It is currently 16 Apr 2024, 15:24

Text Size

Bug Reports XMage 1.4.30 SOFTWARE

by BetaSteward

Moderators: North, BetaSteward, noxx, jeffwadsworth, JayDi, TheElk801, LevelX, CCGHQ Admins

Re: Bug Reports XMage 1.4.30 SOFTWARE

Postby Heris » 02 Jun 2018, 17:46

Driven // Despair gives trample / menace to all permanents, not only to creatures.

LevelX: Fixed beyond 1.4.30V2

Board the Weatherlight doesn't put the cards on bottom of the library randomly but let you choose the order.

LevelX: Fixed beyond 1.4.30V3
Heris

Postby gibs93 » 03 Jun 2018, 18:22

Oust doesn't put the creature in the deck, but does give 3 life points to the opponent.

LevelX: This works under normal conditions. Where there any special conditions?
Test

Also, many lands that should enter the battlefield tapped,for some reason enter untapped (e.g scrylands).

LevelX: This works under normal conditions. Where there any special conditions?
Test
gibs93

Postby Zerris » 03 Jun 2018, 19:36

Gemstone Caverns is now only tapping for colorless mana, even with a luck counter on it. Happened in both games I've seen it.

Zerris

Postby danieldlf » 04 Jun 2018, 17:56

River of Tears doesn't produce black mana any time.
Gatherer says:
17/11/2017 The turn you play River of Tears, it will produce Black when tapped for mana.
17/11/2017 River of Tears produces Black only after you’ve played a land, not after you’ve put a land onto the battlefield (such as with Evolving Wilds).

danieldlf

Postby magua1 » 05 Jun 2018, 00:54

I cant target my opponents creatures with my Ahn-Crop Champion.

LevelX: Seems intended to me.
// You may exert Ahn-Crop Champion as it attacks. When you do, untap all other creatures you control.
magua1

Postby jarvis937 » 05 Jun 2018, 01:46

cannot target opponents creatures with any type of spell game is unplayable at this point except for hyper aggro decks with only creatures

LevelX: The problem is probably caused by a faulty filters object handling that if some specific action takes placecan gets active for the complete server and therefore compromises all games on the server. It modifies that filter object in a not intended way. With a server restart the problem is temporary fixed. I hope we can fix this permanently with the update beyond 1.4.30V2.
jarvis937

Postby aflacduck » 05 Jun 2018, 14:41

I'm sure this has been brought up already but in case it hasn't:
There's a bug where the timer is counting down on opponent clock and the game state shows opponent as having priority e.g. "[Phase], waiting for [Opp name]" displayed on screen with no action button(s). After waiting for the Idle detection threshold, player seeing the "waiting for" message on the screen loses due to Idle limit. There is nothing that distinguishes this bug from regular opponent inactivity.

The only thing that seems to work is to either F5/F7/F9 which seems to set the game back again but 1) it isn't obvious that this is happening or 2) can lead to unwanted skipping of phases. Also, when the game is no longer "suspended", the timers get readjusted with addition of time to opponent's clock and reduction of time on my clock.

There doesn't seem to be anything specific triggering this issue and I cannot recreate with any fidelity.

Thank you.
aflacduck

Postby AnTonOfFun » 06 Jun 2018, 08:19

Playing 1.4.30V2.

I cast Fumigate with opponent having Demonlord Belzenlok and Knight of Malice on the battlefield. No creature died; Fumigate did nothing at all.

LevelX: The problem is probably caused by a faulty filters object handling that if some specific action takes placecan gets active for the complete server and therefore compromises all games on the server. It modifies that filter object in a not intended way. With a server restart the problem is temporary fixed. I hope we can fix this permanently with the update beyond 1.4.30V2.

With 2-4 untapped lands, one of them being Sheltered Thicket, I was not allowed to cast Abrade. Only once I had played a basic Mountain did Abrade become castable.
AnTonOfFun

Postby knoeti » 06 Jun 2018, 13:19

Hi,

When I try to use the Ability of Sunforger "red and white, Unattach Sunforger: Search your library for a red or white instant card with converted mana cost 4 or less..." and then choose Path to Exile, I can't target a creature.
I know, you might heard it several times now, but can't you finally fix this? It's annoying if you play a target-spell-deck and can't use half of your cards.

knoeti

Postby sebbovontebbo » 06 Jun 2018, 17:31

Chandra, Torch of Defiance's first ability +1 Loyality: exile the top card of your library. You may cast this card.. is allowing for a free cast of exiled card without having to pay mana cost.

LevelX: I'm not able to reproduce that problem. Where there any special conditions (e.g. other cards in play) involved?
sebbovontebbo

Postby danieldlf » 06 Jun 2018, 18:20

Fatal Push revolt can not be activated, even if I have used a fetchland on the turn.

danieldlf

Postby miguelaup » 06 Jun 2018, 18:41

Impossible to make target with "Path of Exile" or "Fatal Push" or "Jace, the mind Sculptor(-1)"

| Open
path.png

miguelaup

Postby ArielMTG » 06 Jun 2018, 19:25

Banewhip Punisher could not target opponent's Admiral Beckett Brass

| Open
target-compressor.png

ArielMTG

Postby igniteaxiom » 07 Jun 2018, 06:19

Pir's Whim does nothing. you just cast it and it goes to the graveyard with no effect.

LevelX: Fixed beyond 1.4.30V3
igniteaxiom

Postby cheddarsuave » 07 Jun 2018, 10:26

The release notes for 1.4.30V3 say that Desperate Research from Invasion is implemented now, but I can't find it when I search in the Deck Editor.

LevelX: I missed to update the client DB file for this release. To fix this and get the new cards in the client editor, connect to an 1.4.30V3 server and activate the "Force DB update" checkbox within the connect dialog.
cheddarsuave

PreviousNext

Return to XMage