It is currently 16 Apr 2024, 13:14

Text Size

xMage.us Server down?

by BetaSteward

Moderators: North, BetaSteward, noxx, jeffwadsworth, JayDi, TheElk801, LevelX, CCGHQ Admins

xMage.us Server down?

Postby BlewByU » 18 Feb 2018, 15:14

Trying to connect to the xmage.us server. I've tried the World and the United State of America. It keeps telling me that I'm unable to connect, but the website says there are people online.. :
BlewByU

Re: xMage.us Server down?

Postby revwildo » 20 Feb 2018, 13:37

I'm currently having this issue. When I attempt to connect to the German server it comes back with "Unable to connect to server. Server is probably offline." When I attempt to connect to the U.S. server it comes back with "Unable to connect to server, check your internet connection." My internet connection is obviously fine, or I wouldn't be able to post this.

I haven't been able to connect to .de since the server went down for maintenance, I was able to connect to .us after maintenance, but when I attempted to join a modern match it gave me an error stating that the version of Baral, Chief of Compliance I was using was not supported on the server or some such, and when I attempted to create a sealed tourney someone joined and I was able to start, but there were no cards.
revwildo

Return to XMage