It is currently 19 Apr 2024, 10:26

Text Size

Layout Mismatch error

by BetaSteward

Moderators: North, BetaSteward, noxx, jeffwadsworth, JayDi, TheElk801, LevelX, CCGHQ Admins

Layout Mismatch error

Postby Renroh » 20 Jan 2018, 22:03

I just downloaded this program and have been having issues with loading one of the decks I made. It gives me a "Layout Mismatch" error, and adds 80 cards to my sideboard whenever I load it so I have to remove those extra 80 cards every time.

When I take out the 3 copies of Journey to Eternity then the "Layout Mismatch" error for the maindeck goes away, so I guess the client is having issues with that card, and whatever other card thats triggering the error in my sideboard. I haven't bothered testing for which sideboard card could be causing it there.

Any way for me to fix this issue or must I just wait for a patch?
Attachments
exhibit_C.png
#3) Extra cards added to my sideboard after loading
exhibit_B.png
#2) After loading the same deck
exhibit_A.png
#1) The deck (saved) as-is
Renroh

Re: Layout Mismatch error

Postby JayDi » 20 Jan 2018, 22:15

Issue status on that error on github.

As workaround you can open your deck file in text editor and remove all non card lines at the end of the file like "LAYOUT MAIN" and "LAYOUT SIDEBOARD" (remove it after every save).

P.S. As I can see -- you haven't donwload symbols like mana icons -- press "symbols" in main menu. Also you can switch your cards to images only mode by preferences -> images -> fallback check (app restart need).
JayDi

Return to XMage