It is currently 16 Apr 2024, 14:50

Text Size

mailGun Account for Email Registration

by BetaSteward

Moderators: North, BetaSteward, noxx, jeffwadsworth, JayDi, TheElk801, LevelX, CCGHQ Admins

mailGun Account for Email Registration

Postby LoRdNeX » 28 Aug 2018, 17:07

Ok so ive already setup sparkpost for the forum on my site but seen that xmage server required mailgun so i went and created a new account with them as well. Added all the DNS records to verify my domain and finally modified the config.xml file for xmage to reflect the new account. Tested it out with a few email addresses I had and it seemed to work fine. This morning I goto look at the logs since I dont see anyone logged in and it is giving an error saying

Rejected: 'XMage Registration Completed' Free accounts are for test purposes only. Please upgrade or add the address to authorized recipients in Account Settings.:

Any of the other server admins had this issue and did you have to upgrade to a paid account with mailgun to use the email registration feature in xmage?

Thanks in advance for any help!

LoRd_NeX

Powers Of War Gaming
LoRdNeX

Re: mailGun Account for Email Registration

Postby thriller22 » 09 Apr 2020, 07:20

This is one of the reasons I never turned on registration on our server. (Xmageplayers)
thriller22

Return to XMage