It is currently 16 Apr 2024, 19:47

Text Size

Enhancement requests for Vehicles and responses

by BetaSteward

Moderators: North, BetaSteward, noxx, jeffwadsworth, JayDi, TheElk801, LevelX, CCGHQ Admins

Enhancement requests for Vehicles and responses

Postby ArielMTG » 24 Mar 2018, 22:49

Hi,

there are my two enhancement requests:

VEHICLES
I would like to have a skip to end of "Attack" phase and not "Block" declare blockers moment. Using Vehicles deck does not let you crew then. I would like to F9 to speed the game. ie: 4 players commander, nothing to cast, no mana, but i can crew. Or, let me crew on "declare blockers" moment. Now, if i am being attacked, it only lets me crew at the end of opponent "attack".

RESPONSES
Another interesting enhancement would be "Stop when me or some permanent/s is involved". Again, ie: F9 to speed things up, a creature I control is hit by Lightning Bolt, and stops to give me option to respond or pass. (or someones casts a "Damnation", I did F9 and if I have a response I could do it) Some commander player do many combos, many stack things and F9 speed things up more than many F10). I hope you get the idea I am trying to express. some kind of "go ahead until me or my permanents are being involved".

Thanks!
ArielMTG

Return to XMage