:04

Playing Pauper agains madbot who tries to cast Augur of Bolas on his 2nd turn.
This results in an exception: IllegalStateException: Target wasn't handled.
Unfortunately I cannot post the complete call stack here, because it looks to "spammy".

LevelX: Fixed beyondn 1.4.26V9
Tim the Enchanter

Postby MalcolmS » 24 Dec 2017, 22:09

If you attack with a creature that must attack and your opponent has a prison effect (like Ghostly Prison) and you don't pay the cost the creature should untap and you have to choose a new player to attack.
Now it remains tapped and you can't proceed because it hasn't attacked a player while it had to, which basically crashes the game
MalcolmS

Postby gcb » 25 Dec 2017, 00:22

MalcolmS wrote:If you attack with a creature that must attack and your opponent has a prison effect (like Ghostly Prison) and you don't pay the cost the creature should untap and you have to choose a new player to attack.
Now it remains tapped and you can't proceed because it hasn't attacked a player while it had to, which basically crashes the game
Was this specifically Ghostly Prison, or some different card? I remember encountering this with War Tax (I think it's fixed now), but not Ghostly Prison.
gcb

Postby MalcolmS » 25 Dec 2017, 21:09

well it was in a Multi-player commander game, with in this case Darksteel Juggernaut and Sphere of Safety. EDIT The same combination of cards doesn't seem to do it again, so I don't know what went wrong that 1 time.
MalcolmS

Postby shortlife » 25 Dec 2017, 23:26

Bonjour, je suis francais et ce logiciel (xmage) serait parfait si il n avait pas autant de bugs !!! :(

J aimerais vraiment continuer a y jouer mais les développeurs du logiciel pourrait corriger les problèmes ou pas ? :(

Voici ceux que j ai relevé qui m empêche complétement de jouer :

- Les images ne peuvent pas toutes etre telechargées, le telechargement s arrete a 683.

- Dans le jeu en duel l adversaire utilise des cartes qui ne sont pas francaises.

- Les images des cartes n apparaissent pas de suite, je suis obligé de zoomer.

- ET LE PLUS GRAVE C EST QUE LES IMAGES NE CORRESPONDENT PAS DU TOUT AUX CARTES !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Merci infiniment pour votre soutien ...
(si vous résolvez les problèmes rapidement, je serais pret a faire un don financier pour vous)
shortlife

Postby yummyvermin » 26 Dec 2017, 11:59

So I'm not sure if this is a bug or not. I cycled two Street Wraith, then cast Shadow of the Grave, and cycled both of them again. Then I tried to cast Hollow One, and it was still requiring a casting cost of 1 mana. So I'm not sure if the cycles are supposed to count once or twice, because I guess technically Hollow One states that the CMC is reduced by 2 mana for each CARD cycled or discarded, so does it not count again?

yummyvermin

Postby collateral » 26 Dec 2017, 19:07

Hello,

I played against the AI and i used "Toxin Sliver".
His ability doesnt work. The ability goes to the stack but the (damaged) enemy creature doesnt go to the graveyard.

collateral

Postby shortlife » 26 Dec 2017, 19:57

En plus de tous les problemes, je me rends compte qu a chaque déconnexion internet l application plante et impossible de redémarrer !!
shortlife

Postby X11 » 27 Dec 2017, 09:13

lately, sometimes the lands my oponents play, show up as something completely different. The wrong artwork is being showed....
It does not affect the games, thank god, but it is kinda confusing at times...
X11

Postby tself55 » 28 Dec 2017, 21:19

Simic Manipulator ability does not work. It always targets 0 power or less instead of the number of counters removed.
tself55

Postby EdGeMaGe » 29 Dec 2017, 05:51

Downloading cards using Scryfall results in the wrong cards being downloaded for some sets.

Quickly looking through Ixalan looks correct:
Ixalan-fs8.png
Shot of Ixalan in the viewer

Fifth Edition does not - this is the most recent core set that appears to be in error:
Fifth Edition-fs8.png
Shot of Fifth Edition in the viewer

As another example - Unlimited edition also does not look correct:
Unlimited-fs8.png
Shot of Unlimited Edition in the viewer

In both incorrect cases, white card images are showing where there are supposed to be black cards. Looking in the zip files for the downloads shows the wrong card. As an example, the art for Balance what is contained in the 2ED\Black Knight.full.jpg file as downloaded from Scryfall. This does not affect all cards - 2ED\Black Lotus.full.jpg from Unlimited contains the art for Black Lotus as expected.

I downloaded all of these images from Scryfall using the inbuilt image downloader with 1 thread running at a time to rule out anything on that end.
EdGeMaGe

Postby gcb » 29 Dec 2017, 13:38

EdGeMaGe wrote:Downloading cards using Scryfall results in the wrong cards being downloaded for some sets.
If I understand correctly, this is because these cards don't have official set numbering, and Scryfall uses a different numbering system from the other sources (magiccards.info, etc.), arranging older sets in WUBRG order as opposed to BUGRW.
gcb

Postby PrometeusGod » 31 Dec 2017, 02:47

Xenagos, the Reveler's +1 ability locks the game up with the timer counting for the opponent.
PrometeusGod

PreviousNext

Return to XMage