It is currently 16 Apr 2024, 08:44

Text Size

Bug Reports XMage 1.4.28 SOFTWARE

by BetaSteward

Moderators: North, BetaSteward, noxx, jeffwadsworth, JayDi, TheElk801, LevelX, CCGHQ Admins

Re: Bug Reports XMage 1.4.28 SOFTWARE

Postby marcovitch » 24 Mar 2018, 14:06

hi !

I have a bug with urborg, tomb of yawgmoth and rollbacks :

I play a second urborg and the legendary rules triggered. then if I ask a rollback and it is accepted, I loose the urborg previoulsy on the battlefield.

thanx !

Marcovitch
marcovitch

Postby Ventrue » 24 Mar 2018, 20:40

Me and a couple friends have noticed "Stench of Decays" randomly appearing in our decks. We finally figured out which card it is - "Force of Will". We both got in a game at the same time and when I drew "Stench of Decay" I let him look at my hand. I've attached pics of both player's views of my hand.
My view:

Hand1.png

Opponents View:

Hand2.PNG

I'll add that its not the pics that are mixed up as the stench of decay will not function as a force of will. The game recognizes it as "Stench of Decay".
Ventrue

Postby magua1 » 24 Mar 2018, 20:45

so i cant download xmage every time I try it says save so I do than it says open and I click that and it goes back to the saving the launcher or not and does this over and over over and over again how do I fix this ive never had it happen before
magua1

Postby gcb » 24 Mar 2018, 21:56

Ventrue wrote:Me and a couple friends have noticed "Stench of Decays" randomly appearing in our decks. We finally figured out which card it is - "Force of Will". We both got in a game at the same time and when I drew "Stench of Decay" I let him look at my hand. I've attached pics of both player's views of my hand.
My view:

Hand1.png

Opponents View:

Hand2.PNG

I'll add that its not the pics that are mixed up as the stench of decay will not function as a force of will. The game recognizes it as "Stench of Decay".
There was a change of numbering for Alliances cards in the last version (from Magiccards.info numbers to Scryfall). What's probably happening is that your opponent is likely still on the previous version.
gcb

Postby theinfernumflame » 24 Mar 2018, 21:57

If I click on a card in my hand before I mulligan, it will show up in my new hand after the mulligan. I'll even be able to drag it around in my hand, but I won't be able to cast it because it's not actually in my hand.
theinfernumflame

Cards wrongly played by AI

Postby ArielMTG » 24 Mar 2018, 22:29

These cards are play wrong by AI:
Noose Constrictor: AI cast it in TURN 2, discards all its hand an passes. Does the same in following turns.
Lodestone Myr: AI never uses this card to attack or block. It keeps tapping it and all artifact.
ArielMTG

Postby NateDef » 25 Mar 2018, 03:45

I cast Torment of Hailfire, AI casts Mizzium Meddler, an error screen pops up. Torment returns to my hand, Meddler returns to AI's hand, as do all the cards discarded from Torment, and my lands untap. Total mess.

And also, if I control Ob Nixilus Unshackled and cast Surgical Extraction on opponents card in their graveyard, I lose 10 life and have to sac a creature.

I would send you the report it asked me to send you, but this idiotic forum keeps telling me that the code is URL's, and it's spam. "There appears to be too many URLs for a new user" or some such nonsense.
NateDef

Postby MalcolmS » 25 Mar 2018, 15:47

when a creature with modular dies and there's no artifact creature left on the field, the game freezes because you have to selct a target, but there is none, even though it's a may ability.
(Not sure if that's just the case with Arcbound Wanderer or with all of them)
MalcolmS

Postby gcb » 25 Mar 2018, 22:44

MalcolmS wrote:when a creature with modular dies and there's no artifact creature left on the field, the game freezes because you have to selct a target, but there is none, even though it's a may ability.
(Not sure if that's just the case with Arcbound Wanderer or with all of them)
Are you sure that there was no other artifact creature? Remember that your opponent's creatures are also valid (and mandatory if there is nothing else) targets. I've just finished a game using arcbound creatures and whenever the arcbound trigger went on the stack and I didn't have a legal target, it got skipped automatically (i.e. multiple triggers resolving, game chooses me to put them on the stack in order, but arcbound without a legal target won't get put on the stack at all - all as intended).
gcb

Postby synergized » 26 Mar 2018, 02:54

I ran into an issue earlier tonight with Remanding a Tarmogyf that was cast from cascade of a Blood Braid Elf. Tarmogyf properly went back into my opponents hand after casting Remand, however the Tarmogyf was unable to be interacted with/casted for the remainder of the game.
synergized

Postby underscore » 26 Mar 2018, 11:56

i'm having problems with the deck editor and every match is unplayable. it is slower than before and it does not update or charge the images. for example if i close the chat (in the match) some parts of the images remains (the border for ex.), same happens with the cards, the windows that shows for ex. the graveyard, done buttons and skip's too. how could i solve this?
underscore

Postby Dynamo345 » 26 Mar 2018, 22:38

trying to connect to the game but

the connection wait time is infinite and i cancel but when i quit all together off xmage

all i get is "you are currently connected do you want to disconect"

what are you talking about i never connected

please help
Dynamo345

Postby Kitsune » 26 Mar 2018, 22:44

Dynamo345 wrote:trying to connect to the game but

the connection wait time is infinite and i cancel but when i quit all together off xmage

all i get is "you are currently connected do you want to disconect"

what are you talking about i never connected

please help
Same boat here.
Kitsune

Postby ggwithrow » 26 Mar 2018, 23:13

ggwithrow wrote:https://imgur.com/a/W8ZYL

There is a very annoying issue where attaching an aura to another aura causes the two auras to cover the original permanent in such a way as to prevent the originally enchanted permanent from being interacted with.
Is this an issue for anyone else?

jeffwadsworth: This is a known issue.
ggwithrow

Postby AlexMazzi » 27 Mar 2018, 16:20

As Foretold needs to be fixed. If I have multiple into the battlefield I can't choose with which of them I wanna cast my spell. By default it chooses the one with the highest number of counters on it and this makes it unplayble. (if you can't/won't fix it perfectly, at least invert the thing and do that the first As Fortold to be used by default is the one with fewer possible counters on it). Tnx.
AlexMazzi

PreviousNext

Return to XMage