It is currently 16 Apr 2024, 21:06

Text Size

Is XMage available to Mac users?

by BetaSteward

Moderators: North, BetaSteward, noxx, jeffwadsworth, JayDi, TheElk801, LevelX, CCGHQ Admins

Is XMage available to Mac users?

Postby Locosap » 08 Mar 2018, 02:44

I apologize if this seems like an ignorant question to ask, and I believe I've seen some Mac users here or there, however all my attempts to install XMage fail me.

I download the XMageLaucher jar file which open into a folder, and then my progress is halted there. I've read countless forums trying to figure any way possible to get the launcher started or connecting to the server and to no avail.

If anyone could help that would be greatly appreciated! I've got some friends on XMage that I'd love to be playing with, thank you.

Edit: When I open the XMageLaucher jar file, i have a folder with only the following in it.
Attachments
Screen Shot 2018-03-07 at 10.19.50 PM.png
Locosap

Re: Is XMage available to Mac users?

Postby Locosap » 08 Mar 2018, 19:09

Well, after a couple days of struggling, I woke up today to have the launcher.jar just work. I have no idea why it started working, but today there was the java symbol (little coffee cup) on everything. I already had java installed so I am not sure why.
Locosap

Return to XMage