It is currently 19 Apr 2024, 13:02

Text Size

Bug Reports XMage 1.4.28 SOFTWARE

by BetaSteward

Moderators: North, BetaSteward, noxx, jeffwadsworth, JayDi, TheElk801, LevelX, CCGHQ Admins

Re: Bug Reports XMage 1.4.28 SOFTWARE

Postby warum » 27 Mar 2018, 23:11

AlexMazzi wrote:As Foretold needs to be fixed. If I have multiple into the battlefield I can't choose with which of them I wanna cast my spell. By default it chooses the one with the highest number of counters on it and this makes it unplayble. (if you can't/won't fix it perfectly, at least invert the thing and do that the first As Fortold to be used by default is the one with fewer possible counters on it). Tnx.
Has this recently changed? On 1.4.27 it went from left to right in order.
warum

Postby Konigsburg » 28 Mar 2018, 17:38

The pop-up tooltip for Hold the Gates is somwhat misleading. It says "Creatures you control get +0/+1. Creatures you control have vigilance."
The fact that gates are needed for the +0/+1 effect and that it scales with the number of gates are both left out, even though the card functions like it is supposed to.

edit: Also concerning the tooltips: Spell Contortion is missing the multikicker part in its tooltip.
Konigsburg

Postby All Regent » 29 Mar 2018, 00:59

This update seems to have messed up the images for the Zendikar Expedition lands, previously I had all the images for them but now they have no art. Maybe the images are being called incorrectly.
All Regent

Postby Ender241 » 29 Mar 2018, 09:48

Hi a bug I had this morning.
My board: creatures + 2 heartless summoning.
Opp board: thing in the ice with 1 counter.

My attack phase, opponent casts a cryptic command(return permanent/draw) targeting a heartless summoning.
Trigger of thing in the ice: my creatures go to my hand.
Cryptic resolving: heartless go to my hand.
Second main phase and every turn after, I have swamp/forest/mountain: I can't cast my heartless summoning from hand.(i.e I click on it and 2 options appear: casting or cancel, but casting can't be clicked).

Ty if you solve that
Ender241

Postby spjspj » 30 Mar 2018, 08:16

All Regent wrote:This update seems to have messed up the images for the Zendikar Expedition lands, previously I had all the images for them but now they have no art. Maybe the images are being called incorrectly.
You can download the face images for them to have them rendered in m15 style. There were updates to the names of the full art images to include the collector number. https://www.reddit.com/r/XMage/comments ... peditions/ has more details
spjspj

Postby Entity » 30 Mar 2018, 18:14

Two situations that have occurred to me while playing the computer:

1. If Icy Manipulator taps Serra Angel, Serra Angel does not untap on its owners next turn.
2. I had Wild Growth enchanting a forest and Feedback was cast to enchant that enchantment. This caused the forest card to disappear leaving only the Wild Growth with the Feedback on it in the land area of the board. It could not be tapped for mana.
Entity

Postby Wrightley » 31 Mar 2018, 10:36

Card broken: Siren Reaver - reduced cost of 1 not working as intended. (When you attack with a creature, S.Reaver should cost 3.)

Also, Cherished Hatchling effect of having a casted card, fight another, does not initiate. (New to the forum and XMage, excellent program but, get these fixes for me!)
Wrightley

Postby Steveman » 31 Mar 2018, 18:03

3 bugs I've encountered:

- Player A casts Lightning Helix targeting his opponent's Precursor Golem, his opponent ended up gaining 6 life. I'd assume it made the Golem's owner the owner of the Lightning Helix copies.

- Bladesplicer + Golem token bug. Bladesplicer died in first strike damage to a Kari Zev, Skyship Raider, which made my golem token lose first strike before normal combat damage, thus making it deal damage during normal combat damage. Losing first strike mid-combat should not result in incidental double strike.

- Green Sun's Zenith isn't asking me to pay X, but a window comes up as if it were an activated ability. It didn't even let me pay mana and it just searches for a green creature with CMC of zero and shuffles in.
Steveman

Postby Mot » 02 Apr 2018, 14:47

Full story:
After you cast Nahiri, the Harbinger's +2 ability, Xmage correctly asks you if you want to discard a card and then let you choose a card at your hand.
When I tried to discard Simian Spirit Guide using Nahiri, I selected Simian Spirit-Guide at my hand (before answering Xmage if I want to discard or not)) and Xmage instantly used its ability (exile from your hand: add R to your mana pool).

Summarize: If you missclick a Simian Spirit Guide any moment at your hand, it instantly discards the card (it asks if you want to play it only if you have mana to cast it, it is your turn and the stack is empty). It would be great if Xmage asks if you want to discard Simian Spirit Guide before it does.
Mot

Postby Psilax » 02 Apr 2018, 20:52

Something I noticed playing a cube draft with a Scarab God,
If you don't have any creatures in your graveyard but your opponent does, his ability can't be triggered even though it can be used on any graveyard.
Only noticed this in one game, haven't been able to get into that situation again for now.
Psilax

Postby tol » 03 Apr 2018, 08:53

A Spell i cascaded into cant be casted a 2nd time. Example:
Bloodbraid Elf cascade into Serum Visions. Next turn Eternal Witness -> Serum Vision; but now i can't cast the Serum Visions. I reproduced the bug several times.
tol

Postby CDWhiteley » 03 Apr 2018, 15:43

Hello,
When I attempt to open up my client from the XMage Launcher I receive the following message in my XMage Client Console.

WARNING: Could not open/create prefs root node Software\JavaSoft\Prefs at root 0x80000002. Windows RegCreateKeyEx(...) returned error code 5.

The client window does appear, however I can not click anything on the window which means I can't play, build decks, etc.
I have no idea what's going on here. I have tried uninstalling and reinstall both Java and XMage but have had no success.

Is there a way to fix this issue?
Thank you to anyone out there who may be able to help!
CDWhiteley

Postby faanta » 03 Apr 2018, 16:24

Sepulchral Primordial doesn't seem to work when it's copied with things like Clone or Body Double. The ETB-ability goes on the stack, but then is simply skipped without asking me to select creatures from my opponents' graveyards.
faanta

Postby BennyMarty » 03 Apr 2018, 16:51

I'm not able to connect, once I "launch client" and then click "connect to server", nothing heppens, I only see the "connecting..." at the bottom. I've tried force update, restarting my pc, nada. Help anyone?

-BennyMarty
BennyMarty

Postby BennyMarty » 03 Apr 2018, 21:18

BennyMarty wrote:I'm not able to connect, once I "launch client" and then click "connect to server", nothing heppens, I only see the "connecting..." at the bottom. I've tried force update, restarting my pc, nada. Help anyone? -> FATAL 2018-04-03 17:07:52,627 Communication error =>[pool-1-thread-1] SessionImpl.handleThrowable
java.lang.NullPointerException

-BennyMarty
BennyMarty

PreviousNext

Return to XMage