It is currently 16 Apr 2024, 04:43

Text Size

Bug Reports XMage 1.4.30 SOFTWARE

by BetaSteward

Moderators: North, BetaSteward, noxx, jeffwadsworth, JayDi, TheElk801, LevelX, CCGHQ Admins

Re: Bug Reports XMage 1.4.30 SOFTWARE

Postby MalcolmS » 17 Jul 2018, 17:53

Ajani, Wise Counselor should also have a -9 ability and his first ability should say creature at the end
MalcolmS

Postby S4r0m » 18 Jul 2018, 03:23

Aurification doesn't work, it doesn't add any counter or the defender ability to the creatures.

Can't update java. it says is installing but always returns again to the pop up message of "a new version is available".
S4r0m

Postby cheddarsuave » 18 Jul 2018, 08:22

MalcolmS wrote:you know you can set your own amount of free mulligans
Yes but this is part of the official rules now, so I don't want to be joining others' games where they neglect to modify this. It's annoying at the very least.
cheddarsuave

Postby MalcolmS » 18 Jul 2018, 10:33

cheddarsuave wrote:
Yes but this is part of the official rules now, so I don't want to be joining others' games where they neglect to modify this. It's annoying at the very least.
It's also an official rule that you don't have free mulligans in standard. That doesn't mean Xmage should forbid people to play standard with free mulligans, same with brawl
MalcolmS

Postby Daruha » 19 Jul 2018, 01:40

I'm having an issue when attempting to cast spells that I have obtained again after they were originally cast via an alternative casting effect.

Ex. I cast [some sorcery card] through the effect of Mosswort Bridge. I use Eternal Witness to return it from graveyard to hand. It will not let me recast it. A prompt box opens up and gives me the options to either cast or cancel, but when I select cast it just closes the box without casting.

This has happened to me with creatures and artifacts as well.
It also has occurred when an opponent casts a spell of mine (through an effect like Etali).

All instances of this I was playing against human opponents in free for all Commander games.
Daruha

Postby cheddarsuave » 22 Jul 2018, 05:54

MalcolmS wrote:
cheddarsuave wrote:
It's also an official rule that you don't have free mulligans in standard. That doesn't mean Xmage should forbid people to play standard with free mulligans, same with brawl
All I'm saying is that the DEFAULT setting should be the official rule: 1 free mulligan.

I'm not saying people shouldn't be allowed to increase that as a game mod. But a huge percentage of the people creating games are not going to bother to manually adjust the mulligan settings so that they're correct ahead of time.
cheddarsuave

Postby cheddarsuave » 22 Jul 2018, 06:10

Certain ETB tapped lands are still entering untapped. Just happened with one of the temples from Theros block, but I believe more are affected.

The behavior is inconsistent though; my opponent played T1 temple (untapped), then T2 temple (entered tapped as it should).
cheddarsuave

Postby Mely » 22 Jul 2018, 12:07

Hello,

Will and Rowan Kenrith's embles don't seem to work.
The emblem is created, it appear on the stack but when it resolves, it does nothing.

Mely
Mely

Postby BlackWyvern » 22 Jul 2018, 17:27

Sorin Markov does not assume control of target player on their next turn.

Or, it does not do so when playing against an AI. The AI just does wtf it wants to do anyways, it doesn't need you to tell it what to do, it's a strong independent AI.
BlackWyvern

Postby Days » 23 Jul 2018, 01:13

The interaction between Spreading Seas and Urza's Tower/Mine/Power Plant does not function properly. When one of the three is enchanted, it turns off the ability of its companions. Specifically, I had one Tower, two Mines, and one Power Plant in play, the Tower was under a Spreading Seas and the other lands were only making one colorless apiece. Nothing in the rules or the Gatherer rulings support that interaction.

Thanks.
Days

Postby s7cool » 24 Jul 2018, 15:14

When casting Metamorphic Alteration on Goblin Motivator to copy a Demanding Dragon that has Dwindle attached, The new copy has stats carried over from Dwindle when it shouldn't.Image
s7cool

Postby quercitron » 24 Jul 2018, 17:11

Days wrote:The interaction between Spreading Seas and Urza's Tower/Mine/Power Plant does not function properly. When one of the three is enchanted, it turns off the ability of its companions. Specifically, I had one Tower, two Mines, and one Power Plant in play, the Tower was under a Spreading Seas and the other lands were only making one colorless apiece. Nothing in the rules or the Gatherer rulings support that interaction.
I think current implementation is correct. You can find more details here for example https://blogs.magicjudges.org/rulestips ... zas-lands/
quercitron

Postby Kazistrasz » 26 Jul 2018, 16:59

quercitron wrote:
Days wrote:The interaction between Spreading Seas and Urza's Tower/Mine/Power Plant does not function properly. When one of the three is enchanted, it turns off the ability of its companions. Specifically, I had one Tower, two Mines, and one Power Plant in play, the Tower was under a Spreading Seas and the other lands were only making one colorless apiece. Nothing in the rules or the Gatherer rulings support that interaction.
I think current implementation is correct. You can find more details here for example https://blogs.magicjudges.org/rulestips ... zas-lands/
This is one hundred percent correct.

The Urza's lands all have special types. The lands, by the rules, check for you to have two other lands of that type. That is, Urza's Tower has the Urza's Tower land type, and it checks to see if you also have lands with Urza's Mine and Urza's Power-Plant types. They do not check by the names of the cards.

Spreading Seas assigns a new land type to it - Island. When you assign a new basic land type to a land card without the "in addition to its other types" clause, you override all other land types and rules text that the land has and replace it. Thus, while the card is still named Urza's Tower, it no longer has the Urza's Tower type. It now has the Island type. When the other lands check, they don't see any Urza's Tower lands in play, so they only produce a colorless.

Source: I am a judge.

Now, what Xmage STILL does wrong, almost a year later, is Blood Moon and lands entering tapped.
Kazistrasz

Postby catman123456 » 26 Jul 2018, 23:10

Sarkhan, Dragonsoul is not working
catman123456

Postby warum » 27 Jul 2018, 13:24

Wear // Tear is unable to be fused. It seems to default to the Wear side when choosing the fuse options when attempting to cast both.
warum

PreviousNext

Return to XMage