It is currently 16 Apr 2024, 09:03

Text Size

Bug Reports XMage 1.4.28 SOFTWARE

by BetaSteward

Moderators: North, BetaSteward, noxx, jeffwadsworth, JayDi, TheElk801, LevelX, CCGHQ Admins

Re: Bug Reports XMage 1.4.28 SOFTWARE

Postby marcovitch » 19 Mar 2018, 14:44

Hi,

I figured out a problem with Pack Rat combined with Mutavault in games against other players :
When I anime Mutavault, the force and toughness of the Pack Rat is increased by 1.
but it doesn't decrease at the end of the turn when mutavault is no longer animated.

thanx by advance
marcovitch

LevelX: Fixed beyond 1.4.28V1
marcovitch

Postby magua1 » 19 Mar 2018, 20:38

every time I get in a game I cant see any of the cards in my hand and it says me and my opponent both have zero cards in hand and 60 still in the deck

LevelX: Download the symbols (top menu) again and check if that helps with the problem.
https://github.com/magefree/mage/issues/4637
magua1

Postby WilsonWad » 19 Mar 2018, 23:30

Every time I get in a game I cant see any of the cards in my hand

LevelX: Download the symbols (top menu) again and check if that helps with the problem.
WilsonWad

Postby frostownik » 20 Mar 2018, 10:27

Formatting error with Savra, Queen of the Golgari - her second ability in-game reads: "Whenever you sacrifice a green creature, you gain 2 life," while the printed and oracle texts both say it's "you may gain 2 life." It's a minor mistake, but I've lost a game or two due to the lifegain being mandatory.
frostownik

Postby Rainheart » 20 Mar 2018, 12:12

Expedition images are not displayed anymore, and no, downloading symbols doesn't help.
edit: yep, devs changed namefile structure.
Rainheart

Postby madragon » 20 Mar 2018, 14:21

Stoney Silence doesn't correctly interact with Border Posts. It doens't let you activate the ability but it should let you because it's a mana ability.

Blood Moon doesn't have the updated rule. So you still need to pay life to get shocklands into play untapped while you shouldn't have to pay under the new rules.
madragon

Postby Will » 20 Mar 2018, 16:10

Hello,

Any issues with the bug where the card images refuse to load in packs being drafted? The tooltips are still there, and they can be seen in the blown up version to the right, but for all intents and purposes, xmage in the latest version does not work at all. When will the next patch be coming out? Are there any fixes for this patch to be able to play xmage? Cheers.

Will

Postby illuknisaa » 20 Mar 2018, 18:48

I controlled Kess, Dissident Mage I casted a spell. I then got my Kess removed and recast Kess but xmage wouldn't allow me cast another spell from my gy.

rulings:
If you cast one instant or sorcery card from your graveyard and then have a new Kess come under your control in the same turn, you may cast another instant or sorcery card from your graveyard that turn.
illuknisaa

Postby whisperwinky » 21 Mar 2018, 01:04

In the previous version, my game ran fine. However, now none of my buttons work, I can't load a new deck, and I can't create a deck because when I click on the cards, nothing happens. If I use the add card button, nothing happens. I forced an update and still, the same story. How can I fix this?
whisperwinky

Postby HajinoKurai » 21 Mar 2018, 06:39

Since the update, I am unable to see more of the card in my hand and on the field. If the mouse pointer scrolls over them, it does show the image on the right side. when I return to the launcher, this is the error message I received. Any Idea how I can correct this so I can play?

error.png
error message

HajinoKurai

Postby Bumblebee-cz » 21 Mar 2018, 14:57

Hello guys i have 2 problems, 1 i have problems with starthing xmage, when i start it, i show this fail mess (picture n1)
And second problem, which is probably related to first one, that after i start xmage and i go to some match or even deck editor, even when i have downloaded entire collection of cards, i dont see them in deck, i see pictures of them if i go with my mouse over them but not in deck or in deck editor (picture n2, and i even put there red dot when my mouse was when i took that screenshot). Ty for help :-)
Attachments
xmage-fail2.jpg
Picture n2
Xmage-fail.jpg
Picture n1
Bumblebee-cz

Postby faanta » 22 Mar 2018, 16:24

In a game against AI, the AI lost because it paid the cumulative upkeep cost of Glacial Chasm. It was at 10 life, the Glacial Chasm was at 5 counters when the upkeep trigger occured. The 6. counter was placed, the cost was paid, the AI lost with -2 life.

According to CR 117.3, a cost cannot be paid unless the necessary resources are available, so the land should have to be sacrificed in that situation.
Not sure if a human player can do this, too.
faanta

Postby Shoup » 22 Mar 2018, 16:58

I was playing in the February 2018 Legacy Cube with a UW control deck, with Approach of the Second Son and Shelldock Isle. I cast Shelldock putting Approach underneath. Played Approach for free later in the game. I later drew it as the my seventh card, and it would not allow me to cast it. I got the dialog box asking me if I wanted to use the card's effect, or cancel the card, but that was it. Clicking the top option did not allow me to play it.
Shoup

Postby TheDax » 23 Mar 2018, 17:02

Playing against AI
End of turn. Atraxa and Wall of Reverence triggered. targeted 3 planeswalkers with atraxa. targeted atraxa with wall of reverence. Gained life. Added counters just fine. Error at the start of AI turn.
SS Attached.
Error script attached.
Attachments
XMage Error.txt
(1.21 KiB) Downloaded 131 times
xmage error.jpg
TheDax

Postby illuknisaa » 24 Mar 2018, 13:53

illuknisaa wrote:I controlled Kess, Dissident Mage I casted a spell. I then got my Kess removed and recast Kess but xmage wouldn't allow me cast another spell from my gy.

rulings:
If you cast one instant or sorcery card from your graveyard and then have a new Kess come under your control in the same turn, you may cast another instant or sorcery card from your graveyard that turn.
I played with kess more and her ability is far more bugged. If have cast any instant or sorcery from your gy without using kess you can't cast any more spells with kess. Also when you cast spells with kess there popup a window asking to choose which kess exile replacement effect you want to use even though there should be only one replacement effect. Sometimes there is only 2-4 kess replacement effects sometimes 10-15.
illuknisaa

PreviousNext

Return to XMage