It is currently 19 Oct 2017, 23:48
   
Text Size

Bug Reports XMage 1.4.26 SOFTWARE

by BetaSteward

Moderators: noxx, Aurum, fireshoes, jeffwadsworth, TheElk801, BetaSteward, LevelX, North, escplan9, CCGHQ Admins

Re: Bug Reports XMage 1.4.26 SOFTWARE

Postby maximuscesar » 22 Sep 2017, 23:34

also, I blocked Sun-Crowned Hunters with two creatures and it triggered twice. None of the creatures had first strike nor double strike.
maximuscesar
 
Posts: 2
Joined: 22 Sep 2017, 23:24
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time

Re: Bug Reports XMage 1.4.26 SOFTWARE

Postby warum » 23 Sep 2017, 01:10

maximuscesar wrote:also, I blocked Sun-Crowned Hunters with two creatures and it triggered twice. None of the creatures had first strike nor double strike.
Known issue.
warum
 
Posts: 32
Joined: 09 Dec 2013, 13:39
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 2 times

Re: Bug Reports XMage 1.4.26 SOFTWARE

Postby MMLgamer » 23 Sep 2017, 16:35

So, I was in a game where the limited range of influence was set to 1, and there were a number of issues with this game:

1. The issue with a player quitting happened again for me. Since he didn't concede, his stuff still affected us and I was still out of range of the player adjacent to him.

2. The limited range of influence didn't stop a player out of range (OoR) from doing the following:
a) making the player OoR lose life with Bloodchief Ascension and Fate Unraveler
b) preventing the player OoR from attacking via Ensnaring Bridge
c) destroying lands via Price of Glory

TheElk801: Fixed beyond 1.4.26V7

3. For some reason, I couldn't plainscycle and get a Tundra, Savannah, or even a basic Plains out of my library. I think it's because Mycosynth Lattice may be bugged, but you can study the issue yourself with my gamelog.

TheElk801: Fixed beyond 1.4.26V6

Those are the issues I could think of of the top of my head, but I encourage you to look at this gamelog, and hopefully these bugs will be quashed.
Attachments
Incredibly bugged range of influence game.zip
(12.07 KiB) Downloaded 4 times
MMLgamer
 
Posts: 14
Joined: 16 Sep 2017, 20:00
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time

Re: Bug Reports XMage 1.4.26 SOFTWARE

Postby lucasricardoaa » 23 Sep 2017, 17:21

Nissa, Genesis Mage +2 ability doesn't untap the lands as it should, only the creatures.

LevelX: Fixed beyond 1.4.26V5
lucasricardoaa
 
Posts: 3
Joined: 22 Sep 2016, 11:35
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time

Re: Bug Reports XMage 1.4.26 SOFTWARE

Postby draakeragon » 24 Sep 2017, 08:23

I was playing a game aginst a friend.
I used the card Scrouglass a 5 mana artifact that should bloow up anything but artifacts,
But I clicked it and nothing happened. It wouldn't tap to destroy.

It's probably broken.
draakeragon
 
Posts: 6
Joined: 15 Nov 2016, 18:17
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time

Re: Bug Reports XMage 1.4.26 SOFTWARE

Postby TheElk801 » 24 Sep 2017, 12:48

draakeragon wrote:I was playing a game aginst a friend.
I used the card Scrouglass a 5 mana artifact that should bloow up anything but artifacts,
But I clicked it and nothing happened. It wouldn't tap to destroy.

It's probably broken.
Was it during your upkeep?
TheElk801
 
Posts: 34
Joined: 24 Aug 2017, 15:42
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 5 times

Re: Bug Reports XMage 1.4.26 SOFTWARE

Postby Bobbington11 » 24 Sep 2017, 14:14

There is an issue with Admiral Beckett Brass in how the gain control effect is working with other control creature effects, what would happen is that what I steal with her ability acts as if it is linked through her, so for example, if a Control Magic (or other effects like it), were to target and gain control of Admiral Beckett Brass, so would all the permanents I would have controlled when this isn't supposed to be the case.

TheElk801: Fixed beyond 1.4.26V6
Bobbington11
 
Posts: 13
Joined: 17 Jul 2016, 15:42
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time

Re: Bug Reports XMage 1.4.26 SOFTWARE

Postby TheElk801 » 24 Sep 2017, 14:17

Bobbington11 wrote:There is an issue with Admiral Beckett Brass in how the gain control effect is working with other control creature effects, what would happen is that what I steal with her ability acts as if it is linked through her, so for example, if a Control Magic (or other effects like it), were to target and gain control of Admiral Beckett Brass, so would all the permanents I would have controlled when this isn't supposed to be the case.
Are you using the latest version that was released last night? I'm wondering if that would fix it or if it's a new issue.
TheElk801
 
Posts: 34
Joined: 24 Aug 2017, 15:42
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 5 times

Re: Bug Reports XMage 1.4.26 SOFTWARE

Postby Sandalphon » 24 Sep 2017, 14:50

Thank you very much for having fixed Atarka, World Render in this new version!! You rock!!
Sandalphon
 
Posts: 2
Joined: 20 Sep 2017, 20:38
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time

Re: Bug Reports XMage 1.4.26 SOFTWARE

Postby MMLgamer » 24 Sep 2017, 17:29

New bug:

I was playing with Winding Canyons and Garruk's Horde on my opponent's upkeep, and it wouldn't let me play face-down spells.

TheElk801: Fixed beyond 1.4.26V6
MMLgamer
 
Posts: 14
Joined: 16 Sep 2017, 20:00
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time

Re: Bug Reports XMage 1.4.26 SOFTWARE

Postby TheElk801 » 24 Sep 2017, 19:07

MMLgamer wrote:New bug:

I was playing with Winding Canyons and Garruk's Horde on my opponent's upkeep, and it wouldn't let me play face-down spells.
When you say new bug, do you mean you used to be able to do this without issue?
TheElk801
 
Posts: 34
Joined: 24 Aug 2017, 15:42
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 5 times

Re: Bug Reports XMage 1.4.26 SOFTWARE

Postby PalladiaMors » 24 Sep 2017, 23:27

Blood Oath isn't doing anything, you get no popup asking for a card type choice and it just resolves with no effect after choosing the target player.

TheElk801: Fixed beyond 1.4.26V6
PalladiaMors
 
Posts: 343
Joined: 12 Jul 2014, 17:40
Has thanked: 36 times
Been thanked: 22 times

Re: Bug Reports XMage 1.4.26 SOFTWARE

Postby MMLgamer » 25 Sep 2017, 00:17

TheElk801 wrote:When you say new bug, do you mean you used to be able to do this without issue?
No, I mean it's new to me. I've never used Winding Canyons in that scenario before. Sorry for the confusion.

TheElk801: Fixed beyond 1.4.26V6
MMLgamer
 
Posts: 14
Joined: 16 Sep 2017, 20:00
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time

Re: Bug Reports XMage 1.4.26 SOFTWARE

Postby NotNotNot » 25 Sep 2017, 00:30

Should I be gaining an additional 7 life from a copy of Approach of the Second Sun made with Primal Wellspring? I assume it doesn't happen because the copy isn't able to be shuffled back into the library. Should it be working this way?
NotNotNot
 
Posts: 14
Joined: 03 Jul 2016, 15:38
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time

Re: Bug Reports XMage 1.4.26 SOFTWARE

Postby TheElk801 » 25 Sep 2017, 13:16

NotNotNot wrote:Should I be gaining an additional 7 life from a copy of Approach of the Second Sun made with Primal Wellspring? I assume it doesn't happen because the copy isn't able to be shuffled back into the library. Should it be working this way?
That's how it should work, you put the copy into your library and then it ceases to exist next time SBAs are carried out. Even if you didn't, you'd still gain the life anyway.
TheElk801
 
Posts: 34
Joined: 24 Aug 2017, 15:42
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 5 times

PreviousNext

Return to XMage

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests


Who is online

In total there are 7 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 7 guests (based on users active over the past 10 minutes)
Most users ever online was 279 on 11 Jul 2013, 22:03

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests

Login Form