It is currently 19 Apr 2024, 18:59

Text Size

Bug Reports XMage 1.4.26 SOFTWARE

by BetaSteward

Moderators: North, BetaSteward, noxx, jeffwadsworth, JayDi, TheElk801, LevelX, CCGHQ Admins

Re: Bug Reports XMage 1.4.26 SOFTWARE

Postby lumpor » 04 Sep 2017, 08:34

Whenever you activate Depala, Pilot Exemplar 's ability to pay X and look at the top cards of your library, it empties all mana in your mana pool (or at least the colorless). This makes cards like Mana Echoes a lot worse with her. I remember this bug didn't exist when she just came out, but there was a patch a while after that introduced this bug.

LevelX: You can if such cards are onto the battlefield deactivate the automatic mana payment (right mouse menu on the battlefield).
lumpor

Postby Steveman » 04 Sep 2017, 17:17

Powder Keg is bugged, it doesn't sacrifice when you activate it. The logs says you do, but nothing actually happens.

LevelX: Fixed beyond 1.4.26V3
Steveman

Postby clockworkjon » 05 Sep 2017, 01:27

This is fairly minor, but I couldn't use tap abilities in Momir Basic. The two cards I tried were Ley Druid and Old Man of the Sea. Small sample size I know.
clockworkjon

Postby ElDuderino » 05 Sep 2017, 16:45

I have encountered a strange bug today and I don't know what is causing it. My deck editor has been working fine so far...until today. Now I cannot use it properly anymore unfortunately.

The first strange thing is that my deck editor doesn't open when I click on it. Since today I always have to click on it a second time to open it. I can still load and import decks. But i cannot add or remove cards from my decks anymore. The card search function isn't working either. Also I cannot save changes to my deck anymore.

Does anybody else have the same problem and maybe even knows how to fix it? Thank you very much in advance.

LevelX: Update xmage to 1.4.26V3
ElDuderino

Postby tancolbert » 06 Sep 2017, 02:48

kalastria highborn will not skip the may pay (1) trigger if I do not have the available mana, player wrathed the board. Was not able to skip the trigger even with skip stack on. Had to concede both games.

TheElk801: Fixed beyond 1.4.26V3
tancolbert

Postby Desdomen » 07 Sep 2017, 21:06

Dovescape:

Player 1 casts Reforge the Soul. Dovescape triggers.

In response to trigger, Player 2 casts an uncounterable Counterspell targeting Reforge the Soul. Dovescape triggers.

Dovescape resolves. 2 birds for Player 2. Counterspell is not countered.

Counterspell resolves. Reforge the Soul is countered and removed from stack.

Dovescape resolves...

Expected: 5 birds for Player 1.

Current: No birds for Player 1.

Dovescape seems to work correctly for uncounterable spells, but not for situations where the triggering spell has been removed from the stack.

Relevant Gatherer: "The Bird tokens are created even if the spell isn’t countered by Dovescape’s ability. This may happen because the spell can’t be countered, because it’s already been countered, or because it’s otherwise been removed from the stack by the time Dovescape’s ability resolves."

TheElk801: Fixed beyond 1.4.26V3
Desdomen

Postby BrassAngel42 » 09 Sep 2017, 02:21

Atarka, World Render's double strike ability is not going off at all.

LevelX: Fixed beyond 1.4.26V3
BrassAngel42

Postby MuddyPaws » 09 Sep 2017, 19:10

Chromanticore was bestowed on a creature and then the creature was destroyed later. Chromanticore became a creature as it should. When I targeted the creature Chromanitcore with Mirage Mirror, Mirage Mirror instantly died. Perhaps Mirage Mirror thought Chromanticore was an Enchant Creature rather than a stand-alone creature.

Love Xmage, much love.

Mud
MuddyPaws

Postby warum » 10 Sep 2017, 06:27

Aether Hub is behaving weirdly for a while now. If you want to spend energy to tap it for mana, you must pre-tap that color and then pay for the ability or spell (except sometimes, weirdly, mostly 2 cmc spells, seem to be able to tap normally and paying costs after clicking on the spell).

Best way to confirm the behaviour, I'm thinking, is with Scarab God. To use its activated ability and the only black mana available is with an Aether Hub, the hub must pre-tap to float the mana. Trying to tap it for black mana after activating the ability taps the Hub for colorless.

I'm unsure if the behaviour started with 1.4.26 or 1.4.25, but I've not changed any settings between versions, and Ather Hub could be tapped normally before; instead of this roundabout, slow method.

Edit: It would seem the behaviour is such that you have to tap the Aether Hub last if you want to produce a color with it, which can be awkward. I've not yet tested how it behaves if I need two colored mana that needs to come from two Aether Hubs; if you have to pre-tap one of them and the last tapped mana prompts a choice (or if tapping both Hubs last prompts two choices).
Last edited by warum on 14 Sep 2017, 18:49, edited 1 time in total.
warum

Postby fovkeke » 10 Sep 2017, 10:19

Hi guys,

I am sorry if this isn't the right place to post this error message, but I couldn't open the suggested page given in the error message.

The comp tried to play Augur of Bolas and the programm just skipped his turn.
It was played on the localhost.

I can't post the "error code, as i get the "Your post looks too spamy for a new user, please remove off-site URLs." hint.

Thanks!
fovkeke

Postby gabriele83 » 10 Sep 2017, 11:46

Hello,
apparently I'm unable to download Ixalan card images, I've tried with many servers, including of course mythicspoiler.
I don't even see the folder or zip file named XLN being created.
Is it just me?
gabriele83

Postby Desdomen » 10 Sep 2017, 18:52

Clever Impersonator: When copying an Aura with Clever Impersonator

Expected: Aura enters the battlefield and is attached to legal permanent of choice. This is not a targeting effect.

Current: Aura enters the battlefield and sits there.

Relevant Rules: 303.4f If an Aura is entering the battlefield under a player’s control by any means other than by resolving as an Aura spell, and the effect putting it onto the battlefield doesn’t specify the object or player the Aura will enchant, that player chooses what it will enchant as the Aura enters the battlefield. The player must choose a legal object or player according to the Aura’s enchant ability and any other applicable effects.
Desdomen

Postby Verve » 11 Sep 2017, 05:02

Witnessed this bug as 3rd party:

Screenshot: https://puu.sh/xwSIx/04af797819.png

Top player's Nicol Bolas, God-Pharaoh stole Unwavering Initiate from bottom player's deck, cast it and all. The Unwavering Initiate ended up dying in combat, returning to bottom player's graveyard as expected. Bottom player goes to embalm Unwavering Initiate, but top player ends up getting the embalmed token.
Verve

Postby Dynamo345 » 12 Sep 2017, 00:06

Spotted it with my own eyes

The legend planeswalker rule it's not exactly implemented yet

Some guy had a mindsculpt Jace out then played a different Jace he still had to sacrifice one of them
Dynamo345

Postby gabriele83 » 12 Sep 2017, 16:58

Dynamo345 wrote:Spotted it with my own eyes

The legend planeswalker rule it's not exactly implemented yet
Some guy had a mindsculpt Jace out then played a different Jace he still had to sacrifice one of them
Wow I didn't know about this rules update, thanks for pointing that out.
gabriele83

PreviousNext

Return to XMage